What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

In September of 2017, We Are Witnessing Genocide And Nobody Cares

Replies

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Los216 wrote: »
    Trump deliberately refused to lift The Jones Act. He intentionally reacted slowly to provide aid to 3.5 million American citizens. His actions have resulted in the deaths of American citizens. If it isn't genocide what exactly is it @jono ?

You can call it whatever you want. He's a genocidal maniac. The Hitler of Hispaniola.

But he’s committing the act against American citizens on American soil....he’s literally hitler....not hitler of.....

Hitler did it at home just like trump

You right. He threw that hurricane right at Puerto Rico with his hurricane powers, by god

You realize killing doesn’t require a weapon right?

The act of denying aid/food which is resulting in death is equal to murder, are you aware of that?

Hitler didn’t gas every jew, I’m sure you seen the pictures of very skinny men women and children...in fact I’m sure hitler probably never killed a Jew personally ....but his authorization of acts counts as genocide right?

9zfbccnnpj21.png
    z6u7c0j7yhi0.png
    492dze1vwc8e.png
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • jetlifebihjetlifebih Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trump deliberately refused to lift The Jones Act. He intentionally reacted slowly to provide aid to 3.5 million American citizens. His actions have resulted in the deaths of American citizens. If it isn't genocide what exactly is it @jono ?

You can call it whatever you want. He's a genocidal maniac. The Hitler of Hispaniola.

But he’s committing the act against American citizens on American soil....he’s literally hitler....not hitler of.....

You right. He threw that hurricane right at Puerto Rico with his hurricane powers, by god

The act of denying aid/food which is resulting in death is equal to murder, are you aware of that?

Hitler didn’t gas every jew, I’m sure you seen the pictures of very skinny men women and children...in fact I’m sure hitler probably never killed a Jew personally ....but his authorization of acts counts as genocide right?

9zfbccnnpj21.png
    z6u7c0j7yhi0.png
    492dze1vwc8e.png

No offense but I don’t trust cnn or Europeans and indigenous leaders who do business with them despite the general populations concern

Now I acknowledge what you posted but could you explain why there is a discrepancy between trump, the governor and the mayor who just came out and blasted trump?

Trump was the first to blame pr’s infrastructure which I’m not denying it is devastated, but to the extent that all of those supplies are just sitting there idle??

It must be 2 sides....
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30
    PBS? Nigga...
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • ThaNubianGodThaNubianGod Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where the hell are you getting this bullshit from? PR has food/supplies, but they don't have roads, power, cell services, or workers to move all that shit around. I got people down there involved in the help. Nothing worse than those who choose to try and make other's misery into something to score political points with. FOH

infamous114JJ_Evansilledout
  • babelipsssbabelipsss Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The love affair the IC has with the browns never ends. We are not in this together.
    CapitalBatribecalledgabiplaymaker88bossdon201infamous114JJ_EvansStoneColdMikeyUndefeatabletexas409illedoutJoshuaMoshua  CottonCitySlimSage Wondermiamivice305Ajackson17MarcusGarveyPeace_79JusDre313rip.dilla
  • 808HiLife808808HiLife808 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    babelipsss wrote: »
    The love affair the IC has with the browns never ends. We are not in this together.

...even if that were the case and its gonna be a race/color thing, there are still black puerto ricans that identify as black and get shitty deals there too...
    illedoutAjackson17

Where the hell are you getting this bullshit from? PR has food/supplies, but they don't have roads, power, cell services, or workers to move all that shit around. I got people down there involved in the help. Nothing worse than those who choose to try and make other's misery into something to score political points with. FOH
    This is where....primary sources not secondary....fuck you, fuck your people and secondary sources who as you say are in the ground helping....nobody is trying to make shit into anything to score political points....this is calling a spade a fuckin spade....no go lick massas dick you faggot.....

We can drop bombs but we can’t drop resources???

Drinking from creeks but they have resources....babies starving but the resources that are just over that destroyed road....you may be stupid but I am not...

have you ever even been to pr?????

Now post your sources or else your just talking shit to argue

Fuck my people? They out there actually helping people in PR suffering through hellish conditions, and you're sitting behind a computer. And NO, you can't drop resources like fucking bombs, are you kidding me? They got tons on them docks but don't have the manpower yet to move them to millions. You also got mad shady shit going down all over with others in PR trying to take advantage of things. You really have no clue what's going on down there. Stop worrying about the cac in the WH, and start worrying about the actually people in PR. Last thing they need are political games, what they need is everyone working together to alleviate things.

JJ_Evansnirvanaaa
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all gotta try to unplug and separate your emotions from how you looking at some of this though. No point in getting all riled up when we don't really what's going on
    ThaNubianGodAggieLean.  Colin$mackabi$h
    VIBE wrote: »
    To solve the issue of the trucks not being able to reach the food/water; why not send in helicopters and have drop-off points for pick-ups? Is figuring out a plan really that fucking hard? This administration has no room to bitch about costs when Price was flying on millions from the American people. Jesus fucking Christ..

Helicopters use a grip of fuel that they don't have, and can't move supplies like trucks can. PR's problem is the same as Mexico City's after that earthquake. Too many years of bad infrastructure and corruption. Ultimately they may benefit when the island gets rebuilt. Could fix tons of issues that's been neglected for decades out there.

JJ_Evans
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't feel good getting treated like a second class citizen huh? Every race is for themselves man they don't give a shit about blacks. Hard to feel empathy. We got our own fight here man.
    THIRDSUPREMECapitalBmiamivice305rip.dilla
  • babelipsssbabelipsss Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Haiti still needs help...
    bossdon201THIRDSUPREMEmiamivice305rip.dilla
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was me thinking this thread might have been about the ethnic cleansing that's currently taking place in Myanmar.