What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official DC Cinematic Universe thread - Now Showing - "The Justice League"

Replies

• texas409texas409 Posts: 20,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the embargo is lifted tomorrow right?
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 9,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 14
    texas409 wrote: »
    there is a leaked post credit scene online of Deathstroke and Lex Luthor plotting on Batman

the DCU bout to be lit

probably should've spoilered this
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh it's only after credits, thanks @texas409
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 14
    Got Back from the film...

Spoilers no plot points just 3 biggest things DC comic fans would like to know
    Green Lantern... There is a Green Lantern Appearance.. Diana tells Bruce the story of Steppenwolf first time on Earth... Amazons, Atlantians and All Tribes of Man Joined to fight him and his parademons. She Said said something to the effect of "We also had warriors from other worlds" and its a Alien Green Lantern IDK who it was but it has the Green Lantern Symbol on its Chest, Green Aura and Ring . But he dies in the battle and the ring comes off his finger and goes flying away from it, obviously seeking its next bearer...

Possible additonal spoiler... it not said who the guy was... most likely it was Zeus but it could have been the Wizard Of Shazzam who blasted Steppenwolf during that battle.

Mid Credit Scene is The Flash and Superman Racing..

End Credit Scene is Arkham Asylum guard goes to pick up Lex Luthor guy turns around its an imposter he as weird smile on his face and starts laughing (possible Joker Involvement here) then we see a small boat driving to Big Boat.. Its Deathstroke... he goes to Luthor, Deathstroke goes you better not be wasting my time, Lex tells him that since they having a Justice League...that then they need to have a League of there own (obvious Injustice League Reference)

2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    Lou_Cyphersapp08_2001
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Green Lantern... There is a Green Lantern Appearance.. Diana tells Bruce the story of Steppenwolf first time on Earth... Amazons, Atlantians and All Tribes of Man Joined to fight him and his parademons. She Said said something to the effect of "We also had warriors from other worlds" and its a Alien Green Lantern IDK who it was but it has the Green Lantern Symbol on its Chest, Green Aura and Ring . But he dies in the battle and the ring comes off his finger and goes flying away from it, obviously seeking its next bearer...

Possible additonal spoiler... it not said who the guy was... most likely it was Zeus but it could have been the Wizard Of Shazzam who blasted Steppenwolf during that battle.

End Credit Scene is Arkham Asylum guard goes to pick up Lex Luthor guy turns around its an imposter he as weird smile on his face and starts laughing (possible Joker Involvement here) then we see a small boat driving to Big Boat.. Its Deathstroke... he goes to Luthor, Deathstroke goes you better not be wasting my time, Lex tells him that since they having a Justice League...that then they need to have a League of there own (obvious Injustice League Reference)

Those are spoilers fuckboi!

No shit that why I said they were spoilers and put into as Spoilers..but arent major plot points all 3 scenes total are less than 5 minutes combined.
    Cyborg says boo-ya
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    texas409
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some douche on facebook already spoiled that story Diana told Bruce SMH
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYtexas409Meester
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 14
    STAY OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA. yall know damn well that the spoils would attain an all time high!!
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    HundredEyes a.mann
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

This sounds so dope!!
    texas409LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYIamNumberOne
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    If cyborg says " boo-yaa!" Imma jump out of my seat!

I must say , Aquaman saying "Mah Man" alltime in the trailer is slightly cringeworthy

I'm cool with aquaman saying "yee-haa!!!!" Though.
    Yea the made Aquaman look cheesy with those yells in the trailers. I was drunk laughing at that shit last night

Does the movie have a high replay value? Is it on classic status?
    Huey_C
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only complaints i keep seeing is the cgi and the villain
    Meesterrip.dilla
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody's been praising the ladyboy playing Barry Allen. So I'm more optimistic about Flashpoint now.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    nj2089HundredEyes atribecalledgabiStoneColdMikey
    I noticed that about the cgi in the trailers. It just looks grainy in some scenes I wonder who they use to do their effects
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zack usually does great with special effects
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But he was not involved in the post production process this time.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Lou_Cyphertexas409a.mannStoneColdMikey
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never been bothered by cgi so I'm good on that
    IceBergTaylorIamNumberOne
    The effects in Thor were dope though......
    illestni99ainneLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYMeesterfortyacres