What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Chicago teen found in walk-in freezer after attending hotel party (social media going hammer time)

Replies

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a week overdue for the toxicology/autopsy. I believe they have the results but are withholding the information so as not to spook people's of interest.
    Cinco
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A full article:
    31k1rz733hlh.jpg
    h156m3xvoej4.jpg
    g7rkfo9rfqrt.jpg
    wcl5caqbnsn0.jpg
    iwslmt.jpg
    Conspiracy theorist: "but but we werent there and we have all the answers!"
    iwslmt.jpg
    silverfoxxCashmoneyDux
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeaa... where they at?
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    onetoughmiracle
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    yeaa... where they at?

Looking for holes in the official toxicology report they dont have access to.

Rip to that girl sad story.

But stop asking for justice for her lmaooo
    iwslmt.jpg
     i ro nyCashmoneyDuxmike06StoneColdMikey
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • babelipsssbabelipsss Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lawsuit against the refrigerator manufacturer.
      Colin$mackabi$hElzo69Renaissanceonetoughmiracle i ro nygum989blackgod813
  • blackamericablackamerica Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    Thats equal to "the cops did the investigation on their fellow officer & found no wrong doing. No conspiracy"
      Colin$mackabi$h
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Was the freezer shut when they found her?
  • RahlowRahlow SmaKKKa CraKKKa Senseless Compton Cali4YaPosts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Was the freezer shut when they found her?
    Must have been, it stated that there was a door release inside but no light. That's a terrible slow way to die. R.I.P.

Formerly Mr.AJ
    E/S Compton SBCC 722
    compton-watts-o.gifsjdj-o.gif
    Go figure wrote: »
    Thats equal to "the cops did the investigation on their fellow officer & found no wrong doing. No conspiracy"

But u werent there.....yet u have all the answers
    iwslmt.jpg
    Huey_C
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/091517_RosemontStatement_KennekaJenkins.pdf

Read this.Everybody online sleuths & what not

Then you got face book/twitter detective's talkin bout stunt doubles and shadows wtf.Wait for the toxicology report
    Yea bc now that police have released a statement everything is solved

You goofy ass scooby doo detectives have fun goin in circles.It's an on going investigation with a pending toxicology report that will take 4-6 weeks to confirm her cause of death.

Fuck whatever y'all talkin bout
    Yea, u a retarded inbred nigga. It dont take a detective to see they are draggin they feet solving this shit. Had the hotel not been playing games with the family seeing the footage, and letting a fuckin activist see the shit before the family, maybe their wouldnt be so many theories. Also, we already saw a black kid found dead, rolled up in a gym mat, with his organs missing, ruled a suicide by cops (with a "autopsy"). Anybody with half a brain know they are playing games with this case

An "activist" that the family don't even fuck with saw the same footage everyone else saw.He did not see her going in no damn freezer cuz that footage don't exist he just a retard who misinterpreted what he watched.

the cops also on record saying they would show jenkins moms and their lawyers all 36 hours of footage from 40 different camera angles & it's a non criminal investigation

The girl was frozen solid when her body was found.It's obvious what happened shorty was off her square walked into a freezer and died how we don't know yet, sad story

http://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/family-lawyer-serious-questions-remain-in-kenneka-jenkins-death/

you can read this yourself ,now shut yo bitch ass up.
    Dumb fuck

What is the purpose of showing a activist footage of the family member's death before the fuckin family? Like when has that ever been acceptable. And again, how coincidental is it you first withhold the footage, then release footage of every fuckin angle but the angle showing the death. Were their blind spots in the hotel? Who was monitoring the footage? Where was hotel security? These are basic questions that should answered. Meanwhile niggaz like you have now trusted in law enforcement & the piece of shit hotel. Cased closed i guess now smh

So basically you're upset I don't have the herd mentality/group think like you

btw the "activist" lied & told the cops he was representing the family & went to the hotel to get answers that's why he was showed the footage.Jenkins moms don't fuck with dude
    Lol. Upset? Nope. I just dont know how ppl come to stupid conclusions without considering all the options. I dont think she killed herself. I think somebody who's familiar w/ that hotel seen her drunk in the footage & killed her, then staged it like she froze to death. I think that coon activist got paid to make that dumb azz statement to cause doubt about she died. But if she really died of natrual causes, im sure the hotel & police wouldnt be dragging their feet

You're definitely upset.You in here name calling like a child over a disagreement in theories

lol @ the bolded I guarantee that shit aint happen overthinking geek, we'll agree to disagree.You gonna look stupid in about 4 -5 weeks
    So im the child, but u name callin me now? Ok kid lol. I dont think im overthinking, i think your underthinking & thats niggaz like u shouldnt comment on stuff like this

6f6473ac.gif

Simple ass nigga made a fool of himself
    Max.blackgod813
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Naw sumbody killed her !"
    http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/091517_RosemontStatement_KennekaJenkins.pdf

Read this.Everybody online sleuths & what not

Then you got face book/twitter detective's talkin bout stunt doubles and shadows wtf.Wait for the toxicology report
    Yea bc now that police have released a statement everything is solved

You goofy ass scooby doo detectives have fun goin in circles.It's an on going investigation with a pending toxicology report that will take 4-6 weeks to confirm her cause of death.

Fuck whatever y'all talkin bout
    Yea, u a retarded inbred nigga. It dont take a detective to see they are draggin they feet solving this shit. Had the hotel not been playing games with the family seeing the footage, and letting a fuckin activist see the shit before the family, maybe their wouldnt be so many theories. Also, we already saw a black kid found dead, rolled up in a gym mat, with his organs missing, ruled a suicide by cops (with a "autopsy"). Anybody with half a brain know they are playing games with this case

An "activist" that the family don't even fuck with saw the same footage everyone else saw.He did not see her going in no damn freezer cuz that footage don't exist he just a retard who misinterpreted what he watched.

the cops also on record saying they would show jenkins moms and their lawyers all 36 hours of footage from 40 different camera angles & it's a non criminal investigation

The girl was frozen solid when her body was found.It's obvious what happened shorty was off her square walked into a freezer and died how we don't know yet, sad story

http://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/family-lawyer-serious-questions-remain-in-kenneka-jenkins-death/

you can read this yourself ,now shut yo bitch ass up.
    Dumb fuck

What is the purpose of showing a activist footage of the family member's death before the fuckin family? Like when has that ever been acceptable. And again, how coincidental is it you first withhold the footage, then release footage of every fuckin angle but the angle showing the death. Were their blind spots in the hotel? Who was monitoring the footage? Where was hotel security? These are basic questions that should answered. Meanwhile niggaz like you have now trusted in law enforcement & the piece of shit hotel. Cased closed i guess now smh

So basically you're upset I don't have the herd mentality/group think like you

btw the "activist" lied & told the cops he was representing the family & went to the hotel to get answers that's why he was showed the footage.Jenkins moms don't fuck with dude
    Lol. Upset? Nope. I just dont know how ppl come to stupid conclusions without considering all the options. I dont think she killed herself. I think somebody who's familiar w/ that hotel seen her drunk in the footage & killed her, then staged it like she froze to death. I think that coon activist got paid to make that dumb azz statement to cause doubt about she died. But if she really died of natrual causes, im sure the hotel & police wouldnt be dragging their feet

You're definitely upset.You in here name calling like a child over a disagreement in theories

lol @ the bolded I guarantee that shit aint happen overthinking geek, we'll agree to disagree.You gonna look stupid in about 4 -5 weeks
    So im the child, but u name callin me now? Ok kid lol. I dont think im overthinking, i think your underthinking & thats niggaz like u shouldnt comment on stuff like this

6f6473ac.gif

Simple ass nigga made a fool of himself
    Fool of myself doing what? If she died by accident then so be it. But the hotel & police were dragging their feet and not being cooperative with the family. I still dont fully believe the story. So this very drunk chick pulled open a restaurant freezer & closed it on herself? Not believable
    Huey_Cblackgod813
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

Official cause of death is out and ruled as an accident; hypothermia.

It’s over y’all.
    playmaker88onetoughmiracle
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    Niggas still don't want to believe the simplicity of this girls death
    313 wayzbossdon201blackgod813
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,023 Regulator
    Bet @MasterJayN100 feels like an idiot
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
     i ro ny
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my god let this shit go whoever is wrong whoever is right we still ultimately losing as a black race damn we still out here dying for nothing not a damn thing