What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

@_menace_ quick question bruh....

TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
@_Menace_

You my man & 5Grand (No 5Grand), I know you hardly post anymore because you gave up rap and became a baller.... But for old time sakes..... please explain this.

The Jacka Presents:
Street Knowledge
"Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
SneakDZALou_Cypherillestni99ainneCapitalB

Replies

• hueyhuey Posts: 11,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats not mariah
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Goddess...

A simple interview about her "All I Want For Christmas Tour" She just finished 2 tours within a year and about to go on another on and get that money.

Genius. But my girl needs to rest shes working to hard
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    CapitalB
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,567 Regulator
    She looks horrible
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Lou_CypherAlpha_Ambition onetoughmiracle
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,657 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 5
    huh? speaking on the Vegas shooting and she looks like she's gonna do a Christmas photo shoot.. lol wtf

I get Piers said "that's not why you were originally going to appear".. but when the questions of the shooting start, why not sit up and be normal?
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whole video was a big WTF
  • 808HiLife808808HiLife808 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    huh? speaking on the Vegas shooting and she looks like she's gonna do a Christmas photo shoot.. lol wtf

I get Piers said "that's not why you were originally going to appear".. but when the questions of the shooting start, why not sit up and be normal?

its like shes wearing a crazy tight corset or something and cant move lol...looks like she can barely breathe
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,808 Regulator
    age done caught up with her but she worth half a billie so rawww
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Le Batard show created an entire persona for Stugotz based on how Mariah just lays around while being interviewed like shes such a diva lolol

trust no one, just my sig
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Eastend Scarbo Posts: 12,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheres her neck
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!