What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official DC Cinematic Universe thread - Now Showing - "The Justice League"

Replies

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,114 Regulator
    I really think a joker solo film and a Harley Joker movie will water the character down to a point his presence will be a joke.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    IamNumberOne
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it connected to the other shows?
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightwing has been cast. It's the young dude from the recent pirates of the caribean. Can't recall name already, will post when I get to work.

Rumors are saying wb is hoping to get leonardo Dicaprio for the joker origin film by scorcese. Rumors also saying Jared leto isn't too pleased with multiple jokers even though they aren't in the same universe.
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo is this flashpoint movie foreal?
    sapp08_2001HundredEyes
  • IamNumberOneIamNumberOne Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The multiple Jokers shit is wack af...just have Jared Leto grow his brows back and remove that dumbass damaged tattoo from his forehead and say he does shit like that cuz he likes to mutilate himself since he's crazy...I honestly didn't have a problem with him I thought it was a nice take that he was an underground crime boss made shit more realistic since he's not a meta human just like Batman and he does need money to do his schemes...I think Leonardo DeCaprio would make a dope Two Face for the DCEU
    2922ttu.jpg28v36n9.jpg

It's just entertainment. Don't over think it.™
    Splackavellisoul rattler#1hiphopjunki3
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any excuse to have the white man dicking down a black woman.

Gotdammit you're right! I thought it was a win
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
    soul rattler
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The multiple Jokers shit is wack af...just have Jared Leto grow his brows back and remove that dumbass damaged tattoo from his forehead and say he does shit like that cuz he likes to mutilate himself since he's crazy...I honestly didn't have a problem with him I thought it was a nice take that he was an underground crime boss made shit more realistic since he's not a meta human just like Batman and he does need money to do his schemes...I think Leonardo DeCaprio would make a dope Two Face for the DCEU

I dont think the Joker origin film will be necessary, but i am interested in it just because of Scorcese being involved in it. It wont be DCEU related, just a film with the DC stamp on it.

For leto's joker though, i agree. I hope they reverse the tattoos and the flashy gangster vibe of Joker. I thought Leto did good as joker, just didnt get much of a chance to show it off and didnt have the best material to go off of for a film.

If David Ayer really is going to be involved in doing Gotham City Sirens i hope he has a finished script. I've read there were last minute changes to Suicide Squad's story, so when they started filming or were already in production the script changed and it was new for the entire cast.
    nj2089IamNumberOne
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayer only had 6 weeks to work on the script he was rushed on top om WB heads making it a damn music video in the beginning.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »

He directed Warrior and The Accountant...

Hopefully the studio backs the hell off and it be nice if it was R but probably not happening.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    Lou_Cypher
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 7
    Lmao I actually auditioned for one of that guy's movies back in the day. One of the worst things I ever did cause I'm a writer by nature not an actor but I walked out mad proud and shit.

Always feared that if I ever blew up somehow someone would leak it out. The movie turned out to be hot shit from the sewer anyway. Pride & Glory waste of a perfectly good cast. At least some of my people got to work crew on it.

I was pulling for Mel Gibson. Knew it wouldn't happen. Just hope that WB learned the right lesson from Wonder Woman. Leave him alone during production.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    soul rattlersapp08_2001
  • Carnage816Carnage816 Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Casting another Joker is disrespectful and DC needs to remember that suicide squad is a group of anti heros/villains. They need to play off that dynamic instead of tryna GotG it. They got something special if they can use their imagination and have a solid story.
    soul rattlerBreezy_Kilroy
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People really trying to justify why casting another Joker is anything other than disrespectful. Leto only got to play the role once and then got his screentime chopped to hell.

The suits at WB DON'T want to take responsibility for their actions.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    StoneColdMikeyCarnage816Breezy_Kilroy
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude from It needs to be Joker
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    lets just be real they realize it was the shitiest form of the joker weve seen. Very few people were a fan of it and want to see a whole movie based on a homo erotic gangsta with a grill running a crew from the streets. They probably cut his scenes down because they werent any better than the rest. Of course Leto thought he did great in the extra scenes, what actor is gonna say yeah i probably went over the top and it didnt come out so great so they didnt put it in the movie. They dont say some shit like that until their acting careers are winding down. i say recast his ass for the joker harley movie too so he doesnt ruin that one too.

Have you seen the cut out scenes or are you purposely making an uninformed opinion to justify a studio that insists on fucking up their own films in post-production?
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • Agrv2385Agrv2385 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 10
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    lets just be real they realize it was the shitiest form of the joker weve seen. Very few people were a fan of it and want to see a whole movie based on a homo erotic gangsta with a grill running a crew from the streets. They probably cut his scenes down because they werent any better than the rest. Of course Leto thought he did great in the extra scenes, what actor is gonna say yeah i probably went over the top and it didnt come out so great so they didnt put it in the movie. They dont say some shit like that until their acting careers are winding down. i say recast his ass for the joker harley movie too so he doesnt ruin that one too.

Have you seen the cut out scenes or are you purposely making an uninformed opinion to justify a studio that insists on fucking up their own films in post-production?

i have every fuckin dc blu ray and have seen them all and the behind the scenes. seeing joker come back from the helicopter in the end with a burnt ass face didnt make his weirdo take any better. so keep your snarky ass remarks to yourself just cuz my opinion differs from urs.
    cd6gb3wdx15l1ne6g.jpg

KNiGHTS
  • Agrv2385Agrv2385 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 17
    ‘Justice League’ rumored to have two credits scenes, Green Lanterns

Two members of the Green Lantern Corps may appear in Justice League thanks to Joss Whedon’s take, but not the members many would expect. Warner Bros. is gearing up for the full expansion of the DC Extended Universe when Justice League hits theaters this fall and introduces audiences to their entire lineup of superheroes. The DCEU has already firmly established Batman (Ben Affleck), Superman (Henry Cavill), and Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), but the movie will also fully introduce the rest of the League: Aquaman (Jason Momoa), Flash (Ezra Miller), and Cyborg (Ray Fisher).

However, as most fans realize, there is one key component missing from the Justice League lineup, that being any presence of the Green Lanterns. WB has a film in development and rumors have persisted that Green Lantern would be in Justice League in some form, and now rumor has it that two members will be appearing.

The Wrap‘s Umberto Gonzalez stated in a recent Periscope session that the Green Lanterns will have a bigger role than previously believed. While previous rumors (from Umberto in fact) said a Green Lantern would be included, Gonzalez said that now “there will be two Green Lanterns” in the movie. He said this information came from sources who read Whedon’s script and could still be cut before the film hits theaters, so take this with a grain of salt.

Stating that two Green Lanterns will appear automatically brings Hal Jordan and John Stewart to mind, especially with them set to star in Green Lantern Corps. However, that does not appear to be the case as Umberto said he knows the name of one of the members, but not the other. He went on to debunk a few suggestions from the live-chat including Abin Sur, Tomar-Re, and Kilowog.

Since this scene has likely already filmed at this point, it would make more sense for these to be alien Green Lanterns instead of humans. There is no information on how big of a role they will have, so they may not even have lines. If they did, it would be easier to keep the identity of who voiced these characters a secret than if they had cast a major member of the Corps.

Even though the presence of the Green Lanterns will more than likely not mean Hal, John, Kyle Rayner, Guy Gardner, etc. will appear, it does help set up their future appearances. Steppenwolf already said in the most recent Justice League trailer that there are “No Lanterns” on Earth, so that quick line and their possible introduction will tease the future of the cosmic franchise. Who knows, maybe the Green Lanterns will be part of the rumored two post-credits scenes.
    cd6gb3wdx15l1ne6g.jpg

• nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 18
    Rumor of the Day:

EXCLUSIVE: We can confirm that Warner Bros/DC Films and Chris McKay has found their Nightwing in Finn Wittrock! We can additionally say the TEEN TITANS are expected to feature in supporting roles!

(Andrew Gifford)
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    texas409Lou_Cypher
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,175 Regulator
    Matthew Vaughn in talks for Man of Steel 2.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

Lou_Cypher