What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Young Dolph Shot

Replies

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh n/h

:/ :/ :/
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can read just fine thank u, I just don't get ur logic is all, no need to respond if u weren't gonna elaborate it's all good lol

Ok I'll say your interpretation skills are lacking. It's honestly a modern adaptation of one of the most archaic forms of logic....and don't lol me dog, that shit gay.

U trying to hard to b smart and hard online bruh, I'm just an avi. I don't care. U got it my guy. Respect shooters....

Right the nigga flexing his e muscles hard rn. Gotta be T0wers
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bu6op9kiubie.png
    iav0py32200d.png
    wbttzq4ekkp3.png
    1x2yd5jkkb5w.png
    x8irna8k5cdo.png
    7rx2gnj1usic.png
    43i79n7swv83.png

stole shit form thread
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "where I'm from, we respect the shooter"

Man if you don't get this niggativity tf outta here

Nigga.

Rap is negative as fuck 95% of the time
    (Really though?)
    x the unknown
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    I actually like "person of interest"

• x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he ain't bullet proof no more
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
    leftcoastkevthagreat45
  • lordstanleylordstanley Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When keeping it real goes wrong "..
    Part 90056
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Sigh) the story been explained

Back when dolph 1st started rappin he tried to fck with gotti. But gotti played him like a hoe basically ignoring his calls, sayin he gonna rock with him when he didnt. (Gotti has a history of smiling in ya face den swearving u in private)
    Basically while all this was going on Gucci and Gotti was having problems gotti fckd Keisha and dropped his tape on 10/17 same as gucci and did songs with tip and jeezy who gucci had beef with at the time. So gucci and Gotti split.....somewhere in between that Gotti and Lito was also having problems. Anyway when dolph started buzzin thats when gotti wanna come back around smiling in his face tryin to sign him. Dolph like fck dat and went to rocking with gucci on a promo deal. Lito also introduced Gotti Bm to dolph knowing dolph aint fckin with gotti. Anyway gotti and lito settle shit behind close doors and cool again but by then the damage is done. Dolph rockin against gotti for curving him at the start of his career and gotti aint fckin with dolph cuz he rockin with gucci and wouldnt sign to cmg plus fckd his bm. Anyway idk who started sneak dissing 1st but Dolph dropped that hilarious etherous diss puttin all they business on front street and its been down hill ever since equaling blac and gotti allegedly tryin to knock him off. Smh public embarrassment and pettiness is a muthafcka

Back when dolph 1st started rappin he tried to fck with gotti. But gotti played him like a hoe basically ignoring his calls, sayin he gonna rock with him when he didnt. (Gotti has a history of smiling in ya face den swearving u in private)
    Basically while all this was going on Gucci and Gotti was having problems gotti fckd Keisha and dropped his tape on 10/17 same as gucci and did songs with tip and jeezy who gucci had beef with at the time. So gucci and Gotti split.....somewhere in between that Gotti and Lito was also having problems. Anyway when dolph started buzzin thats when gotti wanna come back around smiling in his face tryin to sign him. Dolph like fck dat and went to rocking with gucci on a promo deal. Lito also introduced Gotti Bm to dolph knowing dolph aint fckin with gotti. Anyway gotti and lito settle shit behind close doors and cool again but by then the damage is done. Dolph rockin against gotti for curving him at the start of his career and gotti aint fckin with dolph cuz he rockin with gucci and wouldnt sign to cmg plus fckd his bm. Anyway idk who started sneak dissing 1st but Dolph dropped that hilarious etherous diss puttin all they business on front street and its been down hill ever since equaling blac and gotti allegedly tryin to knock him off. Smh public embarrassment and pettiness is a muthafcka

Gotti is light years ahead of dolph spiritually physically lyrically mentally
    gum989infamous114MrCrookedLetterMatike85JonnyRoccITTrollio silverfoxxKamPushMedouble0sugebuttuh_bthagreat45CapitalB
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 8,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    These two niggas fighting over a chick that look like Paul Bearer :joy: :joy: :joy:

I came back to this thread just for this post,
    Lol, nigga said ol' girl look like Paul Bearer..
    T. Sanfordthagreat45mike06313 wayz
  • stackmaster 313stackmaster 313 DetroitPosts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They out here lighting Dolph up I don't expect him to be around too much longer
    CashmoneyDuxkingtob330
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Damn that Dolph song is cringe AF. Does dude normally not rhyme?

Yes which is why i don't listen to him he be off beat af sometimes

He doesn't sound food at all
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude got a song called royalty. The video and song is dope AF. People posting wack shit from him messing up my perception about him.
    thagreat45Matike85CapitalB
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2

Dude got a song called royalty. The video and song is dope AF. People posting wack shit from him messing up my perception about him.
    na
    silverfoxxMatike85
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolph told yall what songs gotti was slick dissin on play wit ur bitch.
    AggieLean.trendsetta1030thagreat45