What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official DC Cinematic Universe thread - Coming Soon - " Justice League (17 Nov)"

Replies

• matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Aquaman seems right on the money to me. The character is swashbuckling royalty.

Part of the reason a lot of people disliked his hook hand era was he got removed from that and got too serious and broody. The balance left the book for a while even though Peter David did great work.

Everything after that including Geoff Johns helped bring back the true Aquaman spirit though thankfully.

Momoa reminds me of The Brave and The Bold. One of his thrillest incarnations.

this is what I got from it too. That overly heroic Brave and the Bold aquaman. I never watched the show but I play the wii game with my son all the time. Thats a great universe they had going.
    dat boi
    Broddie
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    In DCTV news Constantine (Voiced By Matt Ryan) Animated show on CW Seed comes out in January

Matt Ryan’s Constantine also confirmed to appear in a exorcism episode of Legends of Tomorrow this season.

that constantine episode was the one bright spot in that horrid Arrow season
    dat boi
    iron man1CJ
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't feeling the trailer...it still has the Snyder smell to it. Different from Wonder Woman.
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    Not really feeling the trailer outside of the Smaville scene and Diana on the lady justice statue. Still hyped for the movie and glad that they didn't spoil much.

this nigga never likes anything....life just aint for you my nigga

That trailer didn't really show anything new or have any cohesive rhythm. Footage felt random for most of it. Not much to be excited about. It's not a bad thing causeat least we're not getting the entire movie in the ads
    but it's a pretty basic trailer. Some of ya get mad hyped over anything. Just an opinion.

*cough* thor ragnarok *cough*
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't feeling the trailer...it still has the Snyder smell to it. Different from Wonder Woman.

Some of the green screen work was off putting. But they still got like 5 weeks left of post production work so I let it slide.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ladies are already going crazy over Cavill, Ezra and Momoa. Posting them all over their social media and shit
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    I really like Cavill as supes, after flash point hopefully he is still supes. Casting is perfect for the whole universe.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,638 Regulator
    I really like Cavill as supes, after flash point hopefully he is still supes. Casting is perfect for the whole universe.

Superman doesn't exist in flashpoint
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Huey_Csoul rattler
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Superman doesn't exist in flashpoint

yes he does but he's was discovered by nasa or some shit and held underground in a military base where they kept him for study. he didn't get any yellow sunling for all those years so he was malnourished.
    Broddielord nemesisKingFreemanIamNumberOne
  • ghost!ghost! To possess, haunt and conquer. Posts: 7,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    muthafucka!

Can these hollywood fuckas keep their hands to their selves? Now Affleck getting caught out there touching his makeup artist...and if this gets anymore serious, they might delay the release of Justice League...

sapp08_2001
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,299 Regulator
    Lol they tryna get mamoa out the paint too cuz he made a rape joke on a game of thrones panel from when he was on the show
    HundredEyes sapp08_2001Lou_CypherBeta
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,727 Regulator
    edited October 13
    Lol they tryna get mamoa out the paint too cuz he made a rape joke on a game of thrones panel from when he was on the show

OG Kevin Fiege playin chess DC playin checkers...

Joss Whedon went against the family...

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

soul rattler
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,043 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol both affleck and Mamoa were catching hell for sexual harassment shit.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,299 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Lol both affleck and Mamoa were catching hell for sexual harassment shit.

Lol mamoa shit will blow over if that's all they got on him. Ben on the other hand......