What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Rappers that were on songs but didn't spit a verse.

13»

Replies

• qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qawshun wrote: »
    Lmfao nas on dead presidents
    Biggie on lil Kim queen bitch

Ummmmmmmm. He was on it because he's the one that actually wrote the song. Here's the reference track:

Wow !!! Why did he let her have that banger smh
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Outkast "Spottieottiedopaliscious"

My favorite song on Aquemini. Song was incredible but Big Boi and 3 Stacks only did spoken word and didn't even rap on this. SMH

I dont know where youre getting this spoken word being any less of a verse.

Its all Rhythm And Poetry, so what are you talking about here?
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »

Outkast "Spottieottiedopaliscious"

My favorite song on Aquemini. Song was incredible but Big Boi and 3 Stacks only did spoken word and didn't even rap on this. SMH

I dont know where youre getting this spoken word being any less of a verse.

Its all Rhythm And Poetry, so what are you talking about here?

I dig spoken word, but I just want some rhyming bars. Spoken word doesn't have to rhyme. That's what I'm talking about.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentPosts: 4,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jeezy on the hook
    Solitary Soldier
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Gonna Go to Ghana" by Killer Mike feat. Andre 3000...

When Dre is suppose to come in, there's nothing but instrumental for like 32 bars, and the hook comes back in then the track is over...

To this day I dunno wtf happened...
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Method man on redmans "whateva man". He's not on the song but he's in the video. Hell throw Keith murray on there too, he's in the video also
    THE_R_
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of redmans muddy waters album, why nas on just a skit and didn't spit a verse for the album? :(
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tupac could've took them wack outlaw niggas off and let Snoop spit the 3rd verse on "All about you"

Outlaws shouldve been left off of alot of 2Pac shit. Only memorable line to ever come from the whole group was "Is you sick from the dick, or is it the flu. It aint about you, or ya bitch ass crew".
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    I Self Lord & Masteronetoughmiracle
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,056 Regulator
    I would pay top dollar to hear Pac on this joint

IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snoop doing the hook on a few classics....

• TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas on Dave East weak ass latest album
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    Max.qawshun
  • Cleveland7venty6Cleveland7venty6 Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knoc-Turn'Al Feat. Missy Elliott
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13
    This hands down (he threw in about 8 bars tho)

Jay talkin on tru life's intro
    iwslmt.jpg
    blue_londonMr.LVblack caesarmiamivice305
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smmfh@ u niggas..
    3pages in and this aint been posted.

TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    onetoughmiracleBrideofKilla
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Cube feat. Pharrell and Pusha T "In Da Late Night Hour

Pusha just did the hook.

Cormega feat. Havoc of Mobb Deep "Angel Dust"

Great hook by Havoc, but didn't spit a verse.

Fabolous feat. Jay-Z "When The Money Goes"

Well technically Jay did spit a verse, as a matter of fact 3 of them because it was his song first, and he gave it to Fab:

Came in to post "when the money goes" IDK why but every time this song pops up, I still listen for the Jay Z feature.. Lol
    blue_londonblack caesar
  • thefocusman2thefocusman2 Posts: 189 ✭✭
    50 Cent on J. Coles "New York Times"
    he was only on the hook.
    black caesarqawshun
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some great calls here... Schitt I need to think about this, my memory is terrible Ive often thought daum why didnt dude (or chick) go in, no matter how many times you listen to the song you always wait/want them spit knowing they arnt lol
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    black caesar
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff prolly owns the thread for most adlibs, more then likey to pick up some royalties from the tune...

6mxj1.gif
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    313 wayz
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Wayne of Game's 'My Life
    Fuck em, duck em, leave em alone.
  • nohiphop1nohiphop1 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Inspektah Deck on My Mind Made Up. That "INS the rebel" ad lib always got me hyped

Well, What do ya know.
    5:00 mark

Number One Hip Hop
    In case you een know.
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 3,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Method man on redmans "whateva man". He's not on the song but he's in the video. Hell throw Keith murray on there too, he's in the video also

WHEN THAT VIDEO CAME OUT...
    IT ACTUALLY SAID "...FEAT METHOD MAN"
    I WAS WAITING FOR A VERSE @ 1ST
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of redmans muddy waters album, why nas on just a skit and didn't spit a verse for the album? :(

Where did you hear nas on muddy waters ??
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    onetoughmiracle
  • EmM HoLLa.EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanye - Cant tell me nothing.. Jeezy shoulda gave us some bars on that..
    When the ice hit the light it be going off.. I'm livin' life I aint showin' off.. -Don Q
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 14
    Jeezy on "can't tell me nothing"
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Kanye - Cant tell me nothing.. Jeezy shoulda gave us some bars on that..

Can't Tell Me Nothing Remix feat. Jeezy:

awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    yellowtapesportBrideofKillaPiffyHaze
    qawshun wrote: »

Where did you hear nas on muddy waters ??

He's on the dark side radio skit after "case closed".....it's a quick 5 seconds
13»