What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Replies

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »

Didn't watch all of it but lol @ "There's a green guy back there. Shrek?"
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    DarthRozayValentinez A. KaiserHundredEyes illestni99ainne
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rumors are making it sound like Eddie Brock will be Agent Venom in the movie, not the Venom we all know and love that fights Spiderman all the time..

Was Eddie Brock ever Agent Venom? Im not too familiar with Agent Venom, but the books i have on him were a Paralyzed Flash Thompson being Agent Venom.
    texas409illestni99ainne
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that Disney deal with Fox goes through. I'm calling it now. Avengers Vs. X-Men. Give the fans what they want.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    5th Letternickel-us P
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,563 Regulator
    If that Disney deal with Fox goes through. I'm calling it now. Avengers Vs. X-Men. Give the fans what they want.

Won't happen. At least not with these current avengers. Unless some new contracts happens
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet Marvel Studios would do a way better AvX Story than Marvel Comics did.
    soul rattlerStoneColdMikeymatches malone
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody like that story it was universally hated

Hell no
    MorganFreemanKingCainStoneColdMikey
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Rumors are making it sound like Eddie Brock will be Agent Venom in the movie, not the Venom we all know and love that fights Spiderman all the time..

Was Eddie Brock ever Agent Venom? Im not too familiar with Agent Venom, but the books i have on him were a Paralyzed Flash Thompson being Agent Venom.

Read Remenders run immediately that's one of the dopest comics I've ever read. He definitely doesn't require Spider-Man and it looks like they are combining him and Flashs story as well. They have to since Homecomings Flash is clearly not heading to the military anytime soon lol.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Lou_Cypher
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody like that story it was universally hated

Hell no

After Thor got disrespected so early I said fuck AVX

Cain
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

if the deal happens thats gonna be way down the road they gonna milk that for every penny
    StoneColdMikey
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,563 Regulator
    After watching Guardians of The Galaxy, who was Yondu selling the infinity stone to?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    After watching Guardians of The Galaxy, who was Yondu selling the infinity stone to?

He was trying to keep it once he saw it's power

• soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    Valentinez A. Kaisersapp08_2001Revolver Ocelot
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched a video where a dude claims its Pepper Pots in the Iron Man Suit not Tony. Says, the person in the suit puts their hands up to "defend" themselves in a way that Tony never would. Said Tony would take one to the face just to show that he could. Also, said the suit was more curved like it was built for a woman.

When you look at it again, it doesn't even look like the person has their hands up to defend themselves. To me, it looks more like they are pleading not to get hit.
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
    Cainsapp08_2001
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a flash back war scene with wolverine and cap fighting together
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna need this to be a top 3 Marvel Studios movie.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    o
    I'm gonna need this to be a top 3 Marvel Studios movie.

I'm gonna need it to be the best one of all.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 8
    Broddie wrote: »
    Fox Marvelverse is now officially part of the MCU.

It is finally happening! Weeks after news broke out that Walt Disney Co. was in talks with Fox to acquire their entertainment segment, 20th Century Fox, it has been confirmed that the two studios have closed the deal and could likely make the acquisition announcement sometime next week.

According to a CNBC report, Disney and Fox have finalised Disney's purchase of numerous Fox assets, including 20th Century Fox movie studio. Which means Disney will officially own most of Marvel's cinematic characters namely the Avengers, X-Men and Deadpool, to name a few.

Also Read: Logan's Hugh Jackman could be back as Wolverine! But only if the Avengers agree!

It was earlier reported that Disney was not the only studio Fox was in talks with regarding the acquisition. Bloomberg had recently reported that Fox was also in talks with Comcast, CNBC's parent company, but the studio was inclined to Disney.

"21st Century Fox Inc., the global film and TV company controlled by the Murdoch family, would prefer to sell some assets to Walt Disney Co. because it's a better strategic fit and presents fewer regulatory hurdles, people familiar with the matter said," Bloomberg reported.

However, Deadpool actor Ryan Reynolds might not be as happy as the fans. After news about the acquisition, the actor had expressed his concern over the R-rated content treatment if Deadpool comes under the Disney banner, which is inclined to PG-13.

He had tweeted in early November, "If this is true, I wonder how the fudge it would affect Deadpool?" We'll wait and see if Disney changes the hit formula adopted by the R-rated movie or let the cash roll in allowing Deadpool be as it is.

CNBC also reports that the estimated value of the deal is $60 billion. This doesn't include Fox's sports and news assets.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they aren't too meddlesome with things that already work. After all the Fox TV shows like Legion are good the way they are.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    Broddieiron man1Revolver Ocelot