What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Coming Soon -"Thor RAGNAROK (Nov 3rd)"

Replies

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cate blanchett is about to body this helena role
    rocket-2.gif
    DarthRozay
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »

The Revengers

Lol @ The Revengers
    Lou_Cypher
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,983 Regulator
    Maybe it's just me but I can't wait to see Captain America be a bad ass in this movie
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    sapp08_2001Lou_Cypher
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,983 Regulator

The Revengers

I'm going out on a limb and saying that scene where Thor lands unconsciously on the milano is an end credit scene in this movie.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Cain
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,263 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Revengers

I'm going out on a limb and saying that scene where Thor lands unconsciously on the milano is an end credit scene in this movie.

Either that, or the end credit scene leads into that scene. Like, the end credit scene shows Thanos approaching the world that Thor is on, and IW starts of with the GotG investigating a distress call from that world.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    Joker_De_La_LoverDarthRozay
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13
    i was watching the ed norton incredible hulk and it was dope. the mcu was great even before marvel got disneyfied. i got my hopes up for thor ragnarok but honestly i feel that marvel could do better with a more mature intellectual approach to their filmaking. cut out most of the dry humor and leave that shit in the guardians movies and spiderman. i'd also like to see another hulk solo movie. with the leader as the main villain and the absorbing man as a minor villian or some big brute and a side story that will lead to red hulk involving general ross finding a blood or dna sample from the hulk and attempting to synthasize. they can also add other characters like doc sampson etc. the hulks worlds isn't as built up as other mcu characterslike iron man or thor etc.
    sapp08_2001Lou_Cypher
    i was watching the ed norton incredible hulk and it was dope. the mcu was great even before marvel got disneyfied. i got my hopes up for thor ragnarok but honestly i feel that marvel could do better with a more mature intellectual approach to their filmaking. cut out most of the dry humor and leave that shit in the guardians movies and spiderman. i'd also like to see another hulk solo movie. with the leader as the main villain and the absorbing man as a minor villian or some big brute and a side story that will lead to red hulk involving general ross finding a blood or dna sample from the hulk and attempting to synthasize. they can also add other characters like doc sampson etc. the hulks worlds isn't as built up as other mcu characterslike iron man or thor etc.

I'd say they did that pretty well with the Captain America movies. The thing about the MCU is that the movies aren't really as similar as people make them out to be. Aside from all of them having some comedic elements, they are all pretty different.

m63Y62.gif
    Joker_De_La_LoverStoneColdMikey#1hiphopjunki3Revolver Ocelot
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13
    Im wondering when they will roll out the second BP trailer, its getting close to thor 3

and Toy Spoilers are coming out
    Im wondering when they will roll out the second BP trailer, its getting close to thor 3

and Toy Spoilers are coming out

It will probably be one of the trailers before Ragnarok.

m63Y62.gif

I'd say they did that pretty well with the Captain America movies. The thing about the MCU is that the movies aren't really as similar as people make them out to be. Aside from all of them having some comedic elements, they are all pretty different.

This. Captain America and Iron Man films had a serious tone.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Just saw Spider-Man. It was dope. I liked it. Wasn't as childish as I expected to be. Was I the only one to notice the deadpool reference?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • freshb651freshb651 Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stan Lee says marvel is working on a deal with 20th century fox to bring x men and fantastic four to the mcu

I wonder if it gets done before infinity war
    StoneColdMikey
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Stan Lee says marvel is working on a deal with 20th century fox to bring x men and fantastic four to the mcu

I wonder if it gets done before infinity war

Think time stone and reality stone
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Ajackson17inori
  • Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭✭✭

Link?
    I think it'll be a crossover thing with the current x men cast using dr strange or one of the stones and a whole new fantastic four cast with fox still making the stand alone films
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,749 Regulator
    Still no link that Stan Lee said that
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can't X men can still have their whole thing and still be in the universe? It's a big ass universe.
    DarthRozayBreezy_Kilroyiron man1Cain