What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Texas Man Kills 8 People Because His Wife Left Him

Replies

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    How you 27 and married for 6 years?

How you 21 and marriage is even on your mind?

You dont make good decisions at 21. At 21 she made the decision to marry dude but at 27 she realized she shoulda never married them.

There should legit be laws against marrying at such a young age.

You read the story and this is what you think?

Right?
    MaywoodonetoughmiracleThereal_ba
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why we need to carry guns and put psychos like him 6 feet under.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

Meesterblackgod813
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aight real question that came to mind here....

do y'all carry pistols in your "friends" houses?.....not standing outside at your homies crib but inside the family home, in a nice area, with friends and fam?

this shit kinda rang a bell cuz I just went to a lil fight party last month.....sat outside and looked at my shit for a good 15 secs and decided to leave it in the car.....why?....the reasons I just stated....shits supposed to be all good

but lookin at this shit got me thinking different....although it largely depends on who you let in your house and what they got going on, but Im sure nobody there would have thought of anything like that happening....couldnt have

as I get older I've gotten more into the mind frame of "if I gotta take a gun, I dont need to be there"....but that shit aint weathering the storm out here lol
    KingFreemanCincoJoshuaMoshua  onetoughmiracle
    HafBayked wrote: »

do y'all carry pistols in your "friends" houses?.....not standing outside at your homies crib but inside the family home, in a nice area, with friends and fam?

this shit kinda rang a bell cuz I just went to a lil fight party last month.....sat outside and looked at my shit for a good 15 secs and decided to leave it in the car.....why?....the reasons I just stated....shits supposed to be all good

but lookin at this shit got me thinking different....although it largely depends on who you let in your house and what they got going on, but Im sure nobody there would have thought of anything like that happening....couldnt have

as I get older I've gotten more into the mind frame of "if I gotta take a gun, I dont need to be there"....but that shit aint weathering the storm out here lol

I'm pretty sure if the guests in her home were actual friends they were already aware that her ex was crazy and possibly volatile. So in that case, I would have told you to keep your gun on you.
    HafBaykedKingFreemanonetoughmiracleThereal_ba
    lol thats why im saying....instinct and common sense is really conflicting w/ humanity right now

bring weapon - you doing too much, scared to fight, endangering others

dont bring weapon - you shoulda known, mf's are crazy out here, you dead and you dont even like either team that was playing
    Go figurenex ginVIBE
    Kat wrote: »

I'm pretty sure if the guests in her home were actual friends they were already aware that her ex was crazy and possibly volatile. So in that case, I would have told you to keep your gun on you.

and thats a whole other issue.....if I KNOW your EX likes to get drunk and hit on you, im most likely not coming if I hear he's invited....otherwise leaving if he shows up and I didnt know

we dont know how that shit went down but I didnt understand when I first read it....EX is an abusive alcoholic and you invite him to a party?
  • NCswagNCswag Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When white boys go to the trunk...run. they ain't trying to show shit. They letting that clip go.
    2012-2013 AllHipHop Fantasy NBA Yahoo CHAMPION
    2010-2011 AllHipHop Fantasy NFL Yahoo CHAMPION

I'm a Hustler baby, fuck what you heard!!!!
    HafBaykedmarc123

and thats a whole other issue.....if I KNOW your EX likes to get drunk and hit on you, im most likely not coming if I hear he's invited....otherwise leaving if he shows up and I didnt know

we dont know how that shit went down but I didnt understand when I first read it....EX is an abusive alcoholic and you invite him to a party?

Oh was he invited?? Or did he show up uninvited? But yeah, I agree with that first part. We might have you over, but miss me with the invites to your place.
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Niggas gonna start toting pistols to baby showers...just in case?

justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

HafBaykedKingFreeman

Oh was he invited?? Or did he show up uninvited? But yeah, I agree with that first part. We might have you over, but miss me with the invites to your place.

well shit...idk....I just assumed he was invited cuz he was inside

somebody could have not known and let him in I guess

but yeah if my bm showed up at my crib unannounced, everybody knows it aint for a chat lol
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haf bust his guns
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

goldenja

If you gotta consider bringing a strap in your friends crib for your own safety you shouldn't be there.

again, I agree.......BUT.....what about the other people? the guy that came with the guy you know...

im still gone move how I move regardless, topic just got me thinking
    onetoughmiracle
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13

If you gotta consider bringing a strap in your friends crib for your own safety you shouldn't be there.

again, I agree.......BUT.....what about the other people? the guy that came with the guy you know...

im still gone move how I move regardless, topic just got me thinking

I don't know who you be around maybe that shit is prerequisite but for me if I gotta consider it I'm just not going. Don't you have kids to think about fam? Like I just got a dog. Get ya priorities. Smart money says keep ya black ass at home.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    HafBaykedMaywood
    another cosign....I am the same....my shit is locked down during these types of things

but this was her house from what I read.....women are way more laxed on that type of shit.....the door might have been propped open, hell.....either way the front door was the last thing on her mind, she was worried about if her spinach dip came out ok
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    another cosign....I am the same....my shit is locked down during these types of things

but this was her house from what I read.....women are way more laxed on that type of shit.....the door might have been propped open, hell.....either way the front door was the last thing on her mind, she was worried about if her spinach dip came out ok

This gonna come out funny to some. Glad I trained my wife on certain shit cause she on point with house security the same way I am. She ain't lax in that area at all.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,159 Regulator
    Seen this on the news
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The killer:

spencer-hight-12-e1505162931107.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=633&strip=all

Looks like a conflicted fairy boy.

I know it sound fucked up, and it ain't gone sound like I'm serious, and it's profiling

But ion hang out wit no man that don't have a simple cut, or regular dreds.

If a man got his shit in some metro style or a nigga got coloured high lights on his dreds..ain't no way I'm spending anytime at his house

dop1zhmtsvw8.png

A man that concerned with his hair is certifiably gone snap on love ones
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    KingFreemanblackgod813Hevalisk
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talkin bout the bitches love it..nigga the bitches love totin round 18k purses wit nothin in it but lipstick...fuck what they love
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    MeesterBreezy_Kilroyaneed123
    D. Morgan wrote: »

This gonna come out funny to some. Glad I trained my wife on certain shit cause she on point with house security the same way I am. She ain't lax in that area at all.

I know but its true....most women are friendly and see the "good" in everyone......and for shit like a get together they are way more "open" literally and figuratively....they'll open all the blinds and curtains and put balloons on the gate...set FB events

our shit is more remote, invite only, park in back and lock the door behind you type shit......depending on your circle its no phones/cameras
  • ghostdog56ghostdog56 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

I take my gun EVERYWHERE as long as there are no metal detectors. I took my shit inside my grandmas funeral, you never know when and where it will go down
    ineedpussyKingFreemangorilla