What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Chicago teen found in walk-in freezer after attending hotel party (social media going hammer time)

Replies

• BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Beta as funny as that post was....Chicago is so small for niggas that whenever something happens...u always know someone that knows someone that knows someone

Nah you just make it so you sound like Bruce Wayne or world wide Wes or some shit lmao
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

rip.dillaSplackavellionetoughmiraclemiamivice305
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    @Beta as funny as that post was....Chicago is so small for niggas that whenever something happens...u always know someone that knows someone that knows someone

Nah you just make it so you sound like Bruce Wayne or world wide Wes or some shit lmao

actually.......
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

SplackavelliLou_Cypher
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it sounded like the "help me" came from inside the room somewhere.

I thought it was the music

To me it sounds like a distressed slightly mumbled help me.
  • MeesterMeester Smartass Outrage LandPosts: 16,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the suspects in custody and are they asses beat yet?
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    Young Stef
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so dude mad he got played...so he gon rape her an kill her?
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

qawshun
  • HevaliskHevalisk Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 12
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just helped solve the case but acting as all this is fact an posting i even got his instagram with the confession
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,293 Regulator
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do people keep saying this girl was raped?
    male-tears-2.jpg
    CashmoneyDux
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure they have enough at this point to xat least get the chick with the glasses in a interview room. She's young and probably able to be fooled into thinking they have enough for a charge, she'll sing then. And still get charged with at the very least consiracy and abuse of a corpse, while dropping the murder.

She'll probably get maxed out on the charges too, her time gon still look like she caught the body herself.

Situations like this are precisely why I tell my nieces not to with hotel parties, they worse than house parties.
    blackgod813
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Posts: 11,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    I'm sure they have enough at this point to xat least get the chick with the glasses in a interview room. She's young and probably able to be fooled into thinking they have enough for a charge, she'll sing then. And still get charged with at the very least consiracy and abuse of a corpse, while dropping the murder.

She'll probably get maxed out on the charges too, her time gon still look like she caught the body herself.

Situations like this are precisely why I tell my nieces not to with hotel parties, they worse than house parties.

They haven't even classified it as a homicide. It's a death investigation.
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    KingFreeman

She's from Chicago though, she might be a bit harder to dig into

giphy.gif

• TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Why do people keep saying this girl was raped?

Cuz its plausible
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    Breezy_Kilroy
    ^^^

The assumptions and wrong info being passed as facts gets possibly the wrong ppl killed and make OB have a longer day at work

giphy.gif

CincoTrillfate
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Posts: 11,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

They haven't even classified it as a homicide. It's a death investigation.

They found her in the freezer.... go ahead and wait for the facts.

And she could have been murdered and placed there... And she could have died from some other cause and been placed there. And she could have wandered off there in a drunken stupor and died there. Lot of unknowns.

So yea, that's precisely correct. We do wait for the facts.
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    Westie
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    21559057_495533730793587_5305362006650291119_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=fd9a67e101883a279746982e72baeb79&oe=5A4C5C06

WTF?

If this shit true, wow.
    StoneColdMikey