What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 'The Walking Dead' Season 8 Thread

1234568»

Replies

• D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 14
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The death of the tiger was just fucking awful writing. Folks can fucking pluck a walker and it falls over but a fucking tiger can't get away from some walkers!!!?? Especially the shit they have had some extremely weak ass characters escape from that writing was just trash as fuck.

Carol should've let them die and made sure she got those damn guns.

Whoever in here said the shows has Rick, Darryl and Carol on super hero status is 1000% correct.

Tiger could’ve just ran away. Zombie can’t outrun a tiger.

They probably wanted to cut the cgi budget out

I understand that thought process just that they could've came up with a better way for the tiger to go out.

That is all I'm saying. Some of the shit they write into this show is like they don't even care or try because they know their fan base is locked in and not leaving. It shouldn't be that way.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

• GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15
    This shows does stupid shit but some of you make y'all selves look like whole dickhead they wrote that scene in the comics it wasn't to cut the budget for one

2.what the fuck does a tiger know about zombies how the fuck is the tiger going to know it wasn't the top of the food chain in that moment

3 this is written from a comiiiiic book stop looking for reality based answers

Carol running around like solid snake is hilarious she simply out smarting everybody she comes across you never see her do some superhuman shit
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea. The shit w carol was silly. Felt like i was watchin a video game
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shows does stupid shit but some of you make y'all selves look like whole dickhead they wrote that scene in the comics it wasntnto cut the chi budget for one

2.what the fuck does a tiger know about zombies how the fuck is the tiger going to know it wasn't the top of the food chain in that moment

Carol running around like solid snake is hilarious she simply out smarting everybody she comes across you never see her do some superhuman shit

Well you should know they don’t follow the comic entirely. Judith and Carol are dead in the comic but alive in the show. Rick got 1 hand, characters that in the comics but never introduced in the show and so forth. It’s easy to draw a tiger in a comic book, it’s a lot harder to do in a show, hence the tiger had to go
    MeesterMaywoodJusDre313
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shows does stupid shit but some of you make y'all selves look like whole dickhead they wrote that scene in the comics it wasntnto cut the chi budget for one

Well you should know they don’t follow the comic entirely. Judith and Carol are dead in the comic but alive in the show. Rick got 1 hand, characters that in the comics but never introduced in the show and so forth. It’s easy to draw a tiger in a comic book, it’s a lot harder to do in a show, hence the tiger had to go

wen does carol died in the book and by who
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »

wen does carol died in the book and by who

Suicide
    MaywoodMeesterJusDre313
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This show makes crazy $$$ yet is cheap af

Negan in like 1 episode? Cheap cgi
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't these niggas struggling to find ammo a few episodes back. Now these none shooting MFS got bullets to waste. SMH

The King and his weak ass emotional breakdown. The tiger is the real King.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Wasn't these niggas struggling to find ammo a few episodes back. Now these none shooting MFS got bullets to waste. SMH

He did get his whole squad killed ijs
    JusDre313sapp08_2001
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huey_C wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »

He did get his whole squad killed ijs

FACTS

I would've preferred the tiger live and the king to have died.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

1234568»