What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Eminem Absolutely Demolished Donald Trump

Replies

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Violent J>Eminem
    Gives us back images in sigs
    Olorun22L3NUHuey_CTrollio StewRevolver OcelotRum Middleton grYmes$ineedmoney$PureYanga.mannMallyGBreezy_Kilroyfreethewaveinfamous114aka40Calmiamivice305WhoisDonG???#1hiphopjunki3 i ro nynickel-us P
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big ups to Em. He's been on Trumps neck for a lil while now. Not the biggest fan, but I ain't gone hate on this.
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
    a.mann
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Man that was tough to listen to again lol

Edit: there's my puppy, took u long enough. Shoo doggy

You know you lost an argument when...

Nigga deflects like a hoe, hilarious. Step your intellect game up, son

Where is the lost argument again? Missed it, maybe you can enlighten all of us including his peers(Snoop, Cole, Kaep etc..) who applauded him instead of stooping to your IC antics and callin names. Step your maturity up lol

Funny how you refuse to acknowledge the nuances of Eminem, a white man who has said plenty of disparaging things about blacks, dissing Donald Trump.

Funny how you disregard the fact that he made this about Donald Trump, just like the NFL did, instead of actually about what the the original protest was

Funny how you say someone stoops to IC antics of name calling when you're the general of that brigade(see: your previous posts)

Is it Oochie Wally or One mic Stew?

Inb4 the deflections

So u didn't listen to either raps where he mentioned Trump or injustice, got it. That's all u had to say son.

Classic deflection by Stew.. You lost this one old man

U won bro, couldn't find one single negative tweet from a person of color in that thread, leave it up to the IC tho :joy:

Lmao keep editing your posts bro it's fun sonnin you day to day
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,601 Regulator

Where is the lost argument again? Missed it, maybe you can enlighten all of us including his peers(Snoop, Cole, Kaep etc..) who applauded him instead of stooping to your IC antics and callin names. Step your maturity up lol

Funny how you refuse to acknowledge the nuances of Eminem, a white man who has said plenty of disparaging things about blacks, dissing Donald Trump.

Funny how you disregard the fact that he made this about Donald Trump, just like the NFL did, instead of actually about what the the original protest was

Funny how you say someone stoops to IC antics of name calling when you're the general of that brigade(see: your previous posts)

Inb4 the deflections

So u didn't listen to either raps where he mentioned Trump or injustice, got it. That's all u had to say son.

U won bro, couldn't find one single negative tweet from a person of color in that thread, leave it up to the IC tho :joy:

bzw2j1cdqlws.gif

Yup nothin was lost here, clearly.
    CashmoneyDuxWhoisDonG???

Inb4 the deflections

bzw2j1cdqlws.gif

Your argument was, but keep posting the same gifs. Let me see, either the eartha Kitt one is next, or the mark cuban one. Your whole style is lame my guy lmao

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32

Inb4 the deflections

bzw2j1cdqlws.gif

Your argument was, but keep posting the same gifs. Let me see, either the eartha Kitt one is next, or the mark cuban one. Your whole style is lame my guy lmao

Thanks for admitting to following me around like a puppy

13lrnkaxqesx.gif
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know im a few pages behind but no way would this have gotten as much attention if it wasnt eminem.

Im not a em fan. Havent even bothered to listen to his last 3 or 4 albums.

And im a huge black thought fan, and no way would this thread he past 10 posts and the op might have like 7 goats.
    I Self Lord & Master#1hiphopjunki3
    And also, this could be a publicity stunt for Eminem and still be a good thing passing a good message along.

The flip is also true, Em could have really deciced to rap about it cause Trumps actions really bother him and get a lot of publicity out of it.

Overall this aint changing shit, but having the "I hate hip hop but love Eminem" crowd hear this from him is a win for me regardless of his reasoning.
    Angeles1son85bossdon201

Inb4 the deflections

bzw2j1cdqlws.gif

Thanks for admitting to following me around like a puppy

13lrnkaxqesx.gif

we on a forum, you post the same gifs everytime.

try again

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    And also, this could be a publicity stunt for Eminem and still be a good thing passing a good message along.

Eminem doesn't need a publicity stunt to go platinum.

Ok.
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    Tyrese is such a corny dickrider. He stays doing the most. "Dope freestyle" would've sufficed. Or just that "DEAR EMENIM" part.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    blackgod813
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right herePosts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wave chasers are out....

Long awaited freestyle +subject matter speaking popular opinion= viral

The formula never changes.

Jay Z is the master of that shit. He’ll sit back peep the current state of affairs, drop an album based on current events, ride the wave back into the background only to repeat the process in three to four years. Hype over everything but whatever

It’s dope

CashmoneyDux
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who said a publicity stunt has to be about selling albums?
  • JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who said a publicity stunt has to be about selling albums?

Whether you agree or not, he's a hip hop icon that would get publicity from sneezing. Whether it's albums or whatever, he doesn't need to pull any publicity stunt.

He jumped out there in support of black people, so fuck what any of y'all is sayin.
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 8,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll just this here
    Jay flow so lazy now, hate all the pausing.
    U prolly gonna catch flack for this cause, Jay-Z, but I feel u.

@Stew
    texasdaking88miamivice305
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    I'll just this here
    Jay flow so lazy now, hate all the pausing.
    U prolly gonna catch flack for this cause, Jay-Z, but I feel u.

@Stew

I don't get it
  • L3NUL3NU Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Wasn't that long ago he was calling us spear chuckers. Sorry but I ain't buying it.

30 years isn't that long ago??
    kingtob330texasdaking88KingFreemanPeace_79skpjr78
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude on cnn pointed out em did attack bush and dropped a album then hilary another album now trump