What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Texas Man Kills 8 People Because His Wife Left Him

13»

Replies

• Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13
    he probably was drunk when he did this, kind of defeating the purpose of her leaving for drinking

The very thing she feared is how she died
    KingFreeman
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Aight real question that came to mind here....

do y'all carry pistols in your "friends" houses?.....not standing outside at your homies crib but inside the family home, in a nice area, with friends and fam?

this shit kinda rang a bell cuz I just went to a lil fight party last month.....sat outside and looked at my shit for a good 15 secs and decided to leave it in the car.....why?....the reasons I just stated....shits supposed to be all good

but lookin at this shit got me thinking different....although it largely depends on who you let in your house and what they got going on, but Im sure nobody there would have thought of anything like that happening....couldnt have

as I get older I've gotten more into the mind frame of "if I gotta take a gun, I dont need to be there"....but that shit aint weathering the storm out here lol

nigga i carry my strap on me ALL the times. had a draft party and i had it on me. cousin got married about three years ago was at a church for the wedding rehearsal had that thang on me. fuck that.....like my nigga miz said i rather have that thang on me and not need it then need and not have it on me. truest shit ive ever heard.
    KingFreemanHafBayked
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol thats why im saying....instinct and common sense is really conflicting w/ humanity right now

bring weapon - you doing too much, scared to fight, endangering others

dont bring weapon - you shoulda known, mf's are crazy out here, you dead and you dont even like either team that was playing

where you get this logic from? for me to pull my toast i have to REALLY feel like im about to die. the firearm is just a last ditch resort. i can fight one on one and that pistol will never even cross my mind.
    and yall niggaZ must be open carrying or have an owb holster. idk i have iwb holster cause it conceals the firearm better.
    Maywood
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    real life rage quit smh

in reality we're all capable of this tho, it doesnt take much....there are just mental "restraints" in place

i mean, you've thought about killing people right?

When you say "we", you must be talkin bout to the other males on here. Cause we ain't capable of shit. That's why you'd be hard pressed to find a female mass shooter pull some nonsense like this. Y'all gotta own that one.

Na y'all too pussy to do something like that

• Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 873 ✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    another cosign....I am the same....my shit is locked down during these types of things

but this was her house from what I read.....women are way more laxed on that type of shit.....the door might have been propped open, hell.....either way the front door was the last thing on her mind, she was worried about if her spinach dip came out ok

This gonna come out funny to some. Glad I trained my wife on certain shit cause she on point with house security the same way I am. She ain't lax in that area at all.

I know but its true....most women are friendly and see the "good" in everyone......and for shit like a get together they are way more "open" literally and figuratively....they'll open all the blinds and curtains and put balloons on the gate...set FB events

our shit is more remote, invite only, park in back and lock the door behind you type shit......depending on your circle its no phones/cameras

nah

i'm more "remote, invite only, park in back and lock the door behind you" than my bfs have been ...and most females i know are the same

would argue it depends on the individual, i.e. culture, background, opposed to gender

HafBayked
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    real life rage quit smh

in reality we're all capable of this tho, it doesnt take much....there are just mental "restraints" in place

i mean, you've thought about killing people right?

Yeah i actually agree with this. A year ago, i prolly wouldn't have agreed tho.
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    How you 27 and married for 6 years?

How you 21 and marriage is even on your mind?

You dont make good decisions at 21. At 21 she made the decision to marry dude but at 27 she realized she shoulda never married them.

There should legit be laws against marrying at such a young age.

Getting married young as fuck is common as hell in the military community tho. Im only 26 and easily 50% of my (military) highschool graduating class is married/engaged.
  • gorillagorilla Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aight real question that came to mind here....

do y'all carry pistols in your "friends" houses?.....not standing outside at your homies crib but inside the family home, in a nice area, with friends and fam?

this shit kinda rang a bell cuz I just went to a lil fight party last month.....sat outside and looked at my shit for a good 15 secs and decided to leave it in the car.....why?....the reasons I just stated....shits supposed to be all good

but lookin at this shit got me thinking different....although it largely depends on who you let in your house and what they got going on, but Im sure nobody there would have thought of anything like that happening....couldnt have

as I get older I've gotten more into the mind frame of "if I gotta take a gun, I dont need to be there"....but that shit aint weathering the storm out here lol

Always carry. These white dudes are nuts out here and the majority of them stay with somethin on them. Just bought a M&P Sheild .45 to carry in the summer cuz the Glock too fat.

And he look like he'd do something like this. Why couldn't he just do himself in in the beginning. I hate cowards like this
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened up in Plano, I aint know any of them but some mutual friends did, old boy wasn't invited he showed up, she came outside they got to arguing she told him to leave and started to walk back inside he wet her up and then walked in the house and proceeded to wet up the rest of them. Shit happened in the same neighborhood one of my old broads from high school used to stay in about three streets over.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
    HafBaykedCincoAggieLean.texas409
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened up in Plano, I aint know any of them but some mutual friends did, old boy wasn't invited he showed up, she came outside they got to arguing she told him to leave and started to walk back inside he wet her up and then walked in the house and proceeded to wet up the rest of them. Shit happened in the same neighborhood one of my old broads from high school used to stay in about three streets over.

smh.....welp....not much defense or preparation for that
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She should have called the cops on his ass as soon as he showed up. How you still trying to argue with a drunk that beats your ass?

if they would of had the strap on them, they would of heard the shots and prepared to bless that hunkies body once he came through the door. once i hear shots im already to blow a niggaZ brains out.
    ghostdog56
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The killer:

spencer-hight-12-e1505162931107.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=633&strip=all

Looks like a conflicted fairy boy.

He would fuck the shit out u watch your mouth
    Huey_C
    Bitch was cheating...
    Huey_C
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Name names...

I'm supposed to remember every nigga that's ever said that? You and I both been on this site long enough to have seen shit like that typed. If it don't apply to you, leave it alone.

So basically you shooting with Nerf guns?
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,734 Regulator
    Name names...

I'm supposed to remember every nigga that's ever said that? You and I both been on this site long enough to have seen shit like that typed. If it don't apply to you, leave it alone.

Im not asking you to remember all names...

But if you gonna call people out, call them the fuck out...dont half step with the shit

I didn't call anyone out I made a general statement and it applies to whoever it applies to.

You know such talking point exists, so what are we doing here?
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,053 Regulator
    ineedpussy wrote: »

if they would of had the strap on them, they would of heard the shots and prepared to bless that hunkies body once he came through the door. once i hear shots im already to blow a niggaZ brains out.

Nigga please. Majority of people ain't built to mentally handle the act of taking a human life and living with it. Few people out here just killing people or ready to kill people at the drop of a hat
    ghostdog56ineedpussyblacktux
    blackrain wrote: »

Nigga please. Majority of people ain't built to mentally handle the act of taking a human life and living with it. Few people out here just killing people or ready to kill people at the drop of a hat

let me see.....my life or theirs? hmmmm ill take theirs. idgaf if i aint built like that.....i dont want to die so ill take the repercussions. also i have sleep paralysis so death dont mean shit to me. youll be the one in a casket hollering i didnt want to take a life. but not me. ill be living doing the same shit im doing right now. pussy.
    also @blackbitch whats the use of having a strap if you aint gone use it? so its just for show? you a pussy and you know it. thats why you a mod cause you a pussy. im bustin.
    blackrain wrote: »

I would kill many people an sleep fine if i wouldnt go to jail...u underestimate hate
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn how'd he pop 8 people? No one ran? I'd a ran through a picture window!
13»