What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

You think I have a case?

2»

Replies

  • damnkpdamnkp Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    damnkp wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Premises of the movie is a serial killer kills his victim's and put snowon their head to look like a snowman. The killer isn't dressed up to look like a snowman.


    Doubt you have a case b. Shoot your shot tho

    In your opinion, does the ice man killa costume look similar to that of the defendant (snowman)?

    In my opinion your costume is the basis of end affect the serial killers kill move. Copyright your costume and sue

    No disrespect..but was that a yes or no?
    Cain_JayCeLLaR-DooR808HiLife808
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,916 Regulator
    damnkp wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    damnkp wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Premises of the movie is a serial killer kills his victim's and put snowon their head to look like a snowman. The killer isn't dressed up to look like a snowman.


    Doubt you have a case b. Shoot your shot tho

    In your opinion, does the ice man killa costume look similar to that of the defendant (snowman)?

    In my opinion your costume is the basis of end affect the serial killers kill move. Copyright your costume and sue

    No disrespect..but was that a yes or no?

    LMAO.......yes
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    damnkp
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Premises of the movie is a serial killer kills his victim's and put snowon their head to look like a snowman. The killer isn't dressed up to look like a snowman.


    Doubt you have a case b. Shoot your shot tho

    That's even more reason to sue, dead bodies are put on ice, the body part of @damnkp costume is a bag of ice, hmmmm
    damnkp808HiLife808
  • damnkpdamnkp Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Premises of the movie is a serial killer kills his victim's and put snowon their head to look like a snowman. The killer isn't dressed up to look like a snowman.


    Doubt you have a case b. Shoot your shot tho

    That's even more reason to sue, dead bodies are put on ice, the body part of @damnkp costume is a bag of ice, hmmmm

    rpyo27o0h3p6.jpg

    I like the way you think
    Ol Jay's808HiLife808
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,584 Regulator
    1i23mb4oev8b.gif
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    BenjaminE808HiLife808
  • damnkpdamnkp Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may need some of y'all to testify and be character witnesses
    DupacBenjaminE808HiLife808
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll pray that you win your case for a small fee of $20,000 more or less depending on the amount awarded
    damnkp
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo answer the premise of the thread.....hell no
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

    AP21deadeyeMaywood
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,412 Regulator
    damnkp wrote: »
    I may need some of y'all to testify and be character witnesses

    Ok

    We should probably do a lot if prepping for this

    Many hours go into winning a lawsuit ...late nights ....etc
    UTDefense.jpg
    damnkp
  • damnkpdamnkp Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to show the movie studio who's boss. We have the power.

    19.99...tax included
    Support black business
    First 20 customers get a custom knee pad. Ice man the killer kneels for the anthem packet. (Kap jersey sold separately)
    Halloween is almost here..costume was 1st place winner at 3 Halloween parties last year.
    Thanks for the support. PM for order details
    HafBaykedOl Jay's
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i say go for it,


    you miss 100% of the shots not taken

    damnkpJusDre313CeLLaR-DooRblackgod813
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    Maywood
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    man @damnkp, they not gon keep it a buck b/c they trying to get you to make house calls

    say my g...that lawyer would gladly take your money if you came in their office talking about suing them LMAO

    you dont have a case my g

    Curious ....

    Did your law degree tell you that or Google ?




    Doesn't take a law degree to figure that out.




    It's just common sense.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldve got a patent on the costume

    Your loss
    iwslmt.jpg
  • thegreatunknownthegreatunknown Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think you have a case, the burden of proof is on you to prove that they stole your unique idea, and that you had some form of protection for that idea. An attorney would at least listen to your argument though...
    damnkpMsSouthern
  • damnkpdamnkp Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think you have a case, the burden of proof is on you to prove that they stole your unique idea, and that you had some form of protection for that idea. An attorney would at least listen to your argument though...

    So you saying I have a pretty good chance of winning?
    Chi Snow
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.