What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Asking for a friend

Replies

• SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 23
    At one point this shit was funny, but what is y'all even arguing about now

OB gone

Trill is definitely gone pull this again wit anotha chick

Beta and Jazzy put the past behind them

Half the time I'm on the IC, I'm busy and should be focusing on what I'm doing. So time online don't calcuate to nothing going on in ur life. The I spend time on line so u a loser days is over when niggaz started surfing more wit phones than laptops

I deadass out side of work hadn't seen nobody on a laptop in months

oxaqb9jj9ec3.jpg
    What r u niggaz even arguing about?

This shits gay
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    Chi SnowJoshuaMoshua  atribecalledgabiCapitalB
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whether

Auto correct... oh well.
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Cmon bruh... I logged off and enjoyed my friday night

You said multiple Friday nights like you don’t be in here in here. When there are multiple FOF threads about you, you’re here weather you take a Friday night off or not.
    u moving the goalpost

My point is you said they said the pics aren't good enough.. im saying most of these posters have no bitches.

You my mans, I wont press you, that’s a bad defense though.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word

gfb2jpwrs8tl.png

@jazzybella

How did you get past your ill feelings towards @Beta ?

You two seem to be on amicable terms, so maybe your input could help Kavio and Ginger resolve their differences as well.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    ReppinTimemiamivice305
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,749 Regulator
    I wanna know

Are those really his pics? And was it established he gave her money / gifts/ paid bills ? Also did they meet up ever ?

Trying to keep up....

UTDefense.jpg
    Chi Snowa.mannAP21
  • ILLBOTILLBOT UNIT92819 Your HoodPosts: 749 My Name Is My Name.
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: KILL_AT_WILL

Numbers do not feel. Do not bleed or weep or hope. They do not know bravery or sacrifice. Love or allegiance. At the very apex of callousness you will find only ones and zeroes.
    The_Inspiration
    ReppinTime
  • jazzybellajazzybella Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jazzybella Because the nigga you dealt with seems to think he's beyond reproach, but he constantly seems to try and antagonize people as if he doesn't have a history that includes him doing fuckboy things, then backing down once he got called out on his antics. The nigga obviously had no issue sharing your nudes with the IC nor bragging about fucking you. You two are linked in IC lore forever, so when he chooses to lash out at someone, someone will bring the two of you up to showcase his fuckboy antics.

@obnoxiouslyfresh Your e-friends failed you. They allowed you to be under the delusion that you did no wrong and were only a victim of harassment/stalking. Sadly, while you may be a victim of harassment, you were far from innocent in this endeavor and a true friend would have told you this from the start that your behavior and your actions helped to exacerbate the situation. Unlike most of the people that have posted in this thread, I am not a friend of yours nor am I someone that has a reason to dislike you as we have no previous history together. I would say that you were at the very least emotionally cheating on your man, this is by accepting gifts from @Trillfate along with calling him crying...I don't care what anyone says you calling that man crying on multiple occasions (not 1 like you said earlier in this thread, because you said it was twice in the PMs) is you showing vulnerability and is definitely a moment of intimacy between two people. Take it from someone that smashes married broads for sport, that's a telltale sign of a relationship in turmoil, there is NO reason for a woman in a relationship to open up to another man in that manner. I hope you do learn from this mistake and become a better person from it--making a mistake and being wrong doesn't make you a bad person. I am not condemning you or judging you for what you did, just simply pointing out that you made a mistake and hopefully you don't go down that path again.

ummm, I never met him in person sooooo is fucking me would be kind of hard don't you think
    tumblr_mcxlr8BMIR1rdqggno1_500.gif

kent-bazemore-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-washington-wizards-850x560.jpg

gallery-10-kevinccox.jpg?itok=n5cNnCzh

tumblr_med5xtD7bP1ryfrfko1_500.gif

• BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I dont even know why you bothered replying
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

ReppinTimePureYangCinco
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets make league to fight posters close to us im on trillfate team
    englishdudethatboydizzReppinTimeCapitalB
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But beta did say in the mass Pm that he smashed 2xs
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    englishdudea.mannmiamivice305CapitalB
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,454 Regulator
    edited September 23
    FOF or does @Trillfate still need to tell us how cool he is with backpage hoes?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOF or does @Trillfate still need to tell us how creepy/rapey he is posting picture from his break and entry exploits?

Fixed that for you bro.
  • ReppinTimeReppinTime Emperor Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jazzybella Because the nigga you dealt with seems to think he's beyond reproach, but he constantly seems to try and antagonize people as if he doesn't have a history that includes him doing fuckboy things, then backing down once he got called out on his antics. The nigga obviously had no issue sharing your nudes with the IC nor bragging about fucking you. You two are linked in IC lore forever, so when he chooses to lash out at someone, someone will bring the two of you up to showcase his fuckboy antics.

@obnoxiouslyfresh Your e-friends failed you. They allowed you to be under the delusion that you did no wrong and were only a victim of harassment/stalking. Sadly, while you may be a victim of harassment, you were far from innocent in this endeavor and a true friend would have told you this from the start that your behavior and your actions helped to exacerbate the situation. Unlike most of the people that have posted in this thread, I am not a friend of yours nor am I someone that has a reason to dislike you as we have no previous history together. I would say that you were at the very least emotionally cheating on your man, this is by accepting gifts from @Trillfate along with calling him crying...I don't care what anyone says you calling that man crying on multiple occasions (not 1 like you said earlier in this thread, because you said it was twice in the PMs) is you showing vulnerability and is definitely a moment of intimacy between two people. Take it from someone that smashes married broads for sport, that's a telltale sign of a relationship in turmoil, there is NO reason for a woman in a relationship to open up to another man in that manner. I hope you do learn from this mistake and become a better person from it--making a mistake and being wrong doesn't make you a bad person. I am not condemning you or judging you for what you did, just simply pointing out that you made a mistake and hopefully you don't go down that path again.

tenor.gif

Women can't handle medicine they just want candy and so they fail
    Lurkristocrat
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might as well drop the nudes..
    CashmoneyDux
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 24
    Damn i thought life was bad for me, but this shit here is sooo funny ...you old niggas are hilariously sad

tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint