What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

A Boogie wit Da Hoodie debut Album "The Bigger Artist" (9.29)

Replies

• BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope album.

Somebody my favorite track off first couple listens

The Squadz.
    gjuke.0.gif
    tumblr_omf3lbg6TS1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    tumblr_oobas3UvQw1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    1*ului1JHmdGTNQIQDxqLWNA.gif
    EmM HoLLa.
  • EmM HoLLa.EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    One of my favorite joints..

Wished this song was 4 minutes instead. Going to give this album a spin later on today.

Cool come back with feedback... That track right there is gonna do something..
    When the ice hit the light it be going off.. I'm livin' life I aint showin' off.. -Don Q
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Chris Brown song was a generic letdown, nigga was kinda excited bout that one

tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    That Chris Brown song was a generic letdown, nigga was kinda excited bout that one

You gotta play that when you with a shorty. It'll set the vibe just right..
    When the ice hit the light it be going off.. I'm livin' life I aint showin' off.. -Don Q
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gave it a stream

Whole album is love songs for hood rats

Only song im keepin is Drowning
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,864 Regulator
    only song that kinda stood out to me was "Get to You" and shit wasnt all that either
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Eastend Scarbo Posts: 12,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like aboogie but this shit was weak . I listened to it couple times just not for me
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

Built 4 cuban linx
  • BetaBeta Posts: 63,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nechesh358 wrote: »
    This shit is trash. NY gotta do better than this.

Emm holla bout to load the glock
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

edited October 1
    IC don't fuck with Boogie.. It's a different market it seems.. The album is number one on iTunes right now. So that's cool. Thanks to everyone that gave the album a spin though and your feedback good and bad.
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2
    Boogie been killin NYC for the last year and a half, had the city on tilt last summer...every whip on the Ave was knocking his shit from BK to BX/uptown.

Son next up and imo gonna fill the lane that Drake been occupying for the last decade (his clock tickin) but on a smaller scale...anyone saying he wack is in denial, dude got an ear for beats, got decent bars, by all means he ain't no Nas or anyhting but is good enough to not be called wack like an Uzi, 21 etc...melodies, hooks, cadence is on another level...very few dudes could make street songs and transition to girl songs as seamlessly as he can, he reminds me of Fab in regards to versatility, where as he can do a song with anyone from Fab, to Young Dolph (get better soon), to Chris Brown, to Robin Thick and have it come off organic.

Dude is gonna be around for the next decade like it or not...his music will soon be unavoidable and on the radio 24/7 nationwide, book it...easily the best "artist" to come about in the past 5 years or so...needs to expand his vocabulary a bit and switch up the subject matter and he's outta here...he's only 21 so that will all come wit maturation and real life experiences.

9/10 album NYC we backkk!!...word.
    #freebobby
    #freerowdy

EmM HoLLa.WiseGuyyRickyRich
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just put it on my tidal. Gonna give it a spin on my way to work
    EmM HoLLa.
    Boogie been killin NYC for the last year and a half, had the city on tilt last summer...every whip on the Ave was knocking his shit from BK to BX/uptown.

Son next up and imo gonna fill the lane that Drake been occupying for the last decade (his clock tickin) but on a smaller scale...anyone saying he wack is in denial, dude got an ear for beats, got decent bars, by all means he ain't no Nas or anyhting but is good enough to not be called wack like an Uzi, 21 etc...melodies, hooks, cadence is on another level...very few dudes could make street songs and transition to girl songs as seamlessly as he can, he reminds me of Fab in regards to versatility, where as he can do a song with anyone from Fab, to Young Dolph (get better soon), to Chris Brown, to Robin Thick and have it come off organic.

Dude is gonna be around for the next decade like it or not...his music will soon be unavoidable and on the radio 24/7 nationwide, book it...easily the best "artist" to come about in the past 5 years or so...needs to expand his vocabulary a bit and switch up the subject matter and he's outta here...he's only 21 so that will all come wit maturation and real life experiences.

#freebobby
    #freerowdy

Real niggaz know wassup.. *daps*
    WiseGuyy
  • WiseGuyyWiseGuyy Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

#freebobby
    #freerowdy

Starting to feel like it's a N.Y. thing for now. Def see him in that fab lane for sure and cosign this shit bumping all through the BX. If you telling me the first 3 tracks and that shit wit trey is wack I wouldn't trust your taste in music.

My guy only like 20 it's only going up from here. BX back forreal tho.
    tumblr_mizvm6qgBr1r416kro1_500.jpg
    tumblrmaevxpaggo1qhjxaa.gif
    EmM HoLLa.Mr.LVChase N Bundlez
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda lost interest towards the end but not to bad, n yeah he does sound like speaker knockers

Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Ya'll fuckin with this? It gets better with ever listen..

If I gotta go is dope..
    Chase N BundlezMr.LV
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Em, this is a lost cause...you been here too long not to know the IC is a bunch of cornballs therefore they gravitate to swagless cornball rappers.

Let em rock out to their Elzhi and Phonte, sprinkled with a lil MF Doom and Blu on the side lol...Once a rapper gets too fresh (Fab), has a solid female following due to their looks or content (Dave East, Boogie), talks fly gangsta shit (Cam), or is too street (Bobby GS9), the IC dont fuck wit em, it never fails.

Anyway, the boy projected to debut at #3 on the charts with 62k-67k first week sales (outselling Miley Cyrus) and is gonna outsell niggas like 21 and Yachty who had more promotion and are known nationally coast to coast...sprite commercials (yachty), public celebrity relationships (21 wit Amber) and such.

Nigga gonna sell 70k off the tri state ALONE, imagine when the rest of the country gets familiar, wrap up...NYC showed the fuck out on this one and supported dude crazy... NYC we back!!!
    Em, this is a lost cause...you been here too long not to know the IC is a bunch of cornballs therefore they gravitate to swagless cornball rappers.

Let em rock out to their Elzhi and Phonte, sprinkled with a lil MF Doom and Blu on the side lol...Once a rapper gets too fresh (Fab), has a solid female following due to their looks or content (Dave East, Boogie), talks fly gangsta shit (Cam), or is too street (Bobby GS9), the IC dont fuck wit em, it never fails.

Anyway, the boy projected to debut at #3 on the charts with 62k-67k first week sales (outselling Miley Cyrus) and is gonna outsell niggas like 21 and Yachty who had more promotion and are known nationally coast to coast...sprite commercials (yachty), public celebrity relationships (21 wit Amber) and such.

Nigga gonna sell 70k off the tri state ALONE, imagine when the rest of the country gets familiar, wrap up...NYC showed the fuck out on this one and supported dude crazy... NYC we back!!!

You right I been here a while... Im tryna put them on.. I tried to put them on to Cardi a while back too.. Issue is.. The people that fuck with the music aren't as vocal as those that don't.. If I can put just a few people on I'm cool with that...
    damn yall did chase dirty lol

Built 4 cuban linx
    Why he get banned?. What he do?.
    RickyRich
  • power_wisdompower_wisdom Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need an ABoogie & Don Q album.
    RickyRich
    Don q n bibby would be dope

We need an ABoogie & Don Q album.

Highbridge The Label Vol 2. coming soon.