What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Harvey Weinstein Has Been Fired

Replies

• BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've known who Harvey Weinstein was since before I even entered puberty. Then again I grew up as a massive movie nerd.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    LcnsdbyROYALTYDarthRozay
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,302 Regulator
    Broddie wrote: »
    I've known who Harvey Weinstein was since before I even entered puberty. Then again I grew up as a massive movie nerd.

Yea there was a point in my movie watching where I would almost exclusively check for studios/production companies cuz they kept putting out shit i liked...weinstein, annapurna, and A24 were my go-tos for a minute.
  • ThaNubianGodThaNubianGod Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dan Schnieder's somewhere laughing his ass off.

tumblr_m68xnhUTu31rrfqyuo4_250.png

VIBEonetoughmiracleNechesh358hueySerious Juice Mayne
  • rickmogulrickmogul ALL4IN Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4 - Yes, this A+ list mostly movie actress who is a multiple Academy Award winner/nominee slept with Harvey and sent him pictures that were hacked. Jennifer Lawrence. He'll get reassigned. Has 2 much dirt on others. I think it's 5 Top studios in Hollywood that run it! All R ran by Jews. Harv will be just fine.
    a.mannInglewood_Bonetoughmiracle
  • mc317mc317 Deranged Meat Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 10
    What about Brian Singer?
    What about Pedo Charlie Sheen?

Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
    northside7Chi SnowInglewood_BAjackson17
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashley judd talked all that shit about hip hop but waited till this guy got fired to speak. foh.

All that crap about Cosby that was pushed in the media. Weinstein needs the same treatment.

Don't bite the Jewish hand that feeds you.
    Chi SnowonetoughmiracleKINGEC
  • Max.Max. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox Posts: 31,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Malia Obama interned for this nigga , Pres Obama gatta pull up on his homie...

[img][/img]IMG_20171010_035130.jpg
    texas409Alpha_Ambition mc317Ajackson17
    edited October 10
    Did Gretchen Mol come out the bushes yet or nah?

I've heard through industry people I've met through my writing that his brother Bob was basically his fixer. That this shit is light compared to the amount of dirt he still has covered up.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    atribecalledgabi
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,302 Regulator

I've heard through industry people I've met through my writing that his brother Bob was basically his fixer. That this shit is light compared to the amount of dirt he still has covered up.

Yoooo....I never heard about that. So she was lowkey living her role in boardwalk empire irl???
    Inglewood_Btexas409
  • MarcusGarveyMarcusGarvey Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harvey gonna lay low, do his “therapy”, change the company name and come back when this blows over
    Cainonetoughmiracle

Yoooo....I never heard about that. So she was lowkey living her role in boardwalk empire irl???

If you see the early Miramax movies like Rounders or Celebrity she got those parts cause she was one of Harv's favorite casting couch pets.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    atribecalledgabiAlpha_Ambition Ajackson17onetoughmiracle
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are some women so weak
    blackgod813
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Why are some women so weak

Suck and fuck to get on and still want respect. Mediocre acting but wanting the big bucks. Talk some crap about feminism and claim to be a feminist.
    DarthRozayInglewood_Bonetoughmiracle
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy part is how he paid off actresses to keep quiet

Rose McGowan and ashley judd got money...but they still
    rocket-2.gif
    onetoughmiracle
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well who did he fuck who matters