What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Bible says the book of Exodus never happened

soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval CommandHOOYAHPosts: 18,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
67zuzrlja0vy.jpg
John chapter 8

AND some you silly negros think the Bible is infallible
do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
Wiggars

I'm too militant
For you shithead crakkka hoes
I hope you all die
kingblaze84

Replies

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    40 years in the desert. 40 days in the desert for jesus.... its a pattern
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 4
    JOHN 8:31-40
    31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? (here, the Jews mistaking Jesus statement to be in reference to something physical)

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. (Jesus informing them that being free is not true freedom to the person enslaved to sin is still a slave) T/S left this part ou.
    If only reading one extra line maybe it would understand.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. (the slave will die eventually)

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. (informing them that true freedom only comes from the everlasting Son)

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. acknowledging that they are Abraham descendants ( Israel)

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. (they are talking about two different things here. One is physical the other is spiritual. They lack the spiritual discernment to tell the difference.)

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
    (EXPOSED)

• SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galatians 4:21-26 talks about how the Abraham story is an allegory
    SELASI_i wrote: »

Simply no it doesn’t.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 5
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Simply no it doesn’t.

then it's a dumbass story..

You ever sit back and question what the fuck the test was for? God is all-knowing, so him testing Abraham is fucking stupid. Abraham knows his own heart, as well. The whole damn thing was pointless and stupid.

Unless it's all symbolic (which it is) for ones faith and salvation. It wasn't a true event.
    kingblaze84soul rattler
  • jetlifebihjetlifebih Posts: 4,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The omniscience paradox
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

did he take benadryl?
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• ReppinTimeReppinTime Emperor Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    exclusive film of this thread happening live

c75.jpg
    black caesar2stepz_aheadkingblaze84Fosheezysoul rattlerskpjr78
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReppinTime wrote: »

c75.jpg

Had to flag you for that pic B.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i did too....

wft???
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

edited October 8
    VIBE wrote: »

Simply no it doesn’t.

You ever sit back and question what the fuck the test was for? God is all-knowing, so him testing Abraham is fucking stupid. Abraham knows his own heart, as well. The whole damn thing was pointless and stupid.

Unless it's all symbolic (which it is) for ones faith and salvation. It wasn't a true event.

i used to be puzzled as to what the test was for, but after studying and digging for the proper understanding it became more clear. At the very minimum most basic level, the test was so we reading can learn from it as it leaves an example of how to trust God. What makes you think Abraham wasn't as thrown off when he was first put to that test as any of us now probably were when first reading about it? Everything in his feelings was probably telling him not to do it, because it didn't make sense. But Abraham trusted God enough to know that God wouldn't contradict himself, even if it seems to be that he is, so he decide to go through with what he was being told anyway. And God stopped him which further shows Abraham was right in trusting God anyway. God created opportunity for Abraham to make the choice himself, even though God does know his heart. Yall be missing the most powerful reveals of these lessons. Another thing, "all knowing" applies to things that can be known in the present active tense. Until Abraham made his choice, it wasn't presently and actively known what his choice was.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 8
    ReppinTime wrote: »

c75.jpg

Why did you think about a bunch of half naked men in a Jacuzzi watching this thread? Your thoughts are in a strange place, is Empire your favorite show?

A woman posted here too btw.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the New Testament, but the Old Testament is frankly a bit weird.

Like it's hard for me to understand how Job's story could possibly paint God in anything but a negative light. He pretty much turned his most faithful and righteous servant's life into a living hell just to win a bet with Satan. Kinda crazy.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negros don't study or know about the scriptures, Yahshua is talking about those who sit Moses seat, who are not Hebrews. Abraham is a father to many, but only those who descended from his son Issac seed are the blessed seed, They are Hebrews by Blood, Israel by Nation.

Yes they are descendant of Abraham and no they wasn't slaves because they wasn't Hebrews.

This is elementary
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
    Fosheezy

Like it's hard for me to understand how Job's story could possibly paint God in anything but a negative light. He pretty much turned his most faithful and righteous servant's life into a living hell just to win a bet with Satan. Kinda crazy.

It is kinda messed up, yea... it wasn’t because some bet though. The scriptures don’t even reveal why Job went through all that and even after it was all done Job was never told by God why he went through it either.
  • rickmogulrickmogul ALL4IN Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting! Listening 2 Coast 2 Coast right now if someone could assist here. Dude just spoke on in the Bible there was a war where a weapon was used by the losing party which basically fried the Earth @ the heat of 10 Suns, birds fell to ashes, food burned and flesh fell from human bodies. Any1 know what book this is? I heard about the battle where sum1 struck Mars surface and within 3 days rendered the planet uninhabitable. All the movies do start off with "There was a great battle in the Heavens" too so it must hold some validity.
    edited October 11
    VIBE wrote: »

Simply no it doesn’t.

The test wasn't for god it was for abraham. People say all sorts of things they'd do for god, all sorts of things they'd give up or sacrifice, but then it gets put off. Rationalizing they can* give it up later or maybe never at all. It was also a test of love, because the love of god should be above all, including your kids.
    edited October 12

The funny thing about the Bible is that it itself proves just how demonic and evil the Bible god truly is. If Satan was truly real, he did the right thing turning his back on such an evil being.
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Interesting! Listening 2 Coast 2 Coast right now if someone could assist here. Dude just spoke on in the Bible there was a war where a weapon was used by the losing party which basically fried the Earth @ the heat of 10 Suns, birds fell to ashes, food burned and flesh fell from human bodies. Any1 know what book this is? I heard about the battle where sum1 struck Mars surface and within 3 days rendered the planet uninhabitable. All the movies do start off with "There was a great battle in the Heavens" too so it must hold some validity.

That sounds like some of the Hindu stories of gods fighting other gods with nuclear weapons and dragons. At least that's what I remember from watching Ancient Aliens.
    rickmogul

It is kinda messed up, yea... it wasn’t because some bet though. The scriptures don’t even reveal why Job went through all that and even after it was all done Job was never told by God why he went through it either.

Nah dog, it's pretty clear. Satan goes to God bashing humanity. God brings up Job. Satan says Job is only good because God protects him. God gives Satan permission to take everything from Job as long as he doesn't harm Job. They even revisit the washer when Job's faith holds.

The funny thing about the Bible is that it itself proves just how demonic and evil the Bible god truly is. If Satan was truly real, he did the right thing turning his back on such an evil being.

I wouldn't say Demonic. Basically God is the creator and he can do what he wants. He makes use of that freedom. There is very little in the Old Testament that he does that isn't justified. It just doesn't jive with our understanding of a merciful God. The theme of the Old Testament is that humans are a shitty creation and we're lucky God didn't just wipe us out. Now what that says about God as a creator is debatable. Lol

m63Y62.gif

Nah dog, it's pretty clear. Satan goes to God bashing humanity. God brings up Job. Satan says Job is only good because God protects him. God gives Satan permission to take everything from Job as long as he doesn't harm Job. They even revisit the washer when Job's faith holds.

I wouldn't say Demonic. Basically God is the creator and he can do what he wants. He makes use of that freedom. There is very little in the Old Testament that he does that isn't justified. It just doesn't jive with our understanding of a merciful God. The theme of the Old Testament is that humans are a shitty creation and we're lucky God didn't just wipe us out. Now what that says about God as a creator is debatable. Lol

Well it says the Bible god made some mistakes during creation lol. Humans are a reflection of god supposedly, so that speaks for itself. And the Bible god does some pretty fucked up things in the OT, it even admits to creating evil and calamity, what a guy.
    Old testament is old consciousness, NT is new consciousness. Well soon to be old, the new new consciousness been coming for a while.

Well it says the Bible god made some mistakes during creation lol. Humans are a reflection of god supposedly, so that speaks for itself. And the Bible god does some pretty fucked up things in the OT, it even admits to creating evil and calamity, what a guy.

This is one thing me and my pastor always disagree on. He says the that God is incapable of mistakes. I say the Bible clearly suggests otherwise. It says that when God saw how murderous humans were, he regretted making them and wished he hadn't done it. To me, that clearly means that God saw making humans as being a mistake. My pastor believes that regret for God doesn't mean what we think it means. That was just the best way of describing God's feelings since his ways are different than ours. I don't buy it. I agree that God's ways may be beyond our understanding, but if the Bible says he regretted something, I'm going to take it at that.

On another note, I don't think God created evil in the way you mean it. After all, evil is kinda defined as being the opposite of God's will, so evil and sin were created more or less as a consequence God's existence and will. God did do some weird things though. Like if you read the story with Pharaoh and Moses, it clearly says that on more than one occasion, Pharaoh was ready to let the Jews go and be done with it all, but God hardened his heart. It's unclear why, but God really wanted to fuck the Egyptians over.

m63Y62.gif
    Regretting making something doesn’t mean he did anything wrong as “mistake” implies. God made everybody upright.

You think God had direct control over Pharoah when it comes to him letting the Hebrew slaves go?