What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What is the most hilarious/GOAT one liner in IC History???

HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomePosts: 3,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 21 in AKA Donkey
There has been some hilarious stuff said on the IC over the years. Some of it has been intentional but a ton of it has been the opposite. As the doors on this forum are in the process of being shuttered, a single one-liner must stand atop the mountain of IC hilarity before it's all said and done. What's your choice?

What is the most hilarious/GOAT one liner in IC History??? 28 votes

"They love me"
14%
Alpha_Ambition TonyDubbzJoshuaMoshua  TheNuttinProffessor 4 votes
Poor Boom
0%
"Use my Tidal"
0%
"Don't blink"
14%
SneakDZAHerbalVaporCapersBusta Carmichael Revolver Ocelot 4 votes
"There was an awning"
3%
Trillfate 1 vote
"Y'all the worse kinda people"
7%
blackgod813MoneyPowerRespect 2 votes
Other
60%
matches malone i ro nyTHE_R_englishdudeMax.MasteryIdiopathic JokerCainYoung_ChitlinkonceptjonesTurfaholicLou_CypherHafBaykedonetoughmiracleghostdog56SolemnSauceNkombe 17 votes
Chi SnowCashmoneyDuxatribecalledgabi

Replies

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,564 Regulator
    Other
    Jamal lost
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    unspoken_respectTHE_R_nawledge_god
  • Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "They love me"
    Should have voted other. I forgot about ALIAS that was the GOAT roast thread
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    "who orchastrated this"

where this from? lol
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "how was this orchastrated?"

Imma have to go with this lol
    Dupac
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I voted for myself
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    We all just post, nothing more and nothing less.

Tranquilo

¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

atribecalledgabiJ-GUTTA
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

First thing that popped in my head lol
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

i ro nyDupacatribecalledgabi
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,991 Regulator
    "Don't blink"
    iron man1 wrote: »

First thing that popped in my head lol

Came in to say that line
    iron man1
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    itpgwsfh2btt.jpg

This reminds me, which one of y'all got the pic of matches with the homer avi, joker, busta and etc at the board table and they throw someone out the window because they wanted menz or w/e?
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

TonyDubbz
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    A.L.I.A.S.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

iron man1Alpha_Ambition
    Other
    Bitch is fat. Kill her.

hqg-277.gif

T. SanfordLefty_CashmoneyDuxskpjr78
    Other
    That Thomas the train engine picture

hqg-277.gif

CashmoneyDux