What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Hurricane Season...

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cain said this like a week ago
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Cain
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    @SolemnSauce

Now is the exact moment where a proactive response team should be at the ready...KNOWING it's a Cat 5 hurricane.

This is the moment where people in Florida start making their evacuation plans.

I don't wanna hear shit from people in Florida if they shit gets fucked up. Y'all had PLENTY OF TIME.

You putting in on hotel rooms and gas?

This shit ain't got nothing to do with me!

Exactly..so hush. You don't know what you're talking about.
    CashmoneyDux
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I dunno which I'd prefer. Hurricanes or chance of big earthquake

nor'easter edges

mid Atlantic for the win.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if it curves north after hitting Florida or if it goes to the Gulf near Louisiana and Houston?
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will it hit Little Havana first?
    Splackavelli
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,136 Regulator
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Will it hit Little Havana first?

Little Havana is in Miami....
    tumblr_owinwjAqfa1tmeoe9o1_500.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=53974&d=1510498788
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn! Got some good folks down there. Touching down Saturday. Any1 with fam ask em to seek higher ground. Cuz sent me pics of his pops house in TX. A total lost. He was in Cypress so he alright. Prayers to Miami FL.
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I have a the biggest job offer in my life in Florida .

Y'all stay safe there man
    Lurkristocrat atribecalledgabiCain
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave the Caribbean alone !!!
    i got somewhere to be in a few weeks

go on and get that refund
    Cainvagrant-718
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    @SolemnSauce

Now is the exact moment where a proactive response team should be at the ready...KNOWING it's a Cat 5 hurricane.

This is the moment where people in Florida start making their evacuation plans.

I don't wanna hear shit from people in Florida if they shit gets fucked up. Y'all had PLENTY OF TIME.

You putting in on hotel rooms and gas?

This shit ain't got nothing to do with me!

I'm not potentially the one that's gonna be on somebody rooftop asking somebody else to post my address on social media so I can be picked up.

I'm just saying, now, before the whole "do you understand how long it would take to evacuate x million people" shit starts getting said, people might wanna get ahead of the weather and do shit.

yup..

I'd rent 3 long uhauls and load up my shit
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bazz-BBazz-B Reaching For Success The Dirty SouthPosts: 1,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm leaving to Atlanta
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

i really hope that shit dont hit florida.

yall got DAYS to think of a plan. DAYS.

call shelters.

call family members elsewhere.

dont be a victim.

I hate them shits because they knock out the power and I got shit to do.
    Lurkristocrat texas409White_Owl_Willie
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well we definitely staying. Idk anyone leaving. We gon ride this shit out as always