What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Lil Boosie on Sway talks about his brother stealing.

black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 12 in The Reason

It's at the beginning of the video.

Can't wait for the song to drop about his brother.
awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png

Replies

• buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This gonn be like when DJ Quik dissed his sister
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    mc317
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will listen later, but I hope he's for sure that his brother did that shit before he go off just dissing and talmbout he ain't got no brother.
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Will listen later, but I hope he's for sure that his brother did that shit before he go off just dissing and talmbout he ain't got no brother.

His brother is being charged federally bank fraud for this. He's getting his money refunded back in his account.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive