What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Big K.R.I.T. "4Eva Is A Mighty Long Time" (10/27)

13839404244

Replies

  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭


    I played the hell out of this song when it dropped years ago. That Hutch sample!
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
    banginscrew901CJ
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Man, I’m waiting on my bus ticket home. Don’t let it be too soon, but don’t let it take too long.


    Some more cuts that might’ve been overlooked. This mane been dropping good ass, timeless music for a long time.
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    KRIT's issue was he never had that crossover song. Maybe he tried to make it, maybe he didn't. That's the ONLY reason he never blew up. I think most of us don't care but it is what it is.

    Before that shit bothered me, especially on here when it came to people tryin to downplay him when it came to Kendrick and J Cole having more main stream success but now I don't even give a damn I can accept the fact that he'll never get that same main stream attention cause I see it don't take away from the music
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

    tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

    Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    AggieLean.CJ
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,815 Regulator
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    KRIT's issue was he never had that crossover song. Maybe he tried to make it, maybe he didn't. That's the ONLY reason he never blew up. I think most of us don't care but it is what it is.

    Before that shit bothered me, especially on here when it came to people tryin to downplay him when it came to Kendrick and J Cole having more main stream success but now I don't even give a damn I can accept the fact that he'll never get that same main stream attention cause I see it don't take away from the music

    Word, I was slightly bothered by it at one point too but I could tell by the music he was making that he didn't care(again, maybe he did, maybe he didn't). He never really "sold out" so to speak and I respect that cause I can only imagine what it's like dealing with a major label.

    I wonder if he had an opportunity like UGK did to hop on a popular joint with a big artist. Only thing I remember was the joint he did with TI but it never did anything. If I recall they made a video for it and everything. Don't even think the song made its way to wax.
    AggieLean.CJTonyDubbzsouthernmade
  • KoltrainKoltrain Mr. MOPosts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »


    Man, I’m waiting on my bus ticket home. Don’t let it be too soon, but don’t let it take too long.


    Some more cuts that might’ve been overlooked. This mane been dropping good ass, timeless music for a long time.

    My Interpretation still one of Krit best songs to me...."So a ape decided he wanted to walk upright and leave the other apes in the jungle, cause he that tight"
    AggieLean.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda care but only when people I converse with downplay him because of it

    Id love for him to work with metro n get a huge production credit or get that call to b a feat on a huge hit but it is what it is
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check



    Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up



    Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

    Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

    Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

    ....
    R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

    8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

    Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

    Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    natural born sinners
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this been posted yet but...

    CJsouthernmadeAggieLean.
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    KRIT's issue was he never had that crossover song. Maybe he tried to make it, maybe he didn't. That's the ONLY reason he never blew up. I think most of us don't care but it is what it is.

    Before that shit bothered me, especially on here when it came to people tryin to downplay him when it came to Kendrick and J Cole having more main stream success but now I don't even give a damn I can accept the fact that he'll never get that same main stream attention cause I see it don't take away from the music

    Word, I was slightly bothered by it at one point too but I could tell by the music he was making that he didn't care(again, maybe he did, maybe he didn't). He never really "sold out" so to speak and I respect that cause I can only imagine what it's like dealing with a major label.

    I wonder if he had an opportunity like UGK did to hop on a popular joint with a big artist. Only thing I remember was the joint he did with TI but it never did anything. If I recall they made a video for it and everything. Don't even think the song made its way to wax.

    They tried to have him do a record with Trinidad James after All Gold Everything.. didn't work. He had singles that coulda done better but Def Jam dropped the ball
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

    Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    Peezy_JenkinsDarthRozay
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AggieLean. can we get those drops in audio form and a d/l lank

    Everlasting>>>>>>>>>

    Got that Musiq "jusfriends" vibe to it
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
    AggieLean.
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    @AggieLean. can we get those drops in audio form and a d/l lank

    Everlasting>>>>>>>>>

    Got that Musiq "jusfriends" vibe to it

    I’m traveling at the moment, but I’ll try to do that when I get to a spot where I can access my laptop
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    KRIT's issue was he never had that crossover song. Maybe he tried to make it, maybe he didn't. That's the ONLY reason he never blew up. I think most of us don't care but it is what it is.

    Before that shit bothered me, especially on here when it came to people tryin to downplay him when it came to Kendrick and J Cole having more main stream success but now I don't even give a damn I can accept the fact that he'll never get that same main stream attention cause I see it don't take away from the music

    Word, I was slightly bothered by it at one point too but I could tell by the music he was making that he didn't care(again, maybe he did, maybe he didn't). He never really "sold out" so to speak and I respect that cause I can only imagine what it's like dealing with a major label.

    I wonder if he had an opportunity like UGK did to hop on a popular joint with a big artist. Only thing I remember was the joint he did with TI but it never did anything. If I recall they made a video for it and everything. Don't even think the song made its way to wax.

    They tried to have him do a record with Trinidad James after All Gold Everything.. didn't work. He had singles that coulda done better but Def Jam dropped the ball

    no surprise there. I don't think Def Jam has broken any successful new artists since Jay was pres over a decade ago and signed ross, jeezy and rihanna.
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like Big Sant would have been a better fit for Big Bank than T.I.......

    But I'm just throwing shit out there lol
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

    2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
  • af.r.i.c.a.af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like Big Sant would have been a better fit for Big Bank than T.I.......

    But I'm just throwing shit out there lol

    I said the same thing a few pages back.
    aaron-gordon-dunk-gif.gif

    block.gif
    MrCrookedLetter
  • KoltrainKoltrain Mr. MOPosts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think TI verse is dope on Big Bank.. Tip and Krit always make a good combo imo. It's a few tracks I could hear Sant on tho
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    KRIT's issue was he never had that crossover song. Maybe he tried to make it, maybe he didn't. That's the ONLY reason he never blew up. I think most of us don't care but it is what it is.

    Before that shit bothered me, especially on here when it came to people tryin to downplay him when it came to Kendrick and J Cole having more main stream success but now I don't even give a damn I can accept the fact that he'll never get that same main stream attention cause I see it don't take away from the music

    Word, I was slightly bothered by it at one point too but I could tell by the music he was making that he didn't care(again, maybe he did, maybe he didn't). He never really "sold out" so to speak and I respect that cause I can only imagine what it's like dealing with a major label.

    I wonder if he had an opportunity like UGK did to hop on a popular joint with a big artist. Only thing I remember was the joint he did with TI but it never did anything. If I recall they made a video for it and everything. Don't even think the song made its way to wax.

    They tried to have him do a record with Trinidad James after All Gold Everything.. didn't work. He had singles that coulda done better but Def Jam dropped the ball

    no surprise there. I don't think Def Jam has broken any successful new artists since Jay was pres over a decade ago and signed ross, jeezy and rihanna.

    LA signed Jeezy, not Jay.
    buttuh_b
Sign In or Register to comment.