What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Craziest comments you have ever seen online?

Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown.Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
Was just on the pirate pay trying to get on to download some shit when I noticed a comment in the chat section, here it is..

"When I told my dad I was gay he said "IF YOU WANNA BE A FUCKING FAGGOT IN THIS HOUSE YOU'RE GONNA TAKE MY COCK JUST LIKE YOUR MOMMA DOES!" and raped the shit out of me while holding his hand over my mouth. I was playing a practical joke on him and I'm actually straight though. It was hilarious and we still call him a fag when it gets brought up at holidays and stuff."

Add on people.
tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
HafBaykedLou_CypherLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYBenjaminECashmoneyDuxVulcanRavenblackgod813DupacKairothagreat45G.Avant

Replies