What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Pedophile's Advocate: Game Gets 15 Year old Girl Pregnant (Update: Allegations From New Girl!)

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,673 Regulator
    but who signed the papers for young aaliyah to get married?

The million dollar question LOLOL

I don't think they got officially married like that and took out a marriage license. That would have been illegal and there's no statutes of limitations on something like that.

The rumours of them marrying were always around but we didn't know for sure until Aaliyah confirmed that in court I think during one of Kelly's trials. Magazines did talk about it tho.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • BetaBeta Posts: 63,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all fairness busta took things and ran with it in here just like he did with Bobby V
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Busta Carmichael Bcotton5Chi SnowCashmoneyDux
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I'll wait for a more reliable source than something called "theindustryonblast"

And they were the same ones that exposed Bobby Valentino

How was bobby V exposed? There was no hard evidence

The ma'am sir recorded his ass trying to run in his boxers and said "Forgot your shoes and your keys". What other proof u need?
    onetoughmiracle
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I'll wait for a more reliable source than something called "theindustryonblast"

And they were the same ones that exposed Bobby Valentino

How was bobby V exposed? There was no hard evidence

He was not running out the room barefooted without his keys?

That don't mean he smashed. We don't know what he was doing or if it was even him. There was no clear picture to confirm it was him.
    joeyfkncrakk
  • PureYangPureYang Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 24
    Sion wrote: »
    but who signed the papers for young aaliyah to get married?

The million dollar question LOLOL

I don't think they got officially married like that and took out a marriage license. That would have been illegal and there's no statutes of limitations on something like that.

The rumours of them marrying were always around but we didn't know for sure until Aaliyah confirmed that in court I think during one of Kelly's trials. Magazines did talk about it tho.

1, there is a statue of limitation on sex crimes in the vast majority of states. Only crimes that don't are murder.

2, it's still legal in many states to this day for a man to get married to a kid under 18 sadly. States are slowly changing that but he pr0bably did exploit a law on the books for that to happen
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 9,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 24
    I don't see this anywhere else. One of those things were the lie is more entertaining than the truth. She's not pregnant with his kid and I don't believe Game slept with her. Fame is a muthafucka you gotta be careful because whores and stupid bitches might try and set you up and/or trap you.

In a month this will go away and Game will be doing something else.

Tbh this has been a developing story for months. I got word about it for 2 months ago. So it's nothing new and I don't think it will blow over next month.

I wasn't joking when I said the text messages were deleted from all outlets.

The text messages clearly include game and the young lady and him confirming he smashed.

Her mother died when she was 8 and her dad wasn't in the picture. So game brought her from London to a crib/hotel in Miami and is "taking care" of her.

A int no way a 14 year old can finance a trip from UK to Miami by herself to meet a rapper.

This is the issue with the internet - it's considered "true" until proven innocent. I can't go off of he say/she say I'd want credible sites. Game is pretty active on social media and if this was true, charges would have been sought and it would have made major headlines. If Bobby V can break the internet, Game would have crushed it. Not saying it's not true but I'm not ruling out that it's bullshit either. Game issued no statements or anything. Something like that is a pretty big deal. Reminds me of when they said Janet Jackson had a "secret child" where ? She's been trying to have kids for 30 years and wasn't able to.

And in the UK too ? Trust me they do not play games over there hell anywhere in Europe. Look what happened to Freddie Gibbs and that was just he say she say. I googled it and got only only one headline from the DailyMail's gossip section and rap genius forums. That's not enough. Now if in 6 months this blows up the internet and overwhelming proof is posted then I'll believe it. You said it's a developing story so I'm gonna wait and see how this plays out.

You obviously don't know about the likes of Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, the BBC and VIP paedophile rings. Dirty cunts of high prominence fiddling children for years and having it covered up (and in the case of Jimmy Saville, right up to when he died) before any justice came about.

It all starts the same way - people talk and persistent rumours about certain celebs up to no good circulate. No evidence surfaces and no prominent news sources report on it but the rumours never go away. Years later it all comes out that the celeb(s)/people in question really were up to no good and it's all too late.

It's not what you know but what you can prove, and there sure is no smoke without fire - no trustworthy news source is reporting on The Game, but I sure as fuck wouldn't be surprised to find out years later that the rumours are true. They generally tend to be.
    DarthRozay
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PureYangPureYang Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't see this anywhere else. One of those things were the lie is more entertaining than the truth. She's not pregnant with his kid and I don't believe Game slept with her. Fame is a muthafucka you gotta be careful because whores and stupid bitches might try and set you up and/or trap you.

Tbh this has been a developing story for months. I got word about it for 2 months ago. So it's nothing new and I don't think it will blow over next month.

The text messages clearly include game and the young lady and him confirming he smashed.

Her mother died when she was 8 and her dad wasn't in the picture. So game brought her from London to a crib/hotel in Miami and is "taking care" of her.

A int no way a 14 year old can finance a trip from UK to Miami by herself to meet a rapper.

This is the issue with the internet - it's considered "true" until proven innocent. I can't go off of he say/she say I'd want credible sites. Game is pretty active on social media and if this was true, charges would have been sought and it would have made major headlines. If Bobby V can break the internet, Game would have crushed it. Not saying it's not true but I'm not ruling out that it's bullshit either. Game issued no statements or anything. Something like that is a pretty big deal. Reminds me of when they said Janet Jackson had a "secret child" where ? She's been trying to have kids for 30 years and wasn't able to.

And in the UK too ? Trust me they do not play games over there hell anywhere in Europe. Look what happened to Freddie Gibbs and that was just he say she say. I googled it and got only only one headline from the DailyMail's gossip section and rap genius forums. That's not enough. Now if in 6 months this blows up the internet and overwhelming proof is posted then I'll believe it. You said it's a developing story so I'm gonna wait and see how this plays out.

You obviously don't know about the likes of Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, the BBC and VIP paedophile rings. Dirty cunts of high prominence fiddling children for years and having it covered up (and in the case of Jimmy Saville, right up to when he died) before any justice came about.

It all starts the same way - people talk and persistent rumours about certain celebs up to no good circulate. No evidence surfaces and no prominent news sources report on it but the rumours never go away. Years later it all comes out that the celeb(s)/people in question really were up to no good and it's all too late.

It's not what you know but what you can prove, and there sure is no smoke without fire - no trustworthy news source is reporting on The Game, but I sure as fuck wouldn't be surprised to find out years later that the rumours are true. They generally tend to be.

Bruh don't put the likes of game with systemic power. He has none of that. Completely different level
    illedoutmiamivice305
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas is not checking id let me be honest nobodie gives a fuck especially men who have no kids....
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,243 Regulator
    Niggas is not checking id let me be honest nobodie gives a fuck especially men who have no kids....

What if it was little boys tho? Shit would destroy the internet
    englishdudesapp08_2001blackgod813Chi Snow
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Innocent until proven guilty.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PureYang wrote: »

Bruh don't put the likes of game with systemic power. He has none of that. Completely different level

@ the bold. That shit runs deep.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

What if it was little boys tho? Shit would destroy the internet

Africa bambatty lucky the net wasn't about in his day, would of been a crazy fallout.

i was just watching beat street an that club part of the movie just dont look the same no more
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

SneakDZA
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,088
    So instead of addressing this chomo shit sisqo is just gonna continue to b a Butterfly Chester on the internet...SMH
    JonnyRoccIT
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she shoulda showed the dm cant just speak on it
    Chi Snow
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,243 Regulator
    she shoulda showed the dm cant just speak on it

And I guess R.Kelly and Weinstein victims need to show evidence

These people are known predators
    DarthRozay