What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Trump Trying To Get Jemele Hill Fired From ESPN

Replies

• jay83jay83 Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a big fan of Michael Smith, I think Jemel Hill added a dynamic to the show.
    1325192299_surfing_fail.gif

• TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    What i do know is yall still gonna watch it, so whatever.

I hate the people that say "I haven't watched espn since...." but guess what? They probably have since their team probably has a game on one of their networks
    jay83onetoughmiracleRevolver Ocelot
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael Smith and Jamelle Hill is the homies, so I'm curious to see Michael Smith response to her suspension. Sucks that she is about to get fired though, but I'm sure she knew what time it was when she released them tweets. I think it was calculated. If it wasn't, she would had released them at the time Trump made statements about Alt Right and shit.

I believe she has a plan and a reason for this and I'm excited for what follows, especially with Capernick breaking his silence and supporting her on Twitter. This shall be good B)
    mohamed
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 14
    She ain't gettin fired. ESPN be handing out suspensions regularly. I listen to a lot of the radio shows in podcast form regularly and they seem to get a lot of sporadic "vacation time".

It would have to be something particularly egregious for them to fire one of their best talents, and let's face it... calling Trump racist is pretty low on the ladder of "...we can't have that".
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    atribecalledgabiLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jemele Hill is a real one ✊
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    313 wayzMaywoodaneed123
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Well she's been suspended.

Link I haven't seen that

Only thing I've seen is ESPN "accepting" her "apology"

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/13/media/jemele-hill-espn-white-house/index.html
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 50,459 Regulator
    Copper wrote: »
    NFL and ESPN has showed thier colors and niggas wont care...

So true and so fucked up.

I haven't watched a nfl game this season and don't plan to either.

Lol guess I'll let you know how we do in games
    TheBoyRoCapitalBChi Snow
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

Negative.
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    onetoughmiraclea.mannHuey_C
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    NFL and ESPN has showed thier colors and niggas wont care...

So true and so fucked up.

I haven't watched a nfl game this season and don't plan to either.

Lol guess I'll let you know how we do in games

LLS, I guess so.

We can still rap about what our Canes do on Saturdays though!!!!!!!!!!!
    it__s_all_about_the_u_by_u2rox-d35r0sv.jpg
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

infamous114TheBoyRoCJYoung Stef
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,760 Regulator

No she hasn't
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,760 Regulator
    edited September 14
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Michael Smith and Jamelle Hill is the homies, so I'm curious to see Michael Smith response to her suspension. Sucks that she is about to get fired though, but I'm sure she knew what time it was when she released them tweets. I think it was calculated. If it wasn't, she would had released them at the time Trump made statements about Alt Right and shit.

I believe she has a plan and a reason for this and I'm excited for what follows, especially with Capernick breaking his silence and supporting her on Twitter. This shall be good B)

@silverfoxx She hasn't been suspended nor is she about to get fired.
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

still no link. wtf bruh
    a.mannYoung Stef