What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Who are the most overrated NFL players?

123457

Replies

  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 11,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/560760-defense-wins-championsipshow-the-packers-defense-has-been-so-successful-in-2010

    I'm done I knew once this bozo said intangibles are made up it wasn't a debate worth having, "well Patriots have better ownership and front office" LOLOL yea because Brady makes that shit possible

    Exactly what I mean by made up.

    Intangibles = any narrative you want it to fit. Tom Brady never gets consulted on personnel matters. Patriots were winning when he was mediocre
    https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00.htm

    He had career avg rating around 87 before Moss got there

    I guess those 3 championships got won with intangibles. Best coach, defenses and front office had nothing to do with that
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    MallyG
  • bow to royaltybow to royalty Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People rave about Jameis Winston work ethic and leadership too. What that mean?

    There are a lot of great leaders and locker room guys in the league not winning a damn thing.

    And Aaron being self centered didn't hinder his ability to win MVP or a Super Bowl with bad receivers and no defense

    AY GOD DAMMIT! Stay on topic, haha.
    Inglewood_B
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread is crazy. tom brady overrated. we get it yall hate the pats yall hate brady. i would he fine with both them as my qbs.

    all he did was throw another game winning td.

    now jameis winston and cam newton are overrated qbs
    freewatether.jpg

    freeway.jpg
    Revolver Ocelot
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread is crazy. tom brady overrated. we get it yall hate the pats yall hate brady. i would he fine with both them as my qbs.

    all he did was throw another game winning td.

    now jameis winston and cam newton are overrated qbs
    freewatether.jpg

    freeway.jpg
    CJInglewood_BI Self Lord & MasterAggieLean.
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread is crazy. tom brady overrated. we get it yall hate the pats yall hate brady. i would he fine with both them as my qbs.

    all he did was throw another game winning td.

    now jameis winston and cam newton are overrated qbs
    freewatether.jpg

    freeway.jpg
    CJInglewood_BI Self Lord & MasterAggieLean.
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread is crazy. tom brady overrated. we get it yall hate the pats yall hate brady. i would he fine with both them as my qbs.

    all he did was throw another game winning td.

    now jameis winston and cam newton are overrated qbs
    freewatether.jpg

    freeway.jpg
    CJInglewood_BI Self Lord & MasterAggieLean.
  • moyomoyo Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man motherfuck Tom Brady!!!
    Mississippi's finest
    numbaz...80's babyAggieLean.
  • moyomoyo Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man motherfuck Tom Brady!!!
    Mississippi's finest
    Inglewood_B
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 11,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    this thread is crazy. tom brady overrated. we get it yall hate the pats yall hate brady. i would he fine with both them as my qbs.

    all he did was throw another game winning td.

    now jameis winston and cam newton are overrated qbs

    What's crazy is that I said Tom Brady was NOT overrated. I said he was the GOAT.

    I'm saying he earned his GOAT status on merit and performance, and The Brady Stan sittin up here trying to tell us it's magic
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Some elite number 1 receiver has 114 yards in 3 games

    Washed.

    Jenkings
    Talib/Harris
    Peterson


    All locked that boy the fuck up
    (Really though?)
    BlackAX410Inglewood_B
  • bow to royaltybow to royalty Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Some elite number 1 receiver has 114 yards in 3 games

    I think I saw a article questioning of he's even a 1 anymore
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Some elite number 1 receiver has 114 yards in 3 games

    I think I saw a article questioning of he's even a 1 anymore

    Is he even a number 2 at this point
    (Really though?)
  • bow to royaltybow to royalty Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Some elite number 1 receiver has 114 yards in 3 games

    I think I saw a article questioning of he's even a 1 anymore

    Is he even a number 2 at this point

    Haha damn. I'll give the man a 2.
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Some elite number 1 receiver has 114 yards in 3 games

    I think I saw a article questioning of he's even a 1 anymore

    Yeah he definitely lost explosion lls
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

    ^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's because you're (understandably) on some homer shit.

    He literally can do everything Brady does, a lot of things better. He put up similar numbers with skill position players worse than what NE has.

    And then there's that Belichek guy. I'm not gonna call Brady a system QB, but he had a development curve to being GOAT. Those first few championships were about the Defense and Belichek while Brady managed games.

    There was a definitive turning point in his career trajectory. Brady wasn't "Brady" until you know who got there.

    Except win in January and February.

    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The last chip was about defense.

    They gave up only 21 points and shut Atlanta out the second half.

    They was like top 3 in points given up last year and ALWAYS have a top defense

    Absolutely.

    Cause we all know they got 6 points for every 3 and out they got against ATL and Brady ain't have nothing to do w/ it.
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 28
    I'm really not being a homer I just think there's intangibles that Brady possesses and Rodgers doesn't, it's more to it to me than pointing out how Rodgers throws a better deep ball and throws on the run better, there's things that make Belichick and Brady a perfect match that wouldn't happen with ARod, I'm not saying they wouldn't have success I'm just saying I don't think if you take Brady out and plug in Rodgers and you will get the same results maybe better, you say it like it's a fact and it's really not

    "Intangibles" is a made up attribute to prop up less athletic white guys

    Both guys are proven winners. One has better ownership, front office, coaching and overall team talent. That's the difference. Those are facts.

    Now the Packers organization ain't shit. lol That's a first.

    The cirque du soleil contortions you niggas go thru to shit on Brady is hilarious.
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People rave about Jameis Winston work ethic and leadership too. What that mean?

    There are a lot of great leaders and locker room guys in the league not winning a damn thing.

    And Aaron being self centered didn't hinder his ability to win MVP or a Super Bowl with bad receivers and no defense

    And A-Aron is one of em

    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 11,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 28
    People rave about Jameis Winston work ethic and leadership too. What that mean?

    There are a lot of great leaders and locker room guys in the league not winning a damn thing.

    And Aaron being self centered didn't hinder his ability to win MVP or a Super Bowl with bad receivers and no defense

    And A-Aron is one of em
    That's because you're (understandably) on some homer shit.

    He literally can do everything Brady does, a lot of things better. He put up similar numbers with skill position players worse than what NE has.

    And then there's that Belichek guy. I'm not gonna call Brady a system QB, but he had a development curve to being GOAT. Those first few championships were about the Defense and Belichek while Brady managed games.

    There was a definitive turning point in his career trajectory. Brady wasn't "Brady" until you know who got there.

    Except win in January and February.

    Oh word? January/February 2011 didn't happen?
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    Revolver Ocelot
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 11,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 28
    I'm really not being a homer I just think there's intangibles that Brady possesses and Rodgers doesn't, it's more to it to me than pointing out how Rodgers throws a better deep ball and throws on the run better, there's things that make Belichick and Brady a perfect match that wouldn't happen with ARod, I'm not saying they wouldn't have success I'm just saying I don't think if you take Brady out and plug in Rodgers and you will get the same results maybe better, you say it like it's a fact and it's really not

    "Intangibles" is a made up attribute to prop up less athletic white guys

    Both guys are proven winners. One has better ownership, front office, coaching and overall team talent. That's the difference. Those are facts.

    Now the Packers organization ain't shit. lol That's a first.

    The cirque du soleil contortions you niggas go thru to shit on Brady is hilarious.

    Where did I say the organization wasn't shit? Quote me, I'll wait.

    Better yet... just sit this one out, before you embarrass yourself like the other guy did.
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    ShizlanskyRevolver Ocelot
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really not being a homer I just think there's intangibles that Brady possesses and Rodgers doesn't, it's more to it to me than pointing out how Rodgers throws a better deep ball and throws on the run better, there's things that make Belichick and Brady a perfect match that wouldn't happen with ARod, I'm not saying they wouldn't have success I'm just saying I don't think if you take Brady out and plug in Rodgers and you will get the same results maybe better, you say it like it's a fact and it's really not

    "Intangibles" is a made up attribute to prop up less athletic white guys

    Both guys are proven winners. One has better ownership, front office, coaching and overall team talent. That's the difference. Those are facts.

    Now the Packers organization ain't shit. lol That's a first.

    The cirque du soleil contortions you niggas go thru to shit on Brady is hilarious.

    Where did I say the organization wasn't shit? Quote me, I'll wait.

    Better yet... just sit this one out, before you embarrass yourself like the other guy did.

    lol at other guy bruh you got bodied, deal with it
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 11,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really not being a homer I just think there's intangibles that Brady possesses and Rodgers doesn't, it's more to it to me than pointing out how Rodgers throws a better deep ball and throws on the run better, there's things that make Belichick and Brady a perfect match that wouldn't happen with ARod, I'm not saying they wouldn't have success I'm just saying I don't think if you take Brady out and plug in Rodgers and you will get the same results maybe better, you say it like it's a fact and it's really not

    "Intangibles" is a made up attribute to prop up less athletic white guys

    Both guys are proven winners. One has better ownership, front office, coaching and overall team talent. That's the difference. Those are facts.

    Now the Packers organization ain't shit. lol That's a first.

    The cirque du soleil contortions you niggas go thru to shit on Brady is hilarious.

    Where did I say the organization wasn't shit? Quote me, I'll wait.

    Better yet... just sit this one out, before you embarrass yourself like the other guy did.

    lol at other guy bruh you got bodied, deal with it

    Not surprised you'd be delusional about this. You believe in "intangibles".
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
Sign In or Register to comment.