What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

TRILLFATE STILL STALKING OBFRESH AND NOW HE'S PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE IC

Replies

• ghostdog56ghostdog56 Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Less talking more nude droppings

Gonna blame you for Trillfate posting his nigganudes in this thread

I'm talking about females
  • SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Who tf is bezt.?

Beztmilkshake4u. Older poster 04-06 era. Probably one of the most insecure chicks to ever come across here. Said her idol was kerrine stephans aka superhead.

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

These pics were taken when I was 16 I'm 28 now.

@SimplyKrys

How old was the gentleman you were pictured with?

That is my current bf he was 16 too.
    deadeye
  • SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    Told y'all that pic looks suspect.

The nigga look bout 25-28 in that pic.

That's that Haitian nigga?

We witnessing rkelly in action

Yes that is the "Haitian nigga" that I am with now. He was 16 too, me and my bf are the same age, he just looks older. No R Kelly.
    BusterBreezea.manndeadeyeDupac
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    I think SimplyKrs is poised to take her spot

The chick that by her own admission doesn't know her "time tables" would frequently go days at a time without showering, and once contracted an STD and treated it by smearing Vaseline into her pussy.

Who you suppose to be? Do you know her personally or something

Yeah, me and Krystal G used to be intimate partners when she was living in North Carolina

Well damn. Welcome to the IC. Im the most powerful poster here. Tell us a little bit more about your tenure with simplykrs. How freaky/lazy is she? Whats up with the stds?

Thank for the welcome thatboydizz.

Well me and Krystal met in North Carolina, she was a loner back then and didn't have much friends so what she did to make up for it was act out. A lot of young girls that are socially lacking try and find affection in an older man, and well I was that older man for her. I was her guide into adulthood so to speak, and I made a woman out of her. She did have a boyfriend during the time, but I didn't care about him and apparently neither did she. Sexualy she has the wettest pussy I've ever experienced, and those lips, she made love to your dick with her mouth. Bitch sucked dick so good it would make you do sharp inhales every couple of seconds just to keep you from cumming.

@SimplyKrys I need to be inside you one more time, boo. Tell me we can turn back the hands of time and make this magic happen once again. It's been over a decade but you've always been on my mind.

Jesus christ. SMMFH. Obfresh, kat, simplykrs these chicks dont have no morals. I think the women here cheat more than anybody else. And kat should be ashamed because this her first year of marriage. Bitch might as well walk down the aisle with her laptop

@Random_Bruh I don't know how you know my name or the fact that I lived in NC. But I never had sex with you. I don't know you.

Bezt why would you try to use vaseline to heal a sexually transmitted infection? Thats worse than khaleesi and her husband stealing lube from some random parked car and going back home and using it

I didn't have an STD. One day after sex I just started burning really bad so my bf gave me some vaseline and said use this it will stop the pain.

That's an old remedy. I've used vaseline for my daughter just like my mom did me.

:o

• thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 16
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    This nigga trillfate really got spilt personalities "u love us" :joy: :joy:

Bruh

He posted his naked body for y'all to see

W
    T
    F

????

Yeah I think my brother finally went off the deep end. His heart clearly broken a man can only take so much ya know lol when did he start hating you so much? I dont remember yall beefin at all

tumblr_owvlbc_HR5_L1v1z098o1_500.gif

the last powerful poster ever made
    blackgod813
    nex gin wrote: »
    Dude done resorted to uploading semi-nudes of himself...smmfh. Either his troll game is on 1000 or that boy ain't right in the head.

nigga was inches away from the pussy now we see why he fucked it up

Chi Snow
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who tf is bezt.?

Beztmilkshake4u. Older poster 04-06 era. Probably one of the most insecure chicks to ever come across here. Said her idol was kerrine stephans aka superhead.

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

These pics were taken when I was 16 I'm 28 now.

can I have some milkshake?
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 16
    So what's the prize for exposing women besides decreasing the population of female posters?

Ask beta. beta did you expose jazzybella for cool points or did you expose her cuz you were angry at yourself cuz you couldn't pull a bad bitch?

Stop @'n us

tenor.gif

justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Chi Snow
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,651 Regulator

Bruh

W
    T
    F

????

Yeah I think my brother finally went off the deep end. His heart clearly broken a man can only take so much ya know lol when did he start hating you so much? I dont remember yall beefin at all

I have no idea

He reached deep in his feelings over me saying he out creeped Deadeye.

He goes all nuts on me calling me ugly and whatnot. Like I'm supposed to be offended that someone like THAT isn't attracted to me ???

Sounds like OB isn't the only one who dodged a bullet

lol
    UTDefense.jpg
    thatboydizz
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah...this ain't normal...not normal at all
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warriors wrote: »
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Alright ladies, don’t start this fuck shit today

A man has lost his e-life over this. He’s E-dead! The least she could do is give back the short (or IG Access)

Fuck she holding onto it if she knows it’s sentimental to him?
    So give him something that reminds him of her? That seems like a good idea since he's totally leaving her alone
    He said he would leave her alone if he got IG access. She didn’t do that tho

He wanna close this chapter in his life. As soon as she

#GiveTheShirtBack

That is some true stalker behavior

Again out creeping @deadeye is hard but 2 posters have managed to do that

Smh
    Westie wrote: »
    Alright ladies, don’t start this fuck shit today

A man has lost his e-life over this. He’s E-dead! The least she could do is give back the short (or IG Access)

Fuck she holding onto it if she knows it’s sentimental to him?
    So give him something that reminds him of her? That seems like a good idea since he's totally leaving her alone
    He said he would leave her alone if he got IG access. She didn’t do that tho

He wanna close this chapter in his life. As soon as she

#GiveTheShirtBack

That is some true stalker behavior

Again out creeping @deadeye is hard but 2 posters have managed to do that

Smh

Name them.

Trillfate and Allergens
    @MsSouthern shut yo Ugly highly undesirable ass the fuck up. Its always the sideline hoes who have the most fake outrage. You cant relate to a man wanting your Busted mug unless he needs money on his commissary.. baboon faced cac bitch with titty pics online, stay in yo lane...

Ginger herself never used the word stalker... how could she? She welcomed my advances for 2 years

Allergens, deadeye and illbot aint getting reactions like that.. no diss. She aint innocent like u aint attractive

I believe you brother behind Obfresh smile gotta be a lot of deceitful shit. Crazy how everybody believe everything she say is automatically the truth because she's a girl and everything you say is a lie because your a guy. Its a fucked up system. But the truth will prevail I know it.

trill is my nigga.
    ob cool as well.

but i think niggas just want to laugh at someone...so anything a chick says against a dude thats bad they gonna believe just so they can feel better about themselves.

i just hope this gets hashed out.
    we dont know what was said or what wasnt said.

niggas act like they aint never got caught up with a chick an swerved an caught feelings.

oh i forgot....only on the IC...where every guy shits on chicks an pulls nothing but dimes an everyone is rich an they have no feelings and are hard on hoes

Most people move on when they get swerved bruh, it's a part of the game. I mean he never even met this chick according to her so could you imagine how much worse this shit would of been had they met up and then this happened?? Y'all can keep defending this weirdo nigga all y'all want but I can't relate bruh.

Also lets not forget that he did this to himself, she told him that she just didn't feel like talkin at that very moment yet this nigga wouldn't leave her alone.. all of this shit could of been avoided had he listened. This thread, these jokes, none of this shit would be happening right now if he would of just hit up one of his "other options" that he claimed to have had but nah bruh "Gingers the one"
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Chi SnowSplackavelli
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why yall keep coming back an talking about trill...we need to grill shorty about dating her uncle.

nigga aint 16.....he bout 30 in that pic.

even if he was 16....shorty still look like she about 12.

so he still a pedo.

that nigga grooming her to get his green card.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

thatboydizzChi Snow

Bruh

W
    T
    F

????

I have no idea

He reached deep in his feelings over me saying he out creeped Deadeye.

He goes all nuts on me calling me ugly and whatnot. Like I'm supposed to be offended that someone like THAT isn't attracted to me ???

Sounds like OB isn't the only one who dodged a bullet

lol

Jesus christ. so jay & greg banned him forever over all this? Bruh might need rehab

• BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Wow...i never thought my trash ass shirt would be so important

if u had any business sense u d be plugging the shit of ur stuff right now

he needs trillfate to do a testimonial

"How legit are these shirts? A female I never even met was using my shirt. I sent that shit to her via drone because she kept denying the packages from the delivery man. I just wanted her to be comfortable. But now, I want that shit back. It was the most comfortable shirt I ever wore in my life. It supported my spine when I didn't have one. It held my shoulders up when I was sad. The fabric hugs my pores. If I were you, I would buy nothing but Legit shirts. They keep you fresh."

This post isn't getting the acclaim it deserves
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

rip.dillaPureYangblackgod813
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Think I might send Shay ( @obnoxiouslyfresh ) a shirtless pic of my 292 pound frame.

Not to move in on Kav's territory or anything, but just as an.................."experiment."

@Kai

No fat shaming please.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    CincoSplackavelli
This discussion has been closed.