What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Eminem Absolutely Demolished Donald Trump

Replies

• DoubleShotHelixDoubleShotHelix Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭
    Why is Justin Timberlake so angry? I didn't even know he rapped. #Gone
    Mister B.Stewinfamous114King_MeblackrainRevolver Ocelotnawledge_godMatike85StoneColdMikeyLike Water
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    My girl was on FB crackin up at the comments from some of his white fans upset about the freestyle.

"I rock with u Em but dissin the Chief?"

"Eminem just told me to fuck myself :angry: I dont care im still gonna buy the album & be jammin to it."

Hey white ppl love them some Dead Prez too never forget
    iwslmt.jpg
    konceptjones
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio wrote: »
    Yall niggas take anything at face value

That shit was wack.. Em hoping for that Trump tweet.. That's all.
    kingtob330grYmesKing_Me5th LetterL3NUTheBoyRoHuey_CRevolver OcelotMatike85miamivice305WhoisDonG???
  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    grYmes wrote: »
    Em did his thing. While he wasn’t saying anything we all haven’t already thought, the fact that HE said it does speak volumes to white America. The fact that he drew a line in the sand as far as his fans is a big statement.

Niggas quick to get upset over this and that but if Kendrick did this shit on the same platform there wouldn’t be all this downplaying.

This bigger than if you give a fuck about such and such artist.

Get over yourselves.

nigga how you gonna downplay it in one sentence then get mad at niggas downplaying it in a next sentence?

I’m not mad. I appreciated what the man did. Yes he said the shit a lot of us have been saying and I pointed that out but that’s the point. He had that platform to say what a lot of us have been saying.

That got out a lot better than what my black ass can posting on this site. I big up what he did. I big up anyone that speaks on Trump and all this bullshit going on.

Niggas willing to call it trash says a lot about where ya mind at. I see a lot of hate on the messenger, so you hate the message? What side y’all niggas on?
    Check out my blog "Shit Done Changed". As I go through the most member able albums of hip hop history year-by-year.

http://ishdonechanged.blogspot.com/
    CashmoneyDux
    edited October 11
    Em did his thing. While he wasn’t saying anything we all haven’t already thought, the fact that HE said it does speak volumes to white America. The fact that he drew a line in the sand as far as his fans is a big statement.

Niggas quick to get upset over this and that but if Kendrick did this shit on the same platform there wouldn’t be all this downplaying.

Get over yourselves.

nigga how you gonna downplay it in one sentence then get mad at niggas downplaying it in a next sentence?

I’m not mad. I appreciated what the man did. Yes he said the shit a lot of us have been saying and I pointed that out but that’s the point. He had that platform to say what a lot of us have been saying.

That got out a lot better than what my black ass can posting on this site. I big up what he did. I big up anyone that speaks on Trump and all this bullshit going on.

Niggas willing to call it trash says a lot about where ya mind at. I see a lot of hate on the messenger, so you hate the messsge? What side y’all niggas on?

Shidddd so becuz I don't think it was that nice and don't trust that Cac at all, means my mind is fucked up? Lol... Steve Bannon called out white supremacists a month ago.. Guess that Mothafucka Malcolm X now.. I never knew...

It ain’t about if it was nice Jesus this beyond any petty bullshit like that. If you don’t like how he said what he said then fine. I never said it was the greatest fuckin freestyle ever.

At this point I’m just over a lot of shit. Can give a fuck about a freestyle or whatever. Anything that’s willing to shed light on the issues going on with this backwards ass country I’m ok with.
    Check out my blog "Shit Done Changed". As I go through the most member able albums of hip hop history year-by-year.

• radio_santanaradio_santana Posts: 231 ✭✭
    Thought it was dope and its entertaining when white ppl shit on each other
    sTaY_TrUeMoore7s
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11

Get over yourselves.

Niggas willing to call it trash says a lot about where ya mind at. I see a lot of hate on the messenger, so you hate the messsge? What side y’all niggas on?

B

Get over yourselves.

I haven't listened but I do know both em and Trump have called black people all types of niggers... consider the source...

I don’t even wanna get into that shit. I herd the tape years ago he said what he said. Fuck him for THAT, but right now I’m concerned with a lot more than some almost 30 year old tape. All I know is this shit beyond Eminem and if he’s nice or what he said whenever the fuck.

Em is not the leader of this shit. We are.

Maybe the fact that I’m in the military and dealing with a lot of stars and bars bullshit is what some of y’all don’t understand. It’s cool. I’m just over it.

Huey_C

Get over yourselves.

B

Get over yourselves.

I haven't listened but I do know both em and Trump have called black people all types of niggers... consider the source...

I don’t even wanna get into that shit. I herd the tape years ago he said what he said. Fuck him for THAT, but right now I’m concerned with a lot more than some almost 30 year old tape. All I know is this shit beyond Eminem and if he’s nice or what he said whenever the fuck.

Em is not the leader of this shit. We are.

Maybe the fact that I’m in the military and dealing with a lot of stars and bars bullshit is what some of y’all don’t understand. It’s cool. I’m just over it.

My nigga you sound confused as fuck... have a seat and relax.

I’m good, no confusion here. A lot of y’all don’t see what I see. Being in Virginia, all this gets thrown in your face constantly. I’m a black man in the Navy. I’ve had to bite my tongue a lot these last 12 months.

• farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought it was dope, and im always cool with anyone famous shittin on trump
    sTaY_TrUe
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I care about our people then him acknowledge the message