What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Reason Interview: CapitalB aka BOSSExcellence aka BossBoo

Replies

• Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick question...

How a nigga from Cali end up a Chiefs fan and not a Raider or Niner fan?

Nigga really????
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,429 Regulator
    CapitalB wrote: »
    Quick question...

9ers traded me to KC back in 93. lmmfao

Ahhhhhhh
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • twenty2twenty2 My Ideals May Not Be Ideal But I Deal...Posts: 253 ✭✭
    Every time that nigga be like "Lesbians!" I be dyin thinking of Manolo after that white bitch slapped him lol

Exactly what I was finna say! Didn't know if I was the only one who read it in Manny's voice or not! LOL!

Interesting read!
    CapitalBEmM HoLLa.
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got nothing but respect for Boss his hustle is crazy always dropping heat in let me ride thread.

its still fuck them whack ass chiefs
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    CapitalBChi Snow
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick question...

9ers traded me to KC back in 93. lmmfao

Be honest... one of the biggest L's you took?

I mean yall aint shit and haven been in the superbowl since 1969 and come playoff time your 1 and done
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    CapitalB
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,932 Regulator
    edited October 10
    Aye @5th Letter i hella forgot didn't I do one of these? Where my interview thread at??? Lol
    Revolver Ocelot
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye @5th Letter i hella forgot didn't I do one of these? Where my interview thread at??? Lol

shit you had one of the best gabi.
    you, boss and sion.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

atribecalledgabiCapitalBLcnsdbyROYALTYBrideofKilla
    @CapitalB

Question... This isn't the 1st time I've seen you say you don't really "care for money", at least not how people would expect you to... I've also seen you express what you do deem it useful for...but my question is, what is your "bigger picture" then as far as money is concerned?
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twenty2 wrote: »
    @CapitalB

Question... This isn't the 1st time I've seen you say you don't really "care for money", at least not how people would expect you to... I've also seen you express what you do deem it useful for...but my question is, what is your "bigger picture" then as far as money is concerned?

i am thinking he means that money...while its needed it doesnt drive and control him like it does most.

truth be told....alot of yall are controlled by money. it makes you do things thats suspect and put you into crazy situations and make you haters.....

now while he may not be handling out 20s on the corner...its a necessity to survive but not a factor in wanting murder a nigga
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

CapitalBtwenty2atribecalledgabiThereal_ba
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,466 Regulator
    5th Letter wrote: »

You did do one.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/555880/reason-interview-atribecalledgabi

I missed this too
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    CapitalBatribecalledgabi
    but i could be wrong

twenty2 wrote: »
    @CapitalB

@2stepz_ahead pretty much said it.. i wouldnt exactly use that analogy tho..

i like to think of money as a tool whereas others treat it like its a damn person..
    people love money.. are possessive over it.. so on and so forth..

i dont love money.. i love what it does for me tho.. like a tool.. u dont love a hammer.. but bet u go use it to build ur dream house?? u lose a hammer u go out and get another one.. u lose a person u love ur devastated. if that makes any sense??

Dope! Kinda what my hunch was that you'd say. Just felt it needed to be said cuz not enough people view it that way these days.

I just always find it intriguing when people have similar viewpoints as mine and I immediately start wondering if the "Why?" is the same, or close.

Aye @2stepz_ahead ... Don't u ne'er lump me in wit da "y'all niggaz" group fam! LMAO! Just fuckin wit u... I know it was a general statement. And I completely agree.
    CapitalB2stepz_aheadatribecalledgabi
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See you still bout that #ROS life...
    Good shit my nig
    Fuck em, duck em, leave em alone.
    CapitalB
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See you still bout that #ROS life...
    Good shit my nig

19edw4djxu12.gif
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    yellowtapesport
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »

You did do one.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/555880/reason-interview-atribecalledgabi

1299.gif

Well I'll be gotdamn...
    Nobody @ me or nothin!!

@atribecalledgabi Ima need whatever strain of weed you was smoking that day, ma.
    CapitalBatribecalledgabiRevolver OcelotThereal_ba
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @5th Letter can i get an interview? my shit would be epic nothing but pussyless nights and beating my meat and my moms catches me in the act.
    atribecalledgabiThereal_ba