What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 'The Walking Dead' Season 8 Thread

JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 29 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Season 8 Premiere of The Walking Dead, Sunday, October 22 at 9/8c on AMC
  Colin$mackabi$hVulcanRavenMax.THIRDSUPREMEsapp08_2001Maywood

Replies

• Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Smokey Tha BanditSmokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just cant help but think how much more epic all of this would have been/would be on HBO and different writers... still a decent show, just too much unnecessary forced pandering to millennials and feminists.

I wish JDM would hit some weights too, he gettin old and lookin frail asf. Negan supposed to be kinda swole and the biggest physical threat in the whole shit.
    PanchoYoSanchoMaywood
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope they end this shit this season. this shit is getting way to bull and yo....my man made this thread like two months in advance so he can get credit. smmfh. lol.
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can a brother get a sticky @mods?
    Max.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,938 Regulator
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    The show is still one of our favorites.

Some of you are simply impatient and incapable of allowing stories and characters to develop. Too many garbage "reality tv' shows have made this country this way.

It's your favorite. I checked out a few seasons ago not even paying attention. The characters suck outside of Began and they even ruined Rick. Carl is cool though.
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit still come on? They shoulda stopped at season 5
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

marc123Revolver OcelotHustleThaDon
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Will Munny

This all you breh

Did they kill carl yet? He's a pussy.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
      Colin$mackabi$hmarc123Revolver Ocelot
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 28,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »

Thats when I stopped watching.

Are they any closer to a cure? If not this shit still bushes status for me.
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
    VulcanRaven
  • HevaliskHevalisk Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2

There is no cure

The cure is to kill all the undead.
      Colin$mackabi$hMaywood
  • HevaliskHevalisk Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped watching at the end of season 6, fuck outta here with that lame cliffhanger.
    marc123VulcanRavenRevolver Ocelot
    The last season finale of TWD was it's worse rated one, yet it still pulled in over 11 million viewers going head to head against.............wrestlemania.

They are still one of the most watched shows in history.............
    The big question is what does this mean for the show? Nothing, necessarily. Even with 11.3 viewers, The Walking Dead is still one of the most watched shows on television. Plus, this doesn’t include numbers for those who watch it on demand afterward, digital downloads or streaming. For example, Westworld’s finale only got 2.2 million live viewers, while Game of Thrones’ season six finale drew in 8.9. Although Westworld and Game of Thrones are two of HBO’s biggest series, they don’t even come close to The Walking Dead’s numbers. Even on network television, the only show giving The Walking Dead a run for its money is The Big Bang Theory, which is still one of the most watched shows on television. Its season nine finale, which aired last year, brought in just under 20 million viewers.
      Colin$mackabi$hSplackavelliBabaaasapp08_2001

Not when the show dont come on for another 2 months foh

You've stickied other shit in the past that was more than a couple months from debuting, so stop being on your typical petty shit.

Do your job as a mod or step down from that spot.
    Max.infamous114sapp08_2001Maywood
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,938 Regulator

Not when the show dont come on for another 2 months foh

You've stickied other shit in the past that was more than a couple months from debuting, so stop being on your typical petty shit.

Do your job as a mod or step down from that spot.

.....Like what?

You know I'm not the only LCA mod, right?
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,648 ✭✭✭✭✭

there is no cure. I hope in that coma sequence when rick wakes up he sees carl his wife and the baby and shane etc at his bedside all happy then moments later while they are having a happy reunion they here all kinds of panic shooting and commotion in the backround "the bodies in the morgue are walking .... arghhhhh!!!!....... then the camera pans in on a knowing look of despair on ricks face and he yells "nooooooooooooo!!!!!" *fade to black*
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They doing a time jump this season?
    Huey_C