What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Daniel Caesar - Freudian

King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
Y'all up on Daniel Caesar? I've been digging his music from the first time I heard "Get You" several months back. A couple of months ago I heard "Japanese Denim" and loved it. His album droppes Friday and is as good as I expected. I was surprised there wasn't a thread on here about him.

Check him out...

Here go a few cuts of his:

Get You

Best Part

Loose

We Find Love/Blessed

Japanese Denim (not on album)

buttuh_bAlready Home_17BDBIID

Replies

• JokerzWyldJokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityPosts: 5,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude is nice. He reminds me of a blend between Sam Dew and Frank Ocean, but smoother.
    "Our mistake, the mistake we Africans made, was to have forgotten that the enemy never withdraws sincerely. He never understands. He capitulates, but he does not become converted

Our mistake is to have believed that the enemy had lost his combativeness and his harmfulness" Frantz Fanon

31-drapetomania.jpg
    Already Home_17
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ladies love this shit..
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
  • whatevathehellwhatevathehell Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many whites in his videos..nope
    JokerzWyld