What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

URL: Team Homi vs The Goonies…

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 25,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 6 in The Battle Rap Zone

The Ultimate Rap League releases the Team Homi vs The Goonies royal rumble battle that went down at URL’s “Double Impact 2” event.

team-homi-vs-the-goonies-from-url.jpg

URL: Team Homi vs The Goonies… 3 votes

Team Homi…
33%
Sage Wonder 1 vote
The Goonies…
66%
victory_kidMaywood 2 votes
Debatable…
0%
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
Maywood

Replies

• freshb651freshb651 Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hol on,this money bagz cat is white and they got him up there saying nigga ?
  • Micmacmar3of3mMicmacmar3of3m Richmond VaPosts: 1,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »

Say it aint so mayne!!!! Not the URL now too... But he said some swave ebony n he ivory(pause) and that was my immediate thoutz!!! Im hopin this aint goin on in URL
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 9
    Goonies caught a clean body 1st round

Edit : Goonies 30
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 4,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »

This has been the knock on him from the Grindtime days until now. People shit all over Sno for being white sounding Mexican and letting "nigga fly" but very few knock Money Bagz for it. He slowed up on it a lot, but he still gets to feeling himself and drops it from time to time.

About to watch. Can't see giving the battle to a team with a dude named Twork...
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moneybagz is Puerto Rican tho
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 17
    The Saga is w the goonies now lol
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

edited September 17
    So they let Twork rap for half their rounds...automatic L, what was the point of Rida being there

The RecipeCigarello Slim