What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

TRILLFATE STILL STALKING OBFRESH AND NOW HE'S PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE IC

Replies

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 13
    Thanks for the words of encouragement Dubear, that was really positive.
    Dupac
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure you'll prevail....But there's like 6 teenage girls in my family right now....

That shit is a mess

• PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look, y'all leave my dog sleep walking in japan/trill fate/the homie nolte/kavio alone!!!!!!!!!!! He's been though enough.The mans suffering from a broken heart damn it! OB is a baaaaaaaaaad motha..........shut cho mouf! So give him a break. She was cute in the past, but now she a fully developed grown ass mothafucking woman, and she killing the game!! A lot of y'all just late and didn't peep that shit. Told y'all she could have shut this bitch down if she felt like it.

His only sin was being up the mother of dragons ass knowing damn well she only like dudes who don't have insurance, is a green card holder, and doesn't pay taxes. When the king of the wizards swooped her up. He switches up, bends the knee, and now he wants to join house ObnoxiouslyFresh? Trying to act like he been team OB fresh since day 1 smh. Them frisco cats aint ordinary. Stay yo ass over there with them dragons bruh. We don't allow this lame shit over here
    tumblr_mm72vnH4rD1qcqa3io2_250.gif
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

blackgod813thatboydizzMaywood
  • thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Look, y'all leave my dog sleep walking in japan/trill fate/the homie nolte/kavio alone!!!!!!!!!!! He's been though enough.The mans suffering from a broken heart damn it! OB is a baaaaaaaaaad motha..........shut cho mouf! So give him a break. She was cute in the past, but now she a fully developed grown ass mothafucking woman, and she killing the game!! A lot of y'all just late and didn't peep that shit. Told y'all she could have shut this bitch down if she felt like it.

His only sin was being up the mother of dragons ass knowing damn well she only like dudes who don't have insurance, is a green card holder, and doesn't pay taxes. When the king of the wizards swooped her up. He switches up, bends the knee, and now he wants to join house ObnoxiouslyFresh? Trying to act like he been team OB fresh since day 1 smh. Them frisco cats aint ordinary. Stay yo ass over there with them dragons bruh. We don't allow this lame shit over here

khaleesi>>>obnoxiouslyfresh
    MissAllhiphop.com 7 The last Supper October 31st, 2017
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg

the last powerful poster ever made
    DupacStewLou_Cypherdeadeyenawledge_godblakfyahkingAP21LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY_JayoptimisticPureYangTurfaholictexas409I Self Lord & Masterblackgod813Maywoodplaymaker88Alpha_Ambition CeLLaR-DooRMallyGCashmoneyDux
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Sorry brother but i must disagree

Who got the better nipples?
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,991 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll cosign....
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    Bender Rodriguezblackgod813thatboydizzCeLLaR-DooR
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi got da Milk going doe :3
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    thatboydizzChi SnowLou_CypherCashmoneyDux
    PureYang wrote: »

Nah. Ob is actually mentally stable.

Did you fall in love with khaleesi?

deadeye
  • PureYangPureYang Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭

Nah, but I liked her a lot. She liked to stir shit up behind the scenes a bit too much. so I dropped her, to preserve my peace of mind
    Chi Snow

Nah, but I liked her a lot. She liked to stir shit up behind the scenes a bit too much. so I dropped her, to preserve my peace of mind

Real. Kept it player. Fuck'em then forgot about about'em aint much deeper than that. But these other niggas trillfate and cain you coulda swore they were former employees at fuckniggas R us

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

from her coochie or titty?
    yall know what i mean...lol
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

thatboydizza.mannBlack_Samson
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

from her coochie or titty?
    yall know what i mean...lol

Whos mans is this?
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,584 Regulator
    Khaleesi was a damn loon
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    PureYangtexas409Dupac
This discussion has been closed.