What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Big Girl vs Boyfriend fight

2»

Replies

• illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo I could watch that shit for another 10 minutes that shit was funny af. Nigga I would've been up out that hoody with the quickness. He wasn't really trying honestly
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
    onetoughmiracleTonyDubbz
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 12
    so y'all saying it's OK to hit a woman...or a big ass woman?
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Cinco
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 12
    Trollio wrote: »
    if that was me if would have kicked that cow in her overies.

Her what

oops i meant ovaries. i was drunk yesterday.
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

the steel reserve was telling me its okay.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

On the serious note, it should be ok to hit any woman you feel poses a serious threat to you. Some of these niggas want to be able to brutalize any chick that gets physical. That's silly, but let's not act like there aren't guys in situations where their women could give them a run.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    Man. Dating a big chick is one thing, not mine but I can understand dealing with one with a nice shape and proportions. But I can't see how anyone could deal with a chick built like that. She'd be perfect in a 4-3...

some people have low self esteem maybe. i like a bbw. a big sexy woman meaning she's has a prettyface and is big in all the right places(ass and tits) and if she's not too slovenly fat. i can't explain the bigness is just right. now the thing in this video is built like a fridge or sack of potatoes has dunlap syndrome and i bet her face is fat ass fuck with a big flat nose and cheeks so big you can barely see her eyes. i bet she looks like those hercules twins from the nutty professor in the face. all the booze and drugs in the world would make me horny enough to smash that.
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her: "Bitch you smoke crack....."

Him: "It don't matter, I'd still smoke it...YOU STRESSN' YOU"

tenor.gif
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    Cincomacmurda
  • radio_santanaradio_santana Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Watching that video was worth every minute...thank you ic
    Shit was hilarious
  • DoubleShotHelixDoubleShotHelix Posts: 295 ✭✭
    She built like a wisdom tooth
    bigbird_1SuperManuelVulcanRaven
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A man should never be with a woman he cant physically handle.

-Shive-
    yellowtapesport
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,555 Regulator
    Sucks when his woman is stronger than him. She was eating his punches like they were nothing. Real life Norbit and Rasputia.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
2»