What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Anyone fuckin w Fortnight Battle Royale?

Replies

• focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    Youre missing my point but its fine...
    yall have fun tho.
    if you like it, I love it.

Niggas love bandwagons lol

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all your support, it’s been a crazy two weeks since we launched on September 26th :-)

We’ve picked up steam on the development side and have strike teams working on the below features and improvements:

GAMEPLAY

Team communication incl. voice chat!
    General squads / duo polish
    Ongoing shooting and balance tweaks
    Map POI (points of interest) and loot density improvements
    Spectating improvements
    Inventory improvements
    Quality of life bug fixes
    CONTROLLER

Alternate configurations
    Controller revamp
    Input latency improvements on console
    Aim assist improvements
    UI

10’ console experience of HUD
    “Invite system” polish
    MOTD system improvements
    QOL features for streamers and content creators (hiding HUD elements, etc.)
    Progression

Stats
    Leaderboards
    Cosmetics / loadout
    Progression
    Compendium / mission logs
    Engine

Anti-cheat
    Console performance, stability, and memory
    Server performance and hitch optimizations
    Reduction of initial download size and ongoing patch sizes
    Level streaming to allow variation for cosmetics
    Low end PC compatibility support / improvements

Spinning up more data centers to reduce average ping times
    Public test realm

Our general planning horizon is around 4-6 weeks and we hope to accomplish a decent percentage of the aforementioned in that timeframe. Having said that, life is not free of surprises and here is my favorite post on software development estimates ;-)
    bus travels faster over the map finally

skydiving is faster, as well

they fixed the glitches where you cld hear a chest but couldn't find/access it

they nerfed the scoped rifles by 30%

they slightly buffed the auto sniper

they'll have more shit coming, customization apparently
    Lurkristocrat Lou_Cypher
  • T-RelT-Rel NCPosts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun FREE game, I've played like 50 games and still no wins, plenty of top 5-10 though...*shrugs*
    Lou_Cypher
  • JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man im gon check this out... not much of a gamer outside of GTA and im getting tired of that shit ...
    Lou_CypherVIBEThe Recipe
    edited October 25
    Nice update.. (drops Thursday 10/26/17)

Lotta shit

Highlights:

Introducing “Slurp Juice,” a regeneration potion that grants 1 health and 1 shield per second for 25 seconds.

You can now customize your character, banner, and equip any cosmetics in the new Locker menu.

Voice chat comes to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Players will now auto-pickup ammo, building resources, and traps.

New graphics are visible to players who are caught outside the Storm safe zone, and the storm wall visuals have been updated.

New Halloween skins are on sale in the newly implemented store, and will only be available until 11/4.

Use V-bucks to purchase items from the store.

Character Skins:
    Skull Trooper
    Ghoul Trooper

Weapon Skins:
    Reaper Skin - Pickaxe

The new “Combat Pro” controller config is aimed at keeping the user's thumbs on the sticks as much as possible so they can make fast weapon swaps and build quickly.

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/fortnitemares-update-1-8-patch-notes
    PanchoYoSancho
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall on Xbox or PS4?
    OK cool I may have to download it on my PS4 as well.
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox gang gang.

I have the shittiest luck in solos. I dont know how it happened, but I set my shit to inverted view so when I went up it viewed down and when I went down it viewed up. Somehow I got 5 kills. I got to Final 3 and had the drop on the other 2 with my gold RPG but my accuracy was fucked cause of the setting. I didnt figure out how to change it til next game :(

VIBE
    Why is the PS 4 charging for this shit?
  • JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    man im gon check this out... not much of a gamer outside of GTA and im getting tired of that shit ...

@VIBE bruh im terrible at this shit.. played twice.... 1st time got killed asap. 2nd time i find myself alone running across this huge ass map (actually found a pistol this time around) and cant find anyone.. turn around and somebody kills me...
    Trollio
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,389 Regulator
    Just downloaded this the other day.
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
    edited November 1
    It's similar to Player Unknown Battleground, actually it's a rip off of it but cartoony. It's not bad at all though. I suck at both these shit.
    takes a lot of practice.. I still don't utilize building like I should... but I can make it top 10 often w at least 6 kills.. not too bad
    200 games in and still no win smh.
    JusDre313
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T-Rel wrote: »
    200 games in and still no win smh.

I've got 2nd place 5 times and 3 of those times panicked. I lost 2 days ago cause dude had an RPG and my dumbass backed into the storm cause I couldn't see him. I forgot how much damage it does ro at end. Turns out he was hiding underneath me below the stairs I built SMH.
    T-Rel
    edited November 5
    I fell to my death building some shit, 1v1.

My highest kill game is 8.
    edited November 5
    We just gave away a squad win. It was 4 v 2. We knocked one of theirs and the other knocked me. The last dude wrecked my other 3 teammates.
    Easily the best BR game out. It's free. It's fun as fuck.

Bushes were the last update.

Now it's the Launch Pad, which launches you up in the air, allowing you to skydive back down and glide down on your opponents and they're always confused as fuck.

They know how to have fun and create these fun new ways to allow the community to enjoy the shit out of a game without having to be so serious.
    edited November 14
    I also hope they don't fix the pumpkin launchers.

They're the rocket launchers that became pumpkin launchers and players accidentally found out you can surf on the rockets due to pumpkin heads.

They need to allow that to be a legit feature because there is a downside to it. For one, the rocket continues in one direction; so upwards means you will die if you're on the rocket too long. The rocket also eventually explodes. But it's a fun way to get to your opponent and kill em. So it's not OP or a hack or glitch. But change out the launchers each Holliday. Like maybe some Snowman head this time around for Christmas. Maybe a turkey for thanksgiving. Hilarious shit.
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think pubg is way better than this

Im waiting for it to come to XBOX next month. Too much hacking on PC.
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭✭

Im waiting for it to come to XBOX next month. Too much hacking on PC.

Niggas out here using hacks to have mr fantastic arms shit is absurd.

Game still fun I haven't knowingly got clapped by a hacker but it's still sad that the community is so suspect.

Then you got the Asians coming to our servers like I said before and our bullets don't always register.

I've shot niggas point blank with the shotty with no effect and they are always asian

Its a sad stereotype but they will look for any unofficial advantage to win.

I started watching tutorial vids and it boosted my game a lot you should watch some b4 the game drops.

I immediately tried to win games instead of learning how to play it. For the next few days I'm going to drop into heavy populated points and learn the gun game.

The game starts so quickly you won't get put off by loading times etc

Some.guns are better than others but I am learning it can come down to pure preference
    PanchoYoSancho