What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Trouble on Stunna Island: Birdman Goes On Instagram Rant

Replies

• CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit was hilarious to me
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    Go figure
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I understand, funny business ain’t good for business, but I’m just trying to give some explanation behind where this could be coming from not trying to justify or crucify dude.
    buttuh_b
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 24,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    "Boy,you a year late & 5 years late paying that man his money. Pay that man his money. We know you ain't right. :moves hand from side to side: Stop with the jokes, nigga. Bring that sh*t, Baby. All that talking sh*t? Nuh uhhhh that sh*t don't work around here,Baby. We put you in check,nigga. We put you somewhere else. That's on Boss. That's 305. i said it, i said a nigga name when it is my time to see you. Shut up & pay niggaz ya debt,nigga. Clean up your face,nigga "

ross said this birdman

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    blackgod813Young Stef
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    If you aint ever lived in N.O. you wouldn’t understand where some
    of this coming from, like culturally speaking...a lot of how it really is it kept local so it has no exposure but it’s been like that for years on years. foreal on some straight New Orleans shit he made real millions and dominated the game as a nigga straight from the jects though...like do you even understand the environment is and how sick that is to come up off your own talent from that? I know people there that I went to school with that is still working the same job since 2005 at fast food restaurants, and these is good people and that’s the norm for a lot of them. Don't disrespect the money.

This
    Fosheezy
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 4,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    like em or not, he certified .

Receipts.

I ain't into paper trails, especially ones that ain't mine. But if you know, you know. If you don't, you don't.
    CashmoneyDux
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,864 Regulator
    Nigga took out the grill
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    funny how you never hear anything from slim....
    thagreat45
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gee757 I probably side with Ross during this beef; only because he can be comical once he is out of his character
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    thagreat45
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i skipped through it like few times everytime i stopped he was sayin " im a old head now" "im almost 50 yall heard me" lol so he aint say shit?
    Young Stef
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    If you aint ever lived in N.O. you wouldn’t understand where some
    of this coming from, like culturally speaking...a lot of how it really is it kept local so it has no exposure but it’s been like that for years on years. foreal on some straight New Orleans shit he made real millions and dominated the game as a nigga straight from the jects though...like do you even understand the environment is and how sick that is to come up off your own talent from that? I know people there that I went to school with that is still working the same job since 2005 at fast food restaurants, and these is good people and that’s the norm for a lot of them. Don't disrespect the money.

That's every multi millionaire story lol,
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    Thereal_baI Self Lord & Master
  • mc317mc317 Deranged Meat Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    rea38nvve8jz.gif

Neither one of these fuck niggas gone do shit. The C.O. and The AssForker
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines