What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official DC Cinematic Universe thread - Coming Soon - " Justice League (17 Nov)"

Replies

• SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 8
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had forgotten how great the new Superman theme is until this trailer. Those notes raised some goosebumps when I heard them.

Sure it's not John Williams' theme but it's still effective as fuck. Out of this era of superhero movie I really feel it's the only iconic theme so far besides Wonder Woman.

Elfman better work wonders with a new Batman theme for this movie. He's the only one that truly knows how to write music for that character. I listen to his work from the 2 Burton Batman movies at least once a week.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Aquaman seems right on the money to me. The character is swashbuckling royalty.

Part of the reason a lot of people disliked his hook hand era was he got removed from that and got too serious and broody. The balance left the book for a while even though Peter David did great work.

Everything after that including Geoff Johns helped bring back the true Aquaman spirit though thankfully.

Momoa reminds me of The Brave and The Bold. One of his thrillest incarnations.

2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    texas409 wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Not really feeling the trailer outside of the Smaville scene and Diana on the lady justice statue. Still hyped for the movie and glad that they didn't spoil much.

this nigga never likes anything....life just aint for you my nigga

That trailer didn't really show anything new or have any cohesive rhythm. Footage felt random for most of it. Not much to be excited about. It's not a bad thing cause at least we're not getting the entire movie in the ads but it's a pretty basic trailer. Some of ya get mad hyped over anything. Just an opinion.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    texas409sapp08_2001IamNumberOnefreshb651illestni99ainneCottonCitySlimKingFreeman
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Constantine Preview

2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    Idiopathic JokerHundredEyes lord nemesis
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,731 Regulator
    Not really feeling the trailer outside of the Smaville scene and Diana on the lady justice statue. Still hyped for the movie and glad that they didn't spoil much.

latest?cb=20150304020113

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

texas409Breezy_Kilroy
  • freshb651freshb651 Posts: 8,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

That trailer didn't really show anything new or have any cohesive rhythm. Footage felt random for most of it. Not much to be excited about. It's not a bad thing cause at least we're not getting the entire movie in the ads but it's a pretty basic trailer. Some of ya get mad hyped over anything. Just an opinion.

Umm,do you know what a movie trailer is or...
    Broddietexas409soul rattlerRecaptimus_Prime360atribecalledgabi
    edited October 9
    freshb651 wrote: »

Yes and believe it or not just like movies most trailers have a structure and something to say. This is why "themed trailers" exist. This is why trailer editors have a job. Trailers are suppose to tell a story within themselves when selling a product. For a good example of this see the trailer for Jackie Chan's upcoming movie The Foreigner.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

Remember when Sion said he wouldn't go see the movie b/c the 1st TEASER trailer didn't show Superman?

fa2yt525dvim.gif

Good times.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    nujerz84SuperManuelLou_Cypher
  • trilladelictrilladelic Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling this movie won't be as good as WW was but not as bad BvS..
    pro smoke, pro choke, anti-broke, conservative liberal..
    Huey_Ctexas409freshb651
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Remember when Sion said he wouldn't go see the movie b/c the 1st TEASER trailer didn't show Superman?

fa2yt525dvim.gif

Good times.

When you realize the actor who plays Martian Manhunter is in that clip
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see any whining or emotions.

I just see jokes.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    edited October 9
    Nah the emotionality of some of these DC dudes is real. No wonder those Marvel boys are always in here trolling. It's too easy to trigger them even when trying to reasonably debate.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    sapp08_2001nujerz84infamous114