What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The official "Ask 5 Grand about drugs and the mysteries of life" thread

HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomePosts: 3,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 30 in AKA Donkey
Ayo @5 Grand, we're apparently missing many pieces of the puzzle we call life and we need your help.

After reading your response in that thread about that 1,000 kilos of coke being seized where you said the DEA is cool with coke being sold as long as it's uncut, I was like damn, what else are we missing?

So real talk, do what OGs in our society are supposed to do and put us on some game man.

First and foremost I need to know some vital information im missing about the manufacturing marketing and effects of both PCP and heroin fam.

Let's go IC, we need to consult the Oracle before it's too late
808HiLife808Idiopathic Jokerbigbird_1silverfoxxjonoT. Sanfordblackgod813TurfaholicBetaCashmoneyDuxJoshuaMoshua  atribecalledgabimetal face terroristThe_JackalLcnsdbyROYALTYBrideofKillaKoltrainBenjaminEBobOblahBreezy_KilroyBusta Carmichael DarthRozayfortyacresNah Soninfamous114VulcanRavenskpjr78its....JOHN BMsSouthernMallyGenglishdudeonetoughmiracle32DaysOfInfinitiKingFreemanFigoAP21$tayRichROLLINkingtob330StewRevolver Ocelotiron man1HafBayked

Replies