What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

a possible scenario for the game

playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose south brooklynPosts: 2,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
Could you see let's say in 5 years if Vince does not retire hhh& stephanie breakin off and formin their own promotion?

Replies

• TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, they done helped build up WWE too much (well HHH has with NXT)

Starting over at this point would not be easy considering WWE has already gutted the indies looking for new talent, I mean theres still people out there but it'd be hard for a new company to put together a solid roster and gain traction.

Besides, Stephanie Mcmahon aint about to step aside and let her brother eat like that, if she broke away then im sure Vince would hand the company over to him and she aint having that shit
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,844 Regulator
    WWE to big of a money maker them two wont walk away from something that will be theirs down the line to restart from scratch
    TonyDubbzTheBoyRo
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 6
    Starting over would essentially be them letting everything go just for no reason at all other than to start from scratch.

Theres no reason for them to
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose south brooklynPosts: 2,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look at nxt and I think that (maybe I'm wrong) a lot of their talent are on a pay as ya perform basis ... with that being said if hhh made a move down tha road I think many of tha non contracted men & women would follow him
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,620 Regulator
    Steph and her husband and got the money to sign big name indie talent to long term deals
    Fuck you, I'm a mod