What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Flash (CW)

Replies

• SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed it . I guess i'll buy it from the ps store.
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,780 ✭✭✭✭✭

you don't have a dvr my dude?
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
    deadeye
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My biggest question is how is Iris not prego yet?

Yeah, I noticed they go hard to get those two to kiss as little as possible let alone seem coupleish. I mean I'm not looking for soap opera/Twilight ish, but they literally have gay couples kissing every four seconds. It's just mind-altering to have an interracial kiss more than twice a season? Seriously, based on what's been on screen, Barry has more reasons for Cisco to be his lightening rod than Iris.

That said, this episode felt Smallville as fuck with the pacing. I was thinking Barry would end up a remnant or dreaming in the Speed Force. The idea that a multiversal entity like the Speed Force could be "tricked" by what was a complicated fingerprint hack is shitting on the ground work the show has laid for itself.

If "It's comics" is going to be the out, why bother addressing issues of friction and any other bit of science? They had to fuck up eventually, so here's to next week getting them back right.
    deadeye
  • masterchud12masterchud12 Posts: 184 ✭✭
    edited October 12
    deadeye wrote: »
    Glad the flash is back but this episode was trash. They didnt explain shit and IRis was wearing old bitch clothes

Yeah, it seemed like an easy out for tv.

I mean, in all the other episodes that dealt with being trapped the speedforce........it made it seem like you couldn't leave unless you were allowed to leave.

But now all it takes is Cisco making some type of machine to get Barry out of it?

Nah, shit doesn't add up.

You do also have to realize them taking Barry out of the speedforce ishh isn’t over. Team Flash said they had to trick the speedforce, prob consequences for that in the 2nd half of the season.
    deadeye
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Glad the flash is back but this episode was trash. They didnt explain shit and IRis was wearing old bitch clothes

Yeah, it seemed like an easy out for tv.

I mean, in all the other episodes that dealt with being trapped the speedforce........it made it seem like you couldn't leave unless you were allowed to leave.

But now all it takes is Cisco making some type of machine to get Barry out of it?

Nah, shit doesn't add up.

You do also have to realize them taking Barry out of the speedforce ishh isn’t over. Team Flash said they had to trick the speedforce, prob consequences for that in the 2nd half of the season.

The earth should be destroyed for that nonsense.
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    CJmasterchud12iron man1
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »

you don't have a dvr my dude?

I forgot it was on
    The thinker looks like metron
    gemini86
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 13
    My biggest question is how is Iris not prego yet?

I made her sign a "no sex" clause. The only things she is allowed to do is bat her eyes, look pretty and kiss..only 5 times per season on the latter...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iris lookin magically delicious as always.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • jaxnjaxn Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    It’s crazy how the Thinker favored Metron but I guess that’ll lead to his later form. The writers still have Iris talking crazy but at least she’s bad. I was hoping Wally would be more competent now but he’s going to be the forever amateur
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • masterchud12masterchud12 Posts: 184 ✭✭
    edited October 14
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So can we sticky this back

genocidecutterOmegaConflictAP21
    Will thete be a ep tonight?
    Gypsy back in this ep. Thank you lord beerus!
    CJAjackson17iron man1
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    let's go!
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,503 Regulator
    Iris looking good
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    blackrainJusDre313iron man1