What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Best Professional Clap Back

Replies

• riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    Man I live for office beef. I love having that unspoken passive-agressive beef in a corporate environment because then I have someone to shit on day in and day out. I look forward to making a mothetfucker feel uncomfortable.

I will say though, I never start this shit. But as soon as a motherfucker starts the beef, im all in. I always tell my team like I love going to war, they think im crazy.

Im at war with the whole automation team at my job now. They brought me in to replace them, and we are working together for them to hand it off to me. I get that they are pissed to be losing their spot but that shit got nothing to do with me. Their beef should be with management. But early on I caught them sucking up heavy to the manager but try to shit on me. And I been shitting on them ever since. They realized and they been extremely nice for the last few weeks, but idgaf. I proceed to shit on them first thing in the morning before I even have coffee.

Petty? Yea but idgaf.

LOL this is exactly me. GOAT.
    trust no one, just my sig
    AZTG313 wayz
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I dont talk like that. I'm more like "What the fuck is your problem?" or "that shit doesnt make sense"

Sounds like my boss, he will also ask if you've been smoking crack or if you're stoned.

Ah, questions i frequently ask people as well.
    HundredEyes
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,717 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I dont talk like that. I'm more like "What the fuck is your problem?" or "that shit doesnt make sense"

Lmao spot on. I work in a warehouse ain't shit professional.
    deadeye
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    "I went over this with Frank in detail and he didn't have any questions. You may want to speak with him first"

Stealing this
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
    AP21Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robert7328 wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Man I live for office beef. I love having that unspoken passive-agressive beef in a corporate environment because then I have someone to shit on day in and day out. I look forward to making a mothetfucker feel uncomfortable.

I will say though, I never start this shit. But as soon as a motherfucker starts the beef, im all in. I always tell my team like I love going to war, they think im crazy.

Im at war with the whole automation team at my job now. They brought me in to replace them, and we are working together for them to hand it off to me. I get that they are pissed to be losing their spot but that shit got nothing to do with me. Their beef should be with management. But early on I caught them sucking up heavy to the manager but try to shit on me. And I been shitting on them ever since. They realized and they been extremely nice for the last few weeks, but idgaf. I proceed to shit on them first thing in the morning before I even have coffee.

Petty? Yea but idgaf.

It's easy to find beef in software development.

Everyone is constantly trying to build his or her brand.

White collar people don't understand that you can get your ass whooped just by having a smart mouth.

If I am healthy enough, then I am a very physical person when it comes to beefing.

So, in order to avoid physical confrontations, I really try to keep shit strictly business while on the job.

If I am not personally invested in a situation, then it is easier for shit to roll off my back.

I feel you.

I was like this growing up in high school and college too. If i didnt like a motherfucker for whatever reason, id talk mad shit, making fun of that person whenever I saw them by themselves or in a group.

Thing is though more often then not that shit turned into a fight.

In the corporate environment though? Nobody fighting so its just shit talking back and forth with me making fun of motherfuckers and making them look stupid.

I never cc managers though. I dont want to put people in a position where their manager ends up thinking lesser of them. I dont wanna mess up their money at all. So usually my responses if they arent face to face is usually to the person or the group Im shitting on directly.
    deadeye
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Passive aggressive fuck nigga thread

AP feel right at home

obama-feet-on-desk-21-300x203.jpg

aye mayne

sometimes you gotta remind em you ghetto
    atribecalledgabiBetaMeesterBrideofKilla
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My PTO time was allotted to me on my date of hire and I shall take it as I see fit...... Honky!
  • Ip manIp man Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use about 80% of what's being said here on a regular basis. I didn't know I was being an asshole. Must be my military side. Well at least now I know why some people stare at me with hate as I walk by.
    MsSouthern#1hiphopjunki3
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ip man wrote: »
    I use about 80% of what's being said here on a regular basis. I didn't know I was being an asshole. Must be my military side. Well at least now I know why some people stare at me with hate as I walk by.

rofl, ive learned that very basic shit is deemed offensive in office settings. little things i just thought were generic and neutral, people seem to get hurt by.
    trust no one, just my sig
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right herePosts: 4,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey John I just received your email and I think you have a great perspective....

Then I begin with "but" and proceed to break a mf down. Partial credit due to the combative nature of the IC. Y'all mfs taught me how to conduct business the right way.

Serious Juice Mayne#1hiphopjunki3
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Thank you for your prompt response, however, please see below for my constructive input in blue text in parentheses......it should be noted that the purpose of this constructive input is to inform and also contribute to an environment that fosters teamwork, thanks!"

Then I breakdown their initial email while shitting on them with my thoughts in the parentheses by citing requirements and photos....I also cc their boss and my boss.....hate doing it that way but I get challenged a lot due to me working in Quality Assurance / Quality Control
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
    AggieLean.AZTG
  • okaayokaay Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    CC'ing their supervisor or manager always drives the point home and sometimes is all the clap back you need

Smh, so we consigning office dry snitching now.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,672 Regulator
    I also like

Your prompt attention is appreciated in this matter
    UTDefense.jpg
    gdatruth2.0
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I don't even type a salutation in the email. Just type "see attached".
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

MsSoutherngdatruth2.0Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd MFKIN Request!!!! PLEASE ADVISE!!!!

The Abbreviation Of MUHFUCKIN Means Its Professional
    spit_fiyaBrideofKilla
  • C da Night KingC da Night King Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If somebody try to get testy in emails, I call they ass immediately. They whole tone change and it never happens again. They not built for confrontation which is why they get cute in emails.
    313 wayzInglewood_B
    Or I back them into a corner in emails to the point they apologize and look weak. One chick I showed why her reasoning was bullshit and her response was "my apologies, I'll do my research before jumping to conclusions again."

Me:

jtvnpk7duhmc.gif

313 wayz#1hiphopjunki3lord nemesis
    edited September 20
    And I really hate when niggas try to throw my people under the bus with a passion. They thinking I'm just going to take that shit. One dude every body talk about being difficult all the time hit me up on some bullshit.

Copied from an actual exchange:

Them: This just cause more work for all of us. You have to fight with the supplier then you guys route it wrong!!!!

Me: We routed nothing wrong (proceed to explain why). Going forward, please be more tactful in your e-mails to me and ask where the issue lies instead of making accusations. I will afford you the same courtesy.

Also, no one intends to cause more work for anyone, but no person or process is perfect and issues do occur. When they do, we will do all in our power to correct them.

Them: I meant no harm just frustrated with the supplier ...

Nigga backed down real quick, lol. Ain't had a problem with him since.
    313 wayz#1hiphopjunki3Valentinez A. Kaiser