What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Harvey Weinstein Has Been Fired

Replies

• GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Fake outrage. War on men. I didnt know it was a crime to want to fuck a woman you are attracted to. Every man on this board would do the same thing if given the wealth, power and access. Aint nothing free in this world these women knew what time it was meeting a man alone in hotels. If i give you fortune and fame you goddamn right you fucking and sucking me aint no other way around it

What always fuck my head up about these outraged women. 99% promote themselves sexually and talk about sex to press and social media all day. They are the first women in line to watch or act in that 50 shades bullshit that promote abuse talking about they want a dominant man. If harvey was over 6'6 and had flat abs, moderately attractive they would say he is playboy and dashing and this wouldnt be an issue. Like someone posted earlier why should a man be worried about the guilt of another woman giving her pussy away. Yall know i love tricking but that some SIMP ass bullshit i wouldnt even do.

The only reason why this is in the news because some beta male is mad harvey literally fucked everyone in hollywood before everyone else. Harvey hitting bitches like unreleased jordans. He gave no fucks about who she was he shot his shot when he shot it. No beating around the bush. He was living life like a bang bros film. I know he got stories for eternity to tell. Niggas deep down wish they had a body count deep and marquee filled as his. Like i said jealousy

Your a whole dickface if you think that white devil predetor Jabba the hut in the face ass bitch was pulling world class bitches of off charm

You sound like Lindsay Lohan you dumb bitch your a grown ass man sounding like a washed up Caucasian succubus crackwhore

He was out here trapping bitches and making them watch him jerkoff in plants his whole style was rappey as fuck because he was indeed a rapist you stupid bitch if be ads putt was pulling bitches like this he would have issues also
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Remember that dude Joseph Fritzl who kept his daughter locked in the basement for 30 years and had kids with her.

The wife said she didn't know and was left of the hook.

Smh so she never went down in the basement in 30 years? She never wondered where her daughter went?

Or the Canadian woman who helped her bf kidnap, rape and kill women (including her sister) and got a few years and probation

That was Karla homolka. That was a lil different because he did have history of abusing her so the just believed her. It wasn't until they had given her the plea deal that the police found his hidden rape tapes that showed she was a willing and often eager participant. I guess they couldn't go back on the deal legally

Even crazier, after she got out of jail, she married her Jamaican lawyer's brother and had kids with him. She currently lives in Quebec where recently the school her kids go to got into a lot of trouble for letting her volunteer there without informing the parents. It's a sick story all around

I hear you but I was referring to the the assumption of her innocence and ignorance to the perverted shit her husband was doing.

If a man has been committing crimes for years and is married I would assume his wife is an accomplice or has knowledge of it in the least until proven otherwise
    rocket-2.gif
    Kai
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    1 down, couple hundred to go.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Joel Schumacher and Steven Spielberg; we're coming for you nigga!"

spielberg?

with all this coming out hopefully more ppl begin to rethink the elijah wood allegations

Corey Feldman.

Stand by me takes on a whole new meaning
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
    mc317
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,256 Regulator
    Ja rule got a story too apparently.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    radio_santana
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude is a weirdo
    illestni99ainnedontdiedontkillanyonAlpha_Ambition
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    ET was trash.

Fuck you.

Co-sign. This shit can't be stressed enough.

Yup
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Kate Beckinsale is a trash actress she needs to get the fuck on with that talk about hurtin my career...

lol

no love for underworld?

no

Underworld >>>>E.T.
    TheGOATatribecalledgabiCapitalBCopper
  • mc317mc317 Deranged Meat Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,371 ✭✭✭✭✭

maxresdefault.jpg

spielberg?

with all this coming out hopefully more ppl begin to rethink the elijah wood allegations

Corey Feldman.

tumblr_oxqi7nDl3V1rt5u4xo1_1280.jpg

Hes fuckin chicken shit hell you could leak the names without using your name and let the media do the digging.

Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mc317 wrote: »

maxresdefault.jpg

spielberg?

Corey Feldman.

Hes fuckin chicken shit hell you could leak the names without using your name and let the media do the digging.

Corey Haim once said the same shit back when he was still alive.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheGOAT so you telling me you would rather watch an ugly ass alien than a sexy ass female vampire?

Ok.

Ive seen the 1st 3 Underworld films and dont remember a damn thing about any of them.

They are nothing special
  • mc317mc317 Deranged Meat Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,371 ✭✭✭✭✭

maxresdefault.jpg

spielberg?

Corey Feldman.

They could send the names to tmz, national enquirer, julian assage, anonymous, etc... he could keep his name off of it
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,222 ✭✭✭✭✭

maxresdefault.jpg

spielberg?

Corey Feldman.

They could send the names to tmz, national enquirer, julian assage, anonymous, etc... he could keep his name off of it

it's easy to say that when it doesn't affect you. I can understand why he hasn't said anything, he's got his family and self to think of. He doesn't want to jeopardize that/them especially when there's no guarantee that anyone will back him up and help him fight.
    BroddieTheBoyRoblackrainKoltrain
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

amazon probably like wtf lol but i bet every woman who got turned down for a role gonna play the sexual harassment treatment lol shit gonna get wild
    DarthRozay
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

fortyacres