What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 'The Walking Dead' Season 8 Thread

Replies

• Da12RespectADa12RespectA Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eps been good but Gabriel should've smoked Neegan ass and The last ep Rick looking like he's bitching up on us again.
    JusDre313
  • Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can Sasha make a come back? I heard her show was getting cancelled. Dre show got cancelled too so we should be sering that dry ass braid wig sometime soon.

Can a zombie make a comeback...
    texas409sapp08_2001Maywood
  • Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea this season is already better than last, not saying much tho but I'll keep watching
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just got done watching last weeks episode......i hate jesus now. i wish they would put his ass on a cross and crucify that nigga. them niggaZ ran and he gets in his feelings when morgan was about to put in work. will somebody please kill him already.
    geechiedanbuford214RickyRichonetoughmiracle
  • MeesterMeester Smartass Outrage LandPosts: 16,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really calling this mock dread nigga "your majesty" smmfh.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    RickyRich
    JERRRRRRYYYYY!!!
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    KingFreeman
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeke got kidnapped by a nerd ass cac...cmon bruh
    marc123
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meester wrote: »
    JERRRRRRYYYYY!!!

Cut that punk ass whiteboy down.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    Meester
    Shiva got got
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    KingFreemanMaywoodonetoughmiracle
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope episode I wish they showed how ezekiels men got cut down though. This episode nosed his humanity. That save by jerry was unexpected. How can slow asswalkers over power a tiger though. That's a 10/ft long 500 pound chainsaw
    geechiedanbuford214onetoughmiracle
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man just smh....ill post me review tomm
  • geechiedanbuford214geechiedanbuford214 Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    Meester wrote: »
    Shiva got got

Thats a MF tiger shid is so unrealistic its ridiculous
    MaywoodSplackavelliRickyRichdasmooth1
  • KingLuciano KingLuciano Posts: 440 ✭✭✭✭
    What was with those toxic waste barrels? How shiva got killed was dumb as fuck! Other than that it was a good episode.
    Max.
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did Shiva get killed like that in the comics?
    Meester
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 13
    Ep 3 was trash. They jus hinting at the rick vs daryl beef. Daryl cold as ice. Killed off Morales, no fucks given. Gabriel begging to come in was funny. smh at morgan vs jesus boss fight in the woods. They really gone keep 60+ ppl in "two trailers in the back" smh foh.

Ep 4 was the best of the season imo. Wierd rapist vibe nerd dude was the MVP lol. Them breaking down the king bs was cool. Solid way to kill off the tiger. AMC wasnt down w that cgi bill no mo, plus killing the tiger was kind like killing off the whole king act. 2 birds 1 stone.

Rick, Daryl and Carol are basically on super hero status.
    Maywoodsapp08_2001
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The death of the tiger was just fucking awful writing. Folks can fucking pluck a walker and it falls over but a fucking tiger can't get away from some walkers!!!?? Especially the shit they have had some extremely weak ass characters escape from that writing was just trash as fuck.

Carol should've let them die and made sure she got those damn guns.

Whoever in here said the shows has Rick, Darryl and Carol on super hero status is 1000% correct.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

onetoughmiracle
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The death of the tiger was just fucking awful writing. Folks can fucking pluck a walker and it falls over but a fucking tiger can't get away from some walkers!!!?? Especially the shit they have had some extremely weak ass characters escape from that writing was just trash as fuck.

Carol should've let them die and made sure she got those damn guns.

Whoever in here said the shows has Rick, Darryl and Carol on super hero status is 1000% correct.

Tiger could’ve just ran away. Zombie can’t outrun a tiger.

They probably wanted to cut the cgi budget out