What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

CUT THAT IVORY INTO SKINNY PIECES THEN SHE CLEAN IT WITH HER FACE DAMN I LOVE MY BABY!!

1789101113»

Replies

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    bullets.gif

Not at all.
    a.mann
    edited October 9
  • thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    dunno, so are you upset because you were the headliner?

I'm annoyed that dizz rolls back up in here after being gone forever and throws my fucking name in the mix. Now I gotta read dudes speculating and talking shit like some fucking virgins.

Fuck ya'll and fuck dizz thread.

You know these humans had you bored as hell around here. And now I show up wit a picture that tar sent me you want to break your neck to have it removed lmao get over your fucking self
    MissAllhiphop.com 7 The last Supper October 31st, 2017
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg

the last powerful poster ever made
    OmegaConflict
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,000 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm annoyed that dizz rolls back up in here after being gone forever and throws my fucking name in the mix. Now I gotta read dudes speculating and talking shit like some fucking virgins.

You know these humans had you bored as hell around here. And now I show up wit a picture that tar sent me you want to break your neck to have it removed lmao get over your fucking self

Lmao I'm done.
  • thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao I'm done.

Good. Log off for the day and pretend none of this happened. This is a feelings-free zone lets keep it that way
    MissAllhiphop.com 7 The last Supper October 31st, 2017
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg

the last powerful poster ever made
1789101113»
This discussion has been closed.