What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

New cartoon show on Netflix - "Big Mouth"

Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box!Posts: 15,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 11 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Replies

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,204 Regulator
    Looks like Golan...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,272 Regulator
    I accidentally clicked on it and saw the first 2 eps...not my kinda comedy
  • KoltrainKoltrain Mr. MOPosts: 3,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched the first episode..it had some funny moments, but don't know if I'll continue watching.. Show is weird
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,272 Regulator
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Watched the first episode..it had some funny moments, but don't know if I'll continue watching.. Show is weird

It's the epitome of white humor lol. Same reason I never really fucked with family guy or south park (although it had its poignant moments).

This show isn't bad I actually like the premise it just ain't for me
    playmaker88
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit is way funnier than i thought it was going to be. Im not a big Nick Kroll fan at all, but this show has some hilarious moments. The hormone monsters crack me the fuck up!

"CURB STOMP THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something to watch if u bored
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    Lou_Cypher
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once the nigga started beating his meat with his homeboy in the same room I knew this wasn't my speed.

Wow
    marc123jee504iron man1
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once the nigga started beating his meat with his homeboy in the same room I knew this wasn't my speed.

Next episode was worse.

His father was telling him it wasnt gay if he kissed a dick softly. Then he reminded his wife of his big black dick college roommate to his wife.

White people
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 15
    This shit only gets gayer. I cut it off around Ep. 4.
    Trollio
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maya Rudolph and Jordan Peele's parts are funny though.
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna check this out, Life and Times of Tim was funny as fuck
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • Jonah 2.0Jonah 2.0 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

The exact moment where I bailed out.
    marc123