What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So it's flooding in Houston...again..

Replies

• marc123marc123 Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 4
    Harvey relief funds, now Irma relief funds AND Trumps border wall smh. America gone go broke by october.
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 12,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    Harvey relief funds, now Irma relief funds AND Trumps border wall smh. America gone go broke by october.

trump about to ask putin for a raise to pa for all this
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,967 Regulator
    Irma is headed in our direction

No worries. Hurricane Donald strengthened into a category 5 back in January and has been tearing us apart ever since.

Te hee he

People in danger of being flooded in their homes don't appreciate the jokes ma'am
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Kat
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,967 Regulator
    Irma is headed in our direction

No worries. Hurricane Donald strengthened into a category 5 back in January and has been tearing us apart ever since.

Te hee he

People in danger of being flooded in their homes don't appreciate the jokes ma'am

I have a sneaky suspicion that people in danger of their homes being flooded didn't have time to read my joke.

They have a few days
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    87ynbgeon4m1.jpg

Or southern georgians
    rocket-2.gif
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurricane Irma is a Category 5 now.

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    texas409
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 2,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody really must've pissed off Storm
    storm-marvelassist.gif

OGDirtyDee
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,721 Regulator
    edited September 5
    ldffimquyi20.jpg

Shit. We're really going to get hit by a Category 5 (or at least a 4). 25 years after Andrew
    texas409
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd be really nice if the hurricanes stopped, Canada is using it as an excuse to gas gouge.
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Hurricane Irma is a Category 5 now.

SMH
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh ***Ms AllHipHop 2014*** Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the chances of me still getting to Puerto Rico before the year ends ?
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

sounds like shit to me. Imiddle if the island an those hillside homes already kinda dint have it like that.

assume the neighbor islands will be close to the same

you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the chances of me still getting to Puerto Rico before the year ends ?

San Juan, isla verde, Ponce an other places will be cool.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tropical Storm Jose 36-48 hours expected to become a hurricane

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

• TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all dry yet?
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,226 Regulator
    I read that because of the amount of claims FEMA is only able to give $800 , 2 weeks in a hotel , and rent assistance for about 3-4 months

Wtf is a family supposed to do with that ???
    UTDefense.jpg
    marc123banginscrew901AggieLean.atribecalledgabi