What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Pedophile's Advocate: Game Gets 15 Year old Girl Pregnant (Update: Allegations From New Girl!)

Replies

• blue_londonblue_london Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amber Rudd better ban him from the UK if true
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,243 Regulator
    This nigga....

@$tayrichrollin what's the word out there? Is he known for messing with kids?
    illedoutblack caesar
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,243 Regulator
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    jokes aside this shit is nasty if true. I forgot the age of consent in the UK but I don't think it's 14 or even 15

Isn't Game's son probably around that age too? The one he rapped about on "Like Father Like Son" off The Documentary?

It's 16 in the UK.

People forget game had a "daughter" too. Which he took pics of when she was sleeping and made an insta page for and what not.

Then the real father showed up
    lmao

Ayo what thee fuck?

http://mobile.eurweb.com/2014/06/the-games-daughter-madisons-biological-father-reveals-himself/
    thagreat45sapp08_2001south4life
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If true the nigga needs his back broken, like a pack of dollar store pencils.

why? it was consensual not rape. niggas go too far with the fake outrage. yeah yeah yeah. you got daughters whatever its not your daughter that's pregnant calm down. shit that's a payday anyway.

giphy.gif

You need yours broken too.

I dont even try to understand the mentality of people like that.

Drown his ass in a shallow puddle.

I aint no pedo I like 'em 18 at the least.
    marc123sapp08_2001
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,088
    gee757 wrote: »
    Yeah I know. Gossip girl thread.

But it's death to all pedos so this is vital.

40 glocc chimes in

7b3bfjt6no3x.jpg

it sounds like 40 glocc wants a reunion with those bushes.

Just so u know that Butterfly bitch blood jumped 40glocc he didn't fight 40 1on1....

Gotta agree. He was outnumbered and they prolly had guns as he said.

But 40 glocc wasn't innocent and been pulling up on celebs for the longest. That was karma.

I have no issues with him pulling on on weezy since Wayne wanna claim a rival gang.

But plies was unnecessary.

Tru on karma....but I just don't like how sisqo got the public fooled thinking he fought 40 1on1 when that butterfly blood bitch know he jumped 40glocc....plus back n 08 40 had a chance to put game bitch ass n the bushes when the gggggay-unit crips caught doja slipping.....but games pimp wackness100 came & saved his hoe gayme by begging the gggggay-unit crips not to beat the BUTTERFLY off sisqo face

I bet 40 wished he had put game n the bushes now when he had the chance...lol
    RickyRichJonnyRoccITilledoutNechesh358kj_da_midwest_mobsta
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,861 ✭✭✭✭✭

why? it was consensual not rape. niggas go too far with the fake outrage. yeah yeah yeah. you got daughters whatever its not your daughter that's pregnant calm down. shit that's a payday anyway.

giphy.gif

you niggas got me misunderstood. what i'm saying is it took two to tangle. her fast ass was probably throwing it at him and pushing up on him. its not like he was prowling the streets of London looking for juvenile ass!`" FREE R. KELLY!"
    SneakDZAilledoutSwiffness!
  • englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

you niggas got me misunderstood. what i'm saying is it took two to tangle. her fast ass was probably throwing it at him and pushing up on him. its not like he was prowling the streets of London looking for juvenile ass!`" FREE R. KELLY!"

Takes two to tango, yes.

But when one has experienced life has money/influence it makes it easier to manipulate shit like this.

Ones a kid still in school the others an international rap star.

Was bad enough seeing the 20+ year olds hooking up with school chicks cuz they had a car when I was in school smh.

If this is true he should be sentenced, ain't he on parole still also?
    Busta Carmichael DarthRozayKid Dynasty
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭✭✭

Im not mad they fake mad
    I like game alot he like my top five top ten...so im use my rkelly card an totally ignore it...

Smh gayme got a Butterfly on face then his bitch ass tried to cover it cuz he knows that was a Faggot tat....I just don't c how u or anybody can fuk wit a name dropping change of heart contestant bozo like gayme who stands for nothing.
    All_In_The_GameRickyRichlordstanleyJonnyRoccITilledoutdontdiedontkillanyongivezero904

Im not mad they fake mad

The problem is this ain't the 1st minor that Butterfly bitch tried 2 holla @ on ig sisqo is truly the kelz of rap...
    blackgod813RickyRichJonnyRoccITilledoutsapp08_2001
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    I like game alot he like my top five top ten...so im use my rkelly card an totally ignore it...

Smh gayme got a Butterfly on face then his bitch ass tried to cover it cuz he knows that was a Faggot tat....I just don't c how u or anybody can fuk wit a name dropping change of heart contestant bozo like gayme who stands for nothing.

Kus he rap better than most rappers all that shit i really dont pay attention he the last la gangsta rapper out of the nwa blood line
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit Game hope this is not true.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif