What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Trouble on Stunna Island: Birdman Goes On Instagram Rant

Replies

• aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol before listening.
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
    CashmoneyDuxthagreat45
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Stunna said these niggas is
    PURE PURE pussy
    CashmoneyDuxthagreat45
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,088
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    @gee757 I probably side with Ross during this beef; only because he can be comical once he is out of his character

Renzel has been shitting on baby for like 2 yrs now & has not been touched..... birdman looks stewpid tryna say something now I'm not impressed with this Wwe blk on blk rap beef.......I'm more concerned with all these pussy ass houseniggers sucking a shady crackkka Klansmen dick n hip hop like suge knight predicted back n 2000..
    CashmoneyDuxinfamous114RickyRichthagreat45JonnyRoccIT
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This a rap site.?? So move this thread
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ross said bring that shit thats florida
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,088
    Ross said bring that shit thats florida

Rozay been saying that on his last 2 albums & jr has c/s Rick rizzle ..birdman gotta pull up on Ross now like he did wit the breakfast club or he's a pure pussy...
    buttuh_b wrote: »

I surprised baby ain't check thug for fuking wit mmg......if birdman gave Wayne his money like he was suppose 2 there would be no issue
    RickyRichJonnyRoccITunspoken_respect
  • beatboy1beatboy1 Posts: 118 ✭✭
    I know Birdman official,And I know he certified...But. Didn't 40 glocc have his truck surrounded in LA that time. And I never heard him say one word about it or do anything to him..Unless hes the one who sent The Game at him..IDK
  • blue_londonblue_london Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I skipped to the end who was that lame Akadeniks?
    Young Stef
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatboy1 wrote: »
    I know Birdman official,And I know he certified...But. Didn't 40 glocc have his truck surrounded in LA that time. And I never heard him say one word about it or do anything to him..Unless hes the one who sent The Game at him..IDK

All that was fake, 40 Glocc said it himself it was for records sales
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    Young StefStoneColdMikey
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birdman is Fredo
    Slim is Michael
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Eastend Scarbo Posts: 12,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatboy1 wrote: »

All that was fake, 40 Glocc said it himself it was for records sales

wen?
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They not gone fight ... this is promotional
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    "Boy,you a year late & 5 years late paying that man his money. Pay that man his money. We know you ain't right. :moves hand from side to side: Stop with the jokes, nigga. Bring that sh*t, Baby. All that talking sh*t? Nuh uhhhh that sh*t don't work around here,Baby. We put you in check,nigga. We put you somewhere else. That's on Boss. That's 305. i said it, i said a nigga name when it is my time to see you. Shut up & pay niggaz ya debt,nigga. Clean up your face,nigga "

ross said this birdman

Ross vs Baby is needed in the culture. South been too friendly outside of Memphis.

This is stupid
    (Really though?)
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Turfahholic a clown to me ....

takes one to know one
    illedout
    Get off memphis tip ....

Memphis can beef cuz they more excepted in the mainstream

cities like Houston the rappers have to stay united cuz we support ourselves more time then not

Atlanta too busy getting money .....
    Street Military members:

Stomp Johnson
    Darth Rozay Ill respond to u cuz nothing is colder then being ignored ... ok i wasn't even talkin to you dude
    Street Military members:

buttuh_b